Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 21. (Read 923806 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 143
My wallet stopped connecting to the network a few days ago. No matter what version I try it will not connect. Also, none of the newest versions will run. I get some exception thrown by Windows about some runaway exception error and it shuts down the program. What is going on with Espers?

Hey mate!
I am having the same issue with the latest version, some runtime error when I run the wallet. I have also downloaded the previous 2 versions and I get the same error when I try to run the wallet.
Maybe someone had the same issue in here and could give us a hint about how to fix it, will be much appreciated. Is frustrating since I just bought some coins in novaexchange.com and can't make the wallet work.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
My wallet stopped connecting to the network a few days ago. No matter what version I try it will not connect. Also, none of the newest versions will run. I get some exception thrown by Windows about some runaway exception error and it shuts down the program. What is going on with Espers?
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
For a month, not a single reward came from 50,000 coins.
This is normal?
i don't have rewards  from 500,000 coins for a years
is this normal ? just relax and switch your hashes to another thing

500000 in year - it's not normal. Check version of wallet, use actual nodelist and don't forget to unlock wallet for minting. Locked wallets cant't get stakes.

Hello espers community!
I want to buy some coins since I like POS staking and also I don't have a lot of GPU cards for mining. I want to know what is a good amount for staking espers and get rewarded 1-2 times a week? Another thing that I want to ask the stakers is how often they get acording to their bags and how much is the APR.
Thanks in advance for your answers!
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I am running the latest Windows wallet version (v0.8.7.5-Patch 6 Alpha) on Linux under wine. No problems here.

Anyone having issues with the wallet? i downloaded it yesterday and its just not syncing. I altered the config file with more nodes but it just hangs... really annoying. it connects sometimes but is so damn slow, im at 25% sync over 36 hours... and im actually connected to 18 nodes but nothing happens. Never seen a blockchain take so long to sync up with the wallet.

Bizarre, im running the same version on Win10. I checked the wallet after my first post, I got connected to one node and got up to 80.11% but its now not finding anything for the last 2 to 3 hours. I just want this damn thing to finish up so i can get my coins in..

UPDATE - after almost 2 days the wallet fully synced. never had a wallet do this before. I think ill just keep it open and minimized to avoid this again.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I am running the latest Windows wallet version (v0.8.7.5-Patch 6 Alpha) on Linux under wine. No problems here.

Anyone having issues with the wallet? i downloaded it yesterday and its just not syncing. I altered the config file with more nodes but it just hangs... really annoying. it connects sometimes but is so damn slow, im at 25% sync over 36 hours... and im actually connected to 18 nodes but nothing happens. Never seen a blockchain take so long to sync up with the wallet.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Join to the ALTTREX.NET
We just enable bankroll

Bankroll Shares

Here is an Examle:
        Bankroll is 90 Espers and you want to invest 10 Espers.
        You will then own 10% of the bankroll.
        Then a player comes in and loses 20 Espers.
        Then you will get the 10% of this 20 Espers, meaning you will get a profit of 2 coins.
    Alttrex charges a comission of 50% of net profits, charged once weekly, on Monday 00:01 CET. This comission is taken in order for us to be able to continue daily development of Alttrex, with continious support and new features.
    Comission is never charged twice on the same profits.

Will the commission be charged if there is a profit? If my account does not occur transactions on the  ALTTRE.NET platform, will my balance remain the same?
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Join to the ALTTREX.NET
We just enable bankroll

Bankroll Shares

Here is an Examle:
        Bankroll is 90 Espers and you want to invest 10 Espers.
        You will then own 10% of the bankroll.
        Then a player comes in and loses 20 Espers.
        Then you will get the 10% of this 20 Espers, meaning you will get a profit of 2 coins.
    Alttrex charges a comission of 50% of net profits, charged once weekly, on Monday 00:01 CET. This comission is taken in order for us to be able to continue daily development of Alttrex, with continious support and new features.
    Comission is never charged twice on the same profits.
Activity: 1628
Merit: 583
Cryptopony
This is normal?
i don't have rewards  from 500,000 coins for a years

500000 in year - it's not normal. Check version of wallet, use actual nodelist and don't forget to unlock wallet for minting. Locked wallets cant't get stakes.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
This is normal?
i don't have rewards  from 500,000 coins for a years
Activity: 1628
Merit: 583
Cryptopony
This is normal?
Too little stake
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
This is normal?
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
New game ESP relelase. Dice game:
http://alttrex.net
House Edge only 0.6%

We offers state of the art affiliate system. You will forever receive commision from every user you refer. Every bet they make you will receive a percentage (1%). This is regardless of whether the bet they make is a win or a loss.

Fair:

Roll numbers are generated using a HMAC SHA512 function, where the key is the server seed and the client seed with nonce as the message as follows. HMAC(serverSeed, clientSeed-nonce) To obtain the roll number from the resulting HMAC output, the first 5 characters are taken and interpreted as an integer. If the number is greater than 10^6, the next 5 characters skipping the first one are taken. The result is then modulo'd by 10^4 to get a number 0-9999 and then divided by 10^2 to obtain a number 0-99.99.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
good to see development happening for ESP.

here's the virustotal analysis for the new patch:
0/61
https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/7029a13cf980bbbb012d7ba0178567b86c1e13e6bf2081b66c6a5b3602517a37/analysis/1547644614/

Thank you very much for the virustotal and the support! Smiley

Much more development coming soon.

Nice work mate ...

#crysx

Very much appreciated!

Update: Mac wallet added to the latest release! (Same Links)
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

0/61
https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/7029a13cf980bbbb012d7ba0178567b86c1e13e6bf2081b66c6a5b3602517a37/analysis/1547644614/

Nice work mate ...

#crysx

0/61

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Looking forward to having some announcements and new releases.

https://twitter.com/bit_010_/status/1083853723586228226

Hehehe well...

Before I head off to bed at 2am once more Smiley I'd like to inform you all that there is a new wallet release! We are happy to push out v0.8.7.5 Update-5 Patch-6.
This is anticipated to be our final pre-xnode release with the new feature being the only focus until release from this point on (well for me personally lol Smiley )

All joking aside this new update features the following:
- Improved network connections with peers
- Updated and added Velocity security parameters/functions
- Updated readme and documentation on building/compiling Espers
- Added "fixspentcoins" functionality to raw rpc commands (helps exchanges better log wallet values)
- Version bump to "Patch-6"

TODO: X-node initial release, planned version  is 0.8.7.6. Stay tuned!

DOWNLOADS FOR V0.8.7.5-U5-P6 release: GitHub Release (Contains links for Windows client and sourcecode, Mac wallet to follow later)

We're really looking forward to getting out of the "rut" so to speak and really get both feature development and community involvement back to what it once was and more. With the major push of xnode framework this is a big step in the right direction as everything else literally plugs into this framework and this is also why it has taken such an awfully long time to finally see the finish line on. We look forward to next release with the "fun stuff" and want to remind all of you that none of this would be possible without you guys being here, in bitcointalk and all the different avenues that you all interact with crypto and Espers more specifically! Thank you all!

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Websites on the chain
Pages:
Jump to: