Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 236. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Just recovered some old Espers on Yobit... Is there anything to do with them ?

Yobit-Espers?

No, sorry. They are worthless.
The swap from ESP1 to ESP2 is some month ago.

Yobit do not care for updating to the new chain.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Just recovered some old Espers on Yobit... Is there anything to do with them ?

Edit: found my answer... Worthless
Activity: 616
maybe after 10 years espers getting normal price Smiley
Activity: 161
i think alot of people stay away due to the high suply, but dgb showed the way now, is there some cloudmining pool contract site? where i pay in btc and get payouts?
Doge has bigger supply than ESP, ripple has bigger supply than ESP, whats the matter? Also you can buy ESP and stake them, 25%/year payouts, no cloud mining for now unless you rent a GPU rig or something, or then hmq1725 algo from zpool.

Target price ESP?

Lol this "target?" meme is really taking over the newbie community
 Cheesy

Agree, also the "What price do you think we are in a month or two" cancer
Activity: 561
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Target price ESP?

Lol this "target?" meme is really taking over the newbie community
 Cheesy
Activity: 561
When they finish the implementation of the masternods I believe that esp2 will go forward
Activity: 196
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
We can not but $ESP with $BTC on novaexchange anymore just $LTC
How can i backup my wallet? I'd hate to lose my ESP.

In File . First option is Backup Wallet. Smiley
Oh... thanks..  Embarrassed
Staking only requires me to keep the wallet open and connected, right?
With those two pieces of information i'm set for the long hold.

In File . First option is Backup Wallet. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
i think alot of people stay away due to the high suply, but dgb showed the way now, is there some cloudmining pool contract site? where i pay in btc and get payouts?

As my previous reply was deleted for being too short Roll Eyes, I would like to reformulate the obvious intention here just out of principle (because I believe that it's ridiculous to delete posts simply for being too short), even though it has been long ago:

I find it funny and strange that the voting campaign was being resumed, because the requirements we had to meet in order to get listed on Livecoin (what didn't happen in the end btw, even though spending thousands of dollars on it) had increased again. I find the entire process to be ridiculous: Asking for a ton of money from people, without guaranteeing anything, is just ripping the money out of people's pocket.

In one word: Jeez.

/END rant

The team needs to track the vote. We were almost at the target. Community invested money. And you did not help make a step to the finish.

On Livecoin vote coin page "The process of listing new cryptocurrencies to Livecoin is permanent, but our resources are limited, so we compelled to approach to this matter quite selectively. We choose cryptocurrencies from the list below taking into consideration some points: number of votes, complexity of integration, market volume (according to CMC), and other metrics. We focus our attention on TOP 3 cryptocurrencies in the list."

So it is in on target. Livecoin has chosen insane instead of Espers. It could go on fore ever i think. Good way for Livecoin to make more btc.  Undecided

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Websites on the chain

As my previous reply was deleted for being too short Roll Eyes, I would like to reformulate the obvious intention here just out of principle (because I believe that it's ridiculous to delete posts simply for being too short), even though it has been long ago:

I find it funny and strange that the voting campaign was being resumed, because the requirements we had to meet in order to get listed on Livecoin (what didn't happen in the end btw, even though spending thousands of dollars on it) had increased again. I find the entire process to be ridiculous: Asking for a ton of money from people, without guaranteeing anything, is just ripping the money out of people's pocket.

In one word: Jeez.

/END rant

The team needs to track the vote. We were almost at the target. Community invested money. And you did not help make a step to the finish.
Pages:
Jump to: