Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 193. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Think back to your plan, we are in a position not yet safe. Because this Coin has not been listed in the big stock.

Exactly, that's why!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Think back to your plan, we are in a position not yet safe. Because this Coin has not been listed in the big stock.
Activity: 118
wow esp going for 100

I just noticed that myself.

Bring on 100 Sat.

Woot! Woot!

Hey guys, new to this place. And yes, I picked up some ESP over the past few days. Seems like a nice investment and great dev team with nice ideas.

Couldn't believe at first, but this is a rough diamond, great expectations for the next 6-12 months.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
I think not too great, if not listed on the big stock..

Just imagine what will happen to the price when Espers is on

Cryptopia
Livecoin
Bittrex
Random Chinese exchange

Etc
I think not too great, if not listed on the big stock..
legendary
what is good from ESP ?

You are gonna have to look at the ANN and kinda soak it all in.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-espers-esppowposhmq1725-algo-new-features-1434700

Over 1 year old
Velocity block chain security
Adaptive block sizes
VRX Retargeting
Future master nodes
active development team
active community

That stuff ...
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
When will there be a miner for amd?
We need a new miner for rx
legendary
wow esp going for 100

I just noticed that myself.

Bring on 100 Sat.

Woot! Woot!
Activity: 128
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
This coin shall go high if the dev deliver what they have promised( which i believe they will). THere is a great tech behind the coin and i see it reaching above 100sat within few weeks and probably 1000sat next year.
2500sat This year

Don't be too optimist. Always keep your hopes down. That's how you succeed in the game. It takes time for everything. Once verge was pumping everyone was jumping around saying it will reach 5000sat and so on. It has a solid take but it will take time to go to 5000sat Same with espers. It has alot of supply(though it doesn't mean much these days), it needs pumping, then consolidation, the big whale enter and keep it prices down for a long time before blowing it up. SO my best bet is it will reach 500-700 sat till the end of this year and your target can be reaches next year if everything goes well. This way you will not keep your hopes high and if the coin goes higher you will have more marginal utility. Economics. lol Grin Grin
time will tell!

100 sat in the short run sounds possible Smiley
This coin shall go high if the dev deliver what they have promised( which i believe they will). THere is a great tech behind the coin and i see it reaching above 100sat within few weeks and probably 1000sat next year.
2500sat This year

Don't be too optimist. Always keep your hopes down. That's how you succeed in the game. It takes time for everything. Once verge was pumping everyone was jumping around saying it will reach 5000sat and so on. It has a solid take but it will take time to go to 5000sat Same with espers. It has alot of supply(though it doesn't mean much these days), it needs pumping, then consolidation, the big whale enter and keep it prices down for a long time before blowing it up. SO my best bet is it will reach 500-700 sat till the end of this year and your target can be reaches next year if everything goes well. This way you will not keep your hopes high and if the coin goes higher you will have more marginal utility. Economics. lol Grin Grin
time will tell!
legendary
I got a ton of these for between 1 and 2 Satoshi.

This is going to be a very fun ride.

Grin

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12

ESPERS , it would be great to add it in an exchange with a larger volume

Patience my friend, it'll be added on those exchanges very soon Cheesy
Activity: 448

ESPERS , it would be great to add it in an exchange with a larger volume
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
wallet downloaded and synced well using the bootstrap

the directions to using the bootstrap on the website didn't make sense.

once you download the bootstrap , open each file until you see 6 files (database, txleveldb, blk0001.dat, db, debug, peers.dat.)

keep these open

NOW

go to search files

type: %appdata%/esp

open your esp file and delete the same ones you see in the bootstrap file. (database, txleveldb, blk0001.dat, db, debug, peers.dat.)

once that is done. Grab the files from the bootstrap and move them into your ESP file and close. restart your wallet should be about 2 weeks behind or so.

now add coins

good luck

Basically take the bootstrap files and paste them over the current files in the esp wallet.

Current wallet - sync from 0
Bootstrap wallet - sync from a little bit ago.

"Maybe a Fed" lol.
Smiley maybe doesn't need to be there, but people presume anyone federally employed (at least on here) is incapable of helping or out to arrest/infringe on their privacy.
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
Price doubled in one day on CoinExchange.

Market   Coin Name   Last Price   Change
ESP/BTC   Espers   0.00000040   100.00%
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
wallet downloaded and synced well using the bootstrap

the directions to using the bootstrap on the website didn't make sense.

once you download the bootstrap , open each file until you see 6 files (database, txleveldb, blk0001.dat, db, debug, peers.dat.)

keep these open

NOW

go to search files

type: %appdata%/esp

open your esp file and delete the same ones you see in the bootstrap file. (database, txleveldb, blk0001.dat, db, debug, peers.dat.)

once that is done. Grab the files from the bootstrap and move them into your ESP file and close. restart your wallet should be about 2 weeks behind or so.

now add coins

good luck

Basically take the bootstrap files and paste them over the current files in the esp wallet.

Current wallet - sync from 0
Bootstrap wallet - sync from a little bit ago.

"Maybe a Fed" lol.
Jump to: