Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 185. (Read 923919 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12
So voting on Livecoin is 0.1BTC for 1,000 votes, we need 5,000 to take the top spot currently.
I would be willing to pay for 1-2,000 votes if others are also willing to do the same?

My opinion is not to waste any money on Livecoin as if you pay more TOP 3 will pay even more... only winer in this competition is Livecoin.
When they list top 3 then ESPERS will for sure win, this can happen in month or two max.

But if you wish to send some money to help ESPERS be listed on new exchanges I guess the best thing would be to send money to https://www.coinpayments.net/vote where it's fixed value 1000 votes!
You don't need to compete with other crypto, you just need 1000 votes to be listed!

What do you think?

Agree with you. Once those top 3 altcoin on Livecoin Voting list are all listed, I'm pretty sure Espers will be the next altcoin to be on top of that list.
So there's no need for fundraising just to get listed on Livecoin.
Sooner or later, they'll eventually list ESP. Cheesy
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Sure, I would be willing to pay for 100-200 votes maybe more if others are willing to split the bill as looks like its 1BTC in total for 1,000 votes.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
So voting on Livecoin is 0.1BTC for 1,000 votes, we need 5,000 to take the top spot currently.
I would be willing to pay for 1-2,000 votes if others are also willing to do the same?

My opinion is not to waste any money on Livecoin as if you pay more TOP 3 will pay even more... only winer in this competition is Livecoin.
When they list top 3 then ESPERS will for sure win, this can happen in month or two max.

But if you wish to send some money to help ESPERS be listed on new exchanges I guess the best thing would be to send money to https://www.coinpayments.net/vote where it's fixed value 1000 votes!
You don't need to compete with other crypto, you just need 1000 votes to be listed!

What do you think?

Activity: 76
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
I don't know ANY coin where you get stakes without supporting the network. I have no idea why people keep asking this and think it could possibly work without keeping your wallet open.  Huh

RDD, ECC are coins that I own and had my holdings doubled when I last opened the wallet (after 3 years of holding). Just because you don't know, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
legendary
I don't get it with the livecoin votes.
We were 1st, 2nd and nothing...

https://twitter.com/DobiDobanes/status/879619468284108800

Espers is at 4th place on Livecoin Voting list now.
Activity: 1628
Merit: 583
Cryptopony
BTW, Between Nova and CoinEx, which has bigger volume?
Is it Nova Exchange? Am I seeing this right?

You can check realtime volume compared here: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/#BTC
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
why i have 6 active conectione me wallet 1 mounth??
i used mac

You can try adding more nodes if you like, nova has a list of them at the bottom of the espers page

But 6 connections should do just fine for PoS your wallets coins
I don't get it with the livecoin votes.
We were 1st, 2nd and nothing...

https://twitter.com/DobiDobanes/status/879619468284108800

Espers should have technically been added to livecoin but when the 24k votes were reached livecoin announced they werent going to add any new coins for a month+

That was a while ago, hopefully they add it soon
PosWallet seems to have discontinued wallet generation for Espers currently.

I guess they are redesigning and reopening to new wallets in the future?

Whew. I was about to send coins there to test their staking powers Cheesy
luckily I read your comment. Smiley
I'll just keep my ESPs in my wallet for now. thanks  Cool

I believe nova has higher volume
Activity: 304
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
why i have 6 active conectione me wallet 1 mounth??
i used mac
legendary

Whew. I was about to send coins there to test their staking powers Cheesy
luckily I read your comment. Smiley
I'll just keep my ESPs in my wallet for now. thanks  Cool
Activity: 100

POSwallet is a third party not affiliated with espers

That means it has its own risks and opinions, do your own research and find out if you want to stake less on your own wallet or risk it on posw
Thanks for that, was just looking for a third opinion Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

No, solo mining is not the same as staking. Wait until CryptoCoderz finishes his rework on the POS rewards. Until then you can use POSWallet to get stakes.
That actually sounds rather great. How safe is it ?  Smiley

POSwallet is a third party not affiliated with espers

That means it has its own risks and opinions, do your own research and find out if you want to stake less on your own wallet or risk it on posw
Activity: 952
Merit: 105
Activity: 100
No, solo mining is not the same as staking. Wait until CryptoCoderz finishes his rework on the POS rewards. Until then you can use POSWallet to get stakes.
That actually sounds rather great. How safe is it ?  Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Wallet must be unlocked and online at all times to stake. But it is very unlikely to get a staking reward. I have been staking over 360,000 ESP for a while now and so far have received nothing.

same here, Im staking I bit over a Mill for several days now and all i see is est time 14 hrs than 19 hrs. But nothing. Undecided

What is considered a good amount to stake to get rewards? I sure your staking weight has something to do with it

just checked and now Im at 20 hrs. Shocked

OK: just read a few post above that said "solo mining is almost impossible to find a block", so i guess i just need to shut down my wallet.  Sad

Hey guys, first time I see this coin and I wonder about the way staking is done here. Do you need to actively stake (keep wallet online and unlocked for pos like pivx/blackcoin) or it doesn't matter if you open it once a month/year and it always gives 25% annually the moment you unlock the wallet ?

I don't know ANY coin where you get stakes without supporting the network. I have no idea why people keep asking this and think it could possibly work without keeping your wallet open.  Huh
Jump to: