Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 208. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/
Is there anyone who has settings for AMD, those that do not want to work on the site?

MAy you elaborate please? Which site?
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Websites on the chain
Good afternoon all,

My current wallet is version 0.8.0.5 and it looks like a new version is out.
Can someone please instruct me how to upgrade without losing my coin age if
that will benefit me on activating staking with the new wallet please?

Thank you,

Brett

I want to know that as well! And what's in the new wallet worth upgrading?

Hi guys!
You should be running 0.8.6.6 patch 0 Alpha. 0.8.0.5 too old. Think about stability and having the node ready for the network. New features about to be introduced.
Concerning install, as always, back up your wallet.dat, download the new qt, run it and wait for it to connect. You should be good in a few minutes if nothing is wrong. If problems arise, you may need to delete everything in your old wallet directory except for your wallet.dat file and run again. It is always good policy too having a wallet.dat backed up elsewhere like in another drive or USB flash mem.

https://twitter.com/EspersCoin/status/875264157360181248
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ganda I got instructions from cryptoderz!
I am merely trying to get my wallet online. It says it is offline. He said I need to get more nodes and sent me to the espers node website.
I'm needing instruction to get me out of the woods  at this point but got instruction from someone else here.

/root/.ESP/Espers.conf  ok let me try

brent@brent-HP-Compaq-8000-Elite-SFF-PC ~ $ /root/.ESP/Espers.conf
bash: /root/.ESP/Espers.conf: Permission denied

now i saw all the nodes on white background. Please walk me through so i can stake the heck out of esp

1. You should NOT run the Espers wallet as root! You should NEVER run user applications as root. Root is for system administration.
2. You cannot execute text files.
3. What are you trying to accomplish?
4. And welcome to the world of Unix!  Cheesy

If you didn't use the sudo command, then your espers folder location wouldn't be root...based on your previous response, that would seem to be the case try:
Code:
nano(or whatever text editor you are using) ~/.ESP/Espers.conf 
and then add the addnode=x.x.x.x lines to that config

I prove ; i go to ; ESP/Espers.conf and open that with notepad and add ; addnode=x.x.x.x but again not work .
Can we meet at skype or team viewer or something else to fix that problem for me? Please . https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN8hwFAUqDeymZO5fR7SVmsuXBuR1vhXvyhgo5PFg-mwDChI7iz_ChGN7ysa0eX7g/photo/AF1QipP-hn9GXRH4Kc4InZg8ZFwx-CtFH-sdRpyFiFbH?key=UDFmMmtJd3hQdnhGRzQ1cHRKYkxrVVFTOHJDRWZn
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Espers In 4 position in livecoin Undecided Undecided

Why you need that less volume livecoin Huh insane is now in livecoin but price will not rises. we need bittrex!

We have submitted requests to bittrex, livecoin, polo and hitBTC. We are waiting for their responses.

Great to know... after one of this accept ESPERS other will follow - more volume - higher price
Activity: 280

Why you need that less volume livecoin Huh insane is now in livecoin but price will not rises. we need bittrex!

We have submitted requests to bittrex, livecoin, polo and hitBTC. We are waiting for their responses.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250

don't get it. When livecoin add the top 3 coin ?
we've just tu push it the day before no ?
Activity: 835

Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Is there anyone who has settings for AMD, those that do not want to work on the site?
0.8.0.5 - is pre-swap wallet. It can't be used in current version. Old espers is useles now. After swap ends in november, dev burned all unswapped coins. So here's no coins left for swap.

You right Sir. My bad. I somewhow read 0.8.5
Activity: 1628
Merit: 583
Cryptopony
0.8.0.5 - is pre-swap wallet. It can't be used in current version. Old espers is useles now. After swap ends in november, dev burned all unswapped coins. So here's no coins left for swap.
Good afternoon all,

Thank you,

Brett

Hi guys!
You should be running 0.8.6.6 patch 0 Alpha. 0.8.0.5 too old. Think about stability and having the node ready for the network. New features about to be introduced.
Concerning install, as always, back up your wallet.dat, download the new qt, run it and wait for it to connect. You should be good in a few minutes if nothing is wrong. If problems arise, you may need to delete everything in your old wallet directory except for your wallet.dat file and run again. It is always good policy too having a wallet.dat backed up elsewhere like in another drive or USB flash mem.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Good afternoon all,

Thank you,

Brett

Activity: 298
I am merely trying to get my wallet online. It says it is offline. He said I need to get more nodes and sent me to the espers node website.
I'm needing instruction to get me out of the woods  at this point but got instruction from someone else here.

/root/.ESP/Espers.conf  ok let me try

now i saw all the nodes on white background. Please walk me through so i can stake the heck out of esp

1. You should NOT run the Espers wallet as root! You should NEVER run user applications as root. Root is for system administration.
4. And welcome to the world of Unix!  Cheesy

If you didn't use the sudo command, then your espers folder location wouldn't be root...based on your previous response, that would seem to be the case try:
Code:
nano(or whatever text editor you are using) ~/.ESP/Espers.conf 
and then add the addnode=x.x.x.x lines to that config
Activity: 252
I'm needing instruction to get me out of the woods  at this point but got instruction from someone else here.
Activity: 561
Activity: 255
is staking working for u guys? i dont get any
It is, it just takes awhile with low amounts since the network weight is big.

As a long time holder of many ESP/ESP2 I am very impressed with the recent work, the new site is great.
I just don't understand when looking at the stats page where all the POS transactions are coming from?? Does the wallet currently stake?? And if so what is the rate? 

25% annually

Good afternoon all,

Thank you,

Brett

The maturity time only affects to transactions, your coins will stake right away when you restart the wallet.

Thank you for the assistance. I installed the current wallet today and replaced the wallet.dat with my wallet and that did not work as it usually does with other coin wallet updates.
How do I make the transition please?

Thank you,   Brett

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
The real Espers finally made it on Blockfolio (sync Blockfolio when looking for Espers). Feels amazing being able to see it on the app now
Activity: 206
Merit: 26
Hello how will the future be until the end of the year
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
/root/.ESP/Espers.conf  ok let me try

4. And welcome to the world of Unix!  Cheesy
Jump to: