Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 197. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 250
big whales going to stake, so pos reward will be lower to poor members (like me, have only 1mil)
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is there a reason why esp is so much cheaper on yobit than other exchanges? or is it a fake coin. I apologize if this has been answered already, its quite a long thread to read thru it all. thanks

The answer to this question is not only in the first page, but probably posted at least once  on 75% of the pages. In big red letters usually. Yobit has the old chain. That's bad. Buying on yobit is like going to Zimbabwe with their old, pre 2009, dollars.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Is there a reason why esp is so much cheaper on yobit than other exchanges? or is it a fake coin. I apologize if this has been answered already, its quite a long thread to read thru it all. thanks

Dont buy on yobit it's an old coin

Thank you. i appreciate it.
Activity: 342
Merit: 100

Dont buy on yobit it's an old coin
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Activity: 835
Merit: 500

I staking 20 mil espers 3 weeks without rewards

Yes,me too. I got per month only 2 staking rewards, 11k and 17k. I staking 10 mil.
Activity: 534
Esperscoin-the only coin in which the logo sign repels ... nonsense.

stop spamming lol.
    Lol, Where is the aesthetics of the coin .... I am a professional artist, why draw eyes in the ass! ??  I'm afraid, probably, the graphic designer has this.
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.

stop spamming lol.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

I staking 20 mil espers 3 weeks without rewards
Maybe a fed.
Esperscoin-maybe a good technology, But why, the moron artist drew an eye !?  Awfully, .. change the logo. IT IS DESTROYED

By saying this you mean the copycat coins tokes and veil (logo-wise have bad logos) Sad
 Esperscoin-maybe a good technology, But why, the moron artist drew an eye !?  Awfully, .. change the logo. IT IS DESTROYED
Activity: 224
How does one go about using the wallet bootstrap? Normally it wouldnt load for over 4 hours of sync so I placed the bootstrap file and started it again, but no use
Maybe a fed.
When is scheduled BITTREX ?

Bittrex will never comment on a coin being listed, if you would like to see a coin listed please visit the help desk.

(It's so frequent on their slack)
Activity: 342
Activity: 204
Websites on the chain

We will soon be on Bittrex!!! This is very good news.

https://twitter.com/SirFairPump/status/876952542692954113

Can any devs confirm this ?

everything has its time.
Soon everyone will know information about Bittrex

I won't believe this until I hear it straight from the Devs mouth of directly from Bittrex...

If you will believe. Means soon you will hear  Wink
Activity: 312
BAM

everything has its time.

I won't believe this until I hear it straight from the Devs mouth of directly from Bittrex...
Activity: 204
Websites on the chain

everything has its time.
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
Fascinating to see fomo doing his work on the exchanges. Looking forward to the listing on Bittrex and maybe after that some Asian exchanges as well?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am having a problem with wallet downloading blocks, it has been stuck at the same block number for 2 days... Any suggestions on what should I do ?

You can add addnodes to your Espers.conf file and download bootstrap for faster sync.

More info: https://blog.espers.io/frequently-asked-questions-969ee41b0ff4
Jump to: