Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 203. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Actualy there are. We are working on Android wallet and also on xNodes.

What does the 'x' stand for? Extra? Extreme? Exclusive? Expensive?  Grin

I believe these are expensive nodes (xNodes) that will be somewhat similar to 'Masternodes' of Dash.

Well indeed the mn will be a little bit expensive but for those who can't afford one still can stake the coins (25% / year is  a good payout). About the amount was voted 25 million espers, but when the community voted the price of 1 ESP was 1/2 satoshi. Another thing 25 million / mn won but there was people who voted 50 and 100 million also. About the xNodes well... first was ixNodes ( for Inteligent TX Nodes, but I simplified it to just xnodes).

dash mn = 172000 $ / mn , esp is 9300 $
Activity: 555
Merit: 250

What does the 'x' stand for? Extra? Extreme? Exclusive? Expensive?  Grin

I believe these are expensive nodes (xNodes) that will be somewhat similar to 'Masternodes' of Dash.
ok, it'll be only 1 billion per masternode. very cheap, dude.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

What does the 'x' stand for? Extra? Extreme? Exclusive? Expensive?  Grin

Activity: 280
when bittrex?

When they will decide to add us. Is not our decision.

Is there any developments with Espers lately? Just wondering if any news is coming out? What about masternodes?

Is there any developments with Espers lately? Just wondering if any news is coming out? What about masternodes?
masternodes will need only 100million espers...

At least...
masternodes will need only 100million espers...
Activity: 336
Activity: 181
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
there's a way to mine with rx 480 now ? or dont ?

Have you given an RX 480 to a miner developer yet?  Roll Eyes

since you're a good guy, could you send me 3 mil espers to my add ? Ed3nbqVoYoM1katQnVGB1uLheBdnoDYX1o thank you for helping.

LOL. This gave me a good laugh, thank you  Grin

Hi, guys, anyone having somewhere the old Espers-qt.exe ? (from the first days of Espers)

I was out of the altcoin ecosystem for months, and now I'm trying the new Espers-qt.exe client, and it cannot read my old Espers wallet I had backed up. ("Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect.") and exits. Plus, I've  lost the old Espers-qt.exe file.

Has the Espers coin changed? Can I do anything with my old Espers, or they are burned for ever? Any idea?

If your coins are from earlier than October 2016, then unfortunately you have missed the swap, which means your old Espers are not usable any more. You have to buy some new.
Merit: 251
Rider of comets, and brother to the nebulae
Hi, guys, anyone having somewhere the old Espers-qt.exe ? (from the first days of Espers)

I was out of the altcoin ecosystem for months, and now I'm trying the new Espers-qt.exe client, and it cannot read my old Espers wallet I had backed up. ("Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect.") and exits. Plus, I've  lost the old Espers-qt.exe file.

Has the Espers coin changed? Can I do anything with my old Espers, or they are burned for ever? Any idea?
Activity: 416
Do you guys think it's possible Espers could eventually reach 1000 sats one day? I know it would require a high market cap. I think 300-600 sats is very possible. I am not sure about 1000 sats though. What do you guys think? I am excited about the future of Espers. I have already actually used Espers to buy other coins on Nova exchange as a test. It works really well.

No,its not possible. Very much peoples holding 1 mil and more espers and we will be  millionares? NO.

So you're sayin' that XRP didn't happen with bigger supply than ESPERS will ever have? XRP has 10k sat now.
Activity: 252
suggest a campaign at bittrex to make the bittrex guys laugh so hard they have to put ESP up. Try to make them laugh first. Make it so funny they have to list ESP. Use your best humour
Do you guys think it's possible Espers could eventually reach 1000 sats one day? I know it would require a high market cap. I think 300-600 sats is very possible. I am not sure about 1000 sats though. What do you guys think? I am excited about the future of Espers. I have already actually used Espers to buy other coins on Nova exchange as a test. It works really well.

No,its not possible. Very much peoples holding 1 mil and more espers and we will be  millionares? NO.

I think it could hit 500-1000 sats. People sell at different levels. If the coin keeps growing, there is no reason why this couldn't hit 1k sats. More and more money is coming into this market and the market caps of today are much smaller than the market caps of tomorrow.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Can somebody give me the right and updated link for Bootstrap?
Tried the one at the OP but seems to be corrupted. I found another one on BTCGarden forum too but it's lower in size, so I think it's outdated too?
I couldn't sync my wallet in a normal way cause it'll take a whole lot of time to do so.

https://blog.espers.io/getting-espers-wallet-and-setting-it-up-1ac91c0bfd21
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
My staking rewards evil, keeps saying 15 mins and then resets to 15 mins lol
Activity: 196

nope =P waiting to someone else donate.

I also have an rx 480 and can't use sgminer hmq1725. But what i do is mine other coins and trade them for ESP.
Try it please.

since you're a good guy, could you send me 3 mil espers to my add ? Ed3nbqVoYoM1katQnVGB1uLheBdnoDYX1o thank you for helping.

nope =P waiting to someone else donate.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1170
Icarus team 🔐💳

Lol everything is possible in crypto world, only time will tell you the answer. But if you have trust in this project then this question is not really important. Imo I think the price will increase with time but I don't think this thread is dedicated to espers price speculation  Grin
Activity: 268

No,its not possible. Very much peoples holding 1 mil and more espers and we will be  millionares? NO.

I don't totally agree with it: some storical holders who bought ESP this winter has found in 15 sats the good point to exit with a great profit. In the future, the holders who have 1 mil esp that has been bought in these days will find in 100 sat a good point to exit the market with a good profit. At that point some new investors will have Esp, but considering 100 sat as "the floor" and finding in 250 sat a good point to exit ESP, and so on. This is the market, it can't be predicted considering today's holders.

But I agree that ESP has to work hard for reaching new higher floors; I noticed that holders are extremely strong hands, so I'm sure the community will be a great support for the future explosion of Esp. I believed Espers from the beginning and I keep doing it!
Jump to: