Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 204. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 500
Do you guys think it's possible Espers could eventually reach 1000 sats one day? I know it would require a high market cap. I think 300-600 sats is very possible. I am not sure about 1000 sats though. What do you guys think? I am excited about the future of Espers. I have already actually used Espers to buy other coins on Nova exchange as a test. It works really well.

No,its not possible. Very much peoples holding 1 mil and more espers and we will be  millionares? NO.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
there's a way to mine with rx 480 now ? or dont ?

Have you given an RX 480 to a miner developer yet?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Any updates or news coming out for Espers?

WHAT'S NEXT FOR 2017?

the mobile wallets, secure messaging system, masternodes (intuitive node launching and monitoring),
 smooth sync pathc, shrinking blockchain, light clients and much much more.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Do you guys think it's possible Espers could eventually reach 1000 sats one day? I know it would require a high market cap. I think 300-600 sats is very possible. I am not sure about 1000 sats though. What do you guys think? I am excited about the future of Espers. I have already actually used Espers to buy other coins on Nova exchange as a test. It works really well.

Yes defintely espers will reach 1000 sats. not one day but soon, -ish.

keep acculumating (?) and you too will be richard.

nuff said

Angry
Activity: 336
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Has a minimum amount to bet pq has 750 k more than three days ago and no bet as well as poswallet also not be betting
Activity: 555
there's a way to mine with rx 480 now ? or dont ?
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
ok wallet says 4.91 billion staking...only problem, i dont have nearly 1 billion espers.... Cry what does that mean?

4.91 billion in total are staking (at the moment).
Activity: 252
ok wallet says 4.91 billion staking...only problem, i dont have nearly 1 billion espers.... Cry what does that mean?
Activity: 255

1) How can one be expected to monitor all of their holding's platforms to protect against these situations?

This is like saying - I left 500$ under a rock and when I came to the same place to see it again the money was gone...

THE GOOD NEWS IS: my experience has been coin wallets are safer than rocks by rule vs. exception(i.e. ESP) and since a rising tide lifts all
boats we are all finding more than the original $500 in our various wallets.

Even the biggest staking turd coins from 2 years ago with no unique purpose are now valued with significant profits for holders.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
why is it necessary to encypt the wallet to stake mine it? i dont get it. I remember past wallets I could mine esp with that didnt require encryption.

I did not encrypt mine but noticed tonight it is staking. It did it all by itself. I did nothing but send coins from Nova Exchange to my wallet.
why is it necessary to encypt the wallet to stake mine it? i dont get it. I remember past wallets I could mine esp with that didnt require encryption.
ok i got my wallet working, it is online, but only 1 peer which is really weird, fully syncd.
The thing is it shows enabled and staking, i have it at 99% network. it just doesn't appear that it is stake mining as I have given it a long time.
Are there parameters I need to change? Anything about that 1 peer thing? I did change up the nodes to several, and updated the list to current active but paid for help! Goal is to mine ESPERS.

I also encourage everybody that loves ESPERS to go to Bittrex IRC and Slack and ask for ESP to be added to exchange as it is long overdue, it's turning out to be great coin.
Merit: 251
Rider of comets, and brother to the nebulae
Hi! I've just checked my Espers after several months, and, after updated the Espers-qt.exe client (into last version v0.8.6.6-Patch 0 Alpha), I cannot read my wallet (which I had backed up using the old client). I take the message:

Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect.

...and the client exits.

The problem is that I haven't anymore the old Espers-qt client (I have overwritten it with the new one.)

Can I find somewhere old Espers-qt versions? (e.g. one year back, the first version)
Or somehow import my old wallet.dat into new client?
Any hint in general?

Thanks
Activity: 251
🌟
I'm seriously really close to getting myself a nice steak with ESP staking rewards.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
didn't get espers giveaway at the beginning but i managed to secure some for stacking and steaking hehehe  Cheesy
legendary
How do you stake coins in the wallet? I can't seem to find where to do it.
Hold coins, encrypt wallet
Open wallet, unlock wallet
Wait 2h you're staking

How many days does the 90 block staking period take to release?
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
Hold coins, encrypt wallet
Open wallet, unlock wallet
Wait 2h you're staking
legendary
Jump to: