Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 237. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
why is nobody mining at http://esp2.8pool.dtdns.net ? its a good pool! its also good to spread the hash rate around multiple pools rather then have one pool dominate. everyone mining on the same pool makes a perfect DDOS target.
Activity: 29
The value been circulating aroound 4-6 sats, seem like good investment, since it can't really go lower Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I want to vote , but i can't vote in livecoin, i just register, must 30 day to have free ticket

Will you request to vote in poloenix or cryptopia ?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

As my previous reply was deleted for being too short Roll Eyes, I would like to reformulate the obvious intention here just out of principle (because I believe that it's ridiculous to delete posts simply for being too short), even though it has been long ago:

I find it funny and strange that the voting campaign was being resumed, because the requirements we had to meet in order to get listed on Livecoin (what didn't happen in the end btw, even though spending thousands of dollars on it) had increased again. I find the entire process to be ridiculous: Asking for a ton of money from people, without guaranteeing anything, is just ripping the money out of people's pocket.

In one word: Jeez.

/END rant
Activity: 161
Its not possible to getting stake rewards in windows wallet,I have 10 millions esp and expected time to earn reward from 5 minutes is 33 minutes now. Undecided I stake all day with no rewards Undecided I guess,posswalet helps me.
It will take some time, but you'll get stakes. I have 11m and i get stakes like once a day or two days.
Activity: 149
Noob question here but I bought ESP from Novaexchange and now want to move it to my esper wallet (which I downloaded and is now up to date).

Is there a max limit to how many ESP I can move at once?

Thanks!
The only max is what your nova account has as a maximim (2k I think is beginning level there)

You can go to 15k if you do lvl3 in your profile identification. When you did it, best is to send a mail and it Will be adjusted.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Insane has already been added next step will be espers
in livecoin Grin Grin
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Its not possible to getting stake rewards in windows wallet,I have 10 millions esp and expected time to earn reward from 5 minutes is 33 minutes now. Undecided I stake all day with no rewards Undecided I guess,posswalet helps me.
Activity: 8
Where can i see that how many Espers i have mined and when i should wait first payment? So many questions.  Huh
In the picture you shared, you are mining decred. Wich pool are you mining espers on? On minertopia you can find the info on "Wallet" tab by searching the wallet address you are using to mine.
Yeah it seems like that. I edited batch file but then opened ccminer.exe instead of edited batch file.  Grin

Thanks for the help. Everything seems to be okay now.
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
Where can i see that how many Espers i have mined and when i should wait first payment? So many questions.  Huh
In the picture you shared, you are mining decred. Wich pool are you mining espers on? On minertopia you can find the info on "Wallet" tab by searching the wallet address you are using to mine.
Monolo, new era of miners like you is coming  ... next time be smarter asking for btc ltc eth instead of ESP while you are mining dcr  Cheesy
Where can i see that how many Espers i have mined and when i should wait first payment? So many questions.  Huh
Need more miners at http://esp2.8pool.dtdns.net  def the best ESP pool right now.

pool.minertopia.org is the best pool, most hash, and occasional superblocks wich are 5-25x the normal block size, thrown in by the pool operator.

Thanks for help! I have now miner running. Does these numbers look normal?

Does that ''accepted: x/x'' show how many coins i have mined?

No, it just shows how much shares you have Accepted shares/total shares || total shares - accepted shares = rejected shares
Thanks for help! I have now miner running. Does these numbers look normal?

http://imgur.com/a/ID0ZK

Does that ''accepted: x/x'' show how many coins i have mined?
Activity: 31
seems like ESP wallet offline at poswallet.com - deposits are not added to account
If you can read, it says "MAINETANCE" wich means they are updating, you'll receive your deposits after its out of mainetance
it was just a reminder, for those who is always busy or got no time to read Smiley
seems like ESP wallet offline at poswallet.com - deposits are not added to account
If you can read, it says "MAINETANCE" wich means they are updating, you'll receive your deposits after its out of mainetance
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Dang, Bitbar jumped ahead of ESP on livecoin.

yep :-(
has everybody vote here guys ?
please go on livecoin and vote ! let's go !

target : 25000 !!!

Don't worry.. we will reach the goal
Activity: 168
Dang, Bitbar jumped ahead of ESP on livecoin.

yep :-(
has everybody vote here guys ?
please go on livecoin and vote ! let's go !

target : 25000 !!!
Jump to: