Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 240. (Read 923924 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
hello i have a old wallet esp on my.... qt wallet v0.8.0.2-gXXXXXYY-Alpha but not sync.. how i can recover my esp?? thanks
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
hmmm,with  windows bootstrap wallet syncing the same low Undecided no difference.
with bootstrap it will only sync the remaining blocks from the date bootstrap was made, so there is that difference, instead of syncing from block 1
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
hmmm,with  windows bootstrap wallet syncing the same low Undecided no difference.
Activity: 161
21k are about 2,1btc if ESP reach 30k votes it will be considered like a payed coin list  Huh
Idk how it works, but that makes sense. Gotta ask livecoin
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
21k are about 2,1btc if ESP reach 30k votes it will be considered like a payed coin list  Huh
UGC
Activity: 266
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Fun fact, I once had 300 mil espers, sent them to Nova and they remained on the old chain... I thought the switch would happen automatically.
Those whould have been 30 mil ESP2 coins, but sadly the swap was not automatic (it still lasted a few months i belive)
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Fun fact, I once had 300 mil espers, sent them to Nova and they remained on the old chain... I thought the switch would happen automatically.

How much did you pay for the 300mil that you lost?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Why no mention about Maternodes on the roadmap? Sad

"Masternodes" and many other things are on the new site http://espers.io

Thanks for the link!
Activity: 47

"Masternodes" and many other things are on the new site http://espers.io
UGC
Activity: 266

I would not worry about roadmap and missing mentions. ESPERS has many future tech that are not shown at roadmap. Just buy and HODL
Activity: 30
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
what this ESP same coin esp on yobit exchange?

ESP on Yobit is a pre-swap token that used to be Espers, but is not any more. So no, don't buy ESP on Yobit.
thanks for u information
where i can buy esp
coinexchange,novaexchanges

and we all hope very soon livecoin
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
what this ESP same coin esp on yobit exchange?

ESP on Yobit is a pre-swap token that used to be Espers, but is not any more. So no, don't buy ESP on Yobit.
thanks for u information
where i can buy esp
coinexchange,novaexchanges
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
So it's in Alpha for a few years when do you think it will get out of Alpha?

The "alpha" tag is just to indicate that this is nowhere near the final version of the product. Espers is stable and can be used like any other cryptocurrency. When this will be closer to the original idea, I have no clue. I think we will see a lot of new features being added this year, so maybe CC will decide to start calling it "beta" in early 2018 or something, idk?  Huh It doesn't actually matter IMO.

Well I think that will help the price getting some unique features out there that people can see and use. I'll keep watching!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
So it's in Alpha for a few years when do you think it will get out of Alpha?

The "alpha" tag is just to indicate that this is nowhere near the final version of the product. Espers is stable and can be used like any other cryptocurrency. When this will be closer to the original idea, I have no clue. I think we will see a lot of new features being added this year, so maybe CC will decide to start calling it "beta" in early 2018 or something, idk?  Huh It doesn't actually matter IMO.
Jump to: