Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 198. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
STAFF I did everything right but did not start

sgminer-esp-win64 --no-submit-stale --algorithm hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.minertopia.org:3747 -u ESFbDKgKR6ugA9ok7p4yK2EB3bccGhhx3B -p c=ESP

rx 480  gpu

Sorry man.. I have the same card and it does not work with this miner/algo.
What i suggest to you is mine another coin and sell or exchange it for Esp.
That's what i do.

Good luck.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
can someone please invite me to slack

Ah yes, been looking for the slack as well. Anyone has a link or something?

You can join our discord, is more activity over there, also dev is coming for a Q&A session every Whenesday at 4 PM PST (today also).
https://discord.gg/3SJyBnh

Espers has #1 volume now on Coinexchange.io. Looks like the value will be going up soon Smiley
Activity: 280

You can join our discord, is more activity over there, also dev is coming for a Q&A session every Whenesday at 4 PM PST (today also).
https://discord.gg/3SJyBnh
Activity: 181
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

Activity: 181
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Activity: 312
BAM
Hello dear espers fans. If you have trouble staking in your wallet, you can use poswallet.com
Poswallet is staking again Smiley

I personally wouldn't put anything there... as much trouble as myself and some of my friends had trying to get our ESP out of there recently I don't trust them.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello dear espers fans. If you have trouble staking in your wallet, you can use poswallet.com
Poswallet is staking again Smiley
Activity: 21
Hello,
looks like an very good Coin. Bought some!
Thanks
Activity: 138
Hello everyone, could anyone help me in my bat ... my rx 480 is not going like this

sgminer.exe --no-submit-stale --algorithm hmq1725 stratum+tcp://stratum.minertopia.org:3747 -u EPdzUcdaRm8eKMRCu89r4Ag9sbH1yHw5md -p c=ESP -I 18

-o stratum.......

is there anything similar of MinerGate for ESP2?
Activity: 1
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Websites on the chain
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, could anyone help me in my bat ... my rx 480 is not going like this

sgminer.exe --no-submit-stale --algorithm hmq1725 stratum+tcp://stratum.minertopia.org:3747 -u EPdzUcdaRm8eKMRCu89r4Ag9sbH1yHw5md -p c=ESP -I 18

-o stratum.......
Activity: 224
Activity: 161
I somehow managed to get my laptop with nvidia geforce gtx 950m graphics card to 1000 kilohashes per second. It seems to have broken now, but this doesn't matter as it was an old device.

I didn't change any settings. how is this possible?
1000kh/s seems pretty normal hashrate for that kind of card for hmq1725 algo
Activity: 172
I somehow managed to get my laptop with nvidia geforce gtx 950m graphics card to 1000 kilohashes per second. It seems to have broken now, but this doesn't matter as it was an old device.

I didn't change any settings. how is this possible?
Activity: 336
Guys. What is the big announcement coming tomorrow at 4 pm Pacific time? Any ideas? Is this coin going to Bittrex maybe? Is that the announcement? That would be great Smiley
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Can someone give me the info on how to setup staking in the Espers Wallet, thanks in advance?

https://blog.espers.io/frequently-asked-questions-969ee41b0ff4

Hope this answer your question.
Activity: 14
Can someone give me the info on how to setup staking in the Espers Wallet, thanks in advance?
Jump to: