Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 274. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
ESPers Masternodes are coming!

You can express your opinion about the best amount of coins to run a MasterNode on twitter:

https://twitter.com/EspersCoin/status/861470366040035328

Thank you!

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
@Everyone

Mini-update released! Smiley

Espers v0.8.6.4 Patch-0 is now live

(Auto-updating wallets will prompt users to upgrade ~1-2 hours from now)

>>>Windows Standalone Client<<<
>>>Mac Client<<<

ANN OP (First post of this thread) has been updated to reflect the changes

Release notes:

- Further improved Velocity

Some side notes:
There is another update coming later today with much larger changes including Adaptive block sizes, Superblocks, VRX PoW/PoS swinging skew

Where is a good working linux cpu miner for this ?

best one is cpuminer-opt...I don't know if the newer versions work well with hmq1725 though
When mining I've been using version 3.3.6 which works well, but it only works for stratum.

For solo mining the only one is based on ocminer's hmq miner, which can be found here: https://github.com/ocminer/cpuminer-hmq1725

both need to be compiled from source
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
@Everyone

>>>Mac Client<<<

Release notes:

Some side notes:
There is another update coming later today with much larger changes including Adaptive block sizes, Superblocks, VRX PoW/PoS swinging skew

Where is a good working linux cpu miner for this ?
Activity: 251
🌟
Great work CryptoCoderz and thanks!
Really looking looking forward for the next update.

Edit: 45'000 USD volume on POSW?  Shocked
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
@Everyone

>>>Mac Client<<<

Release notes:

Some side notes:
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Guys stay strong !!!

(Masternode come and 100-200 sat also)

Yes we will see this very soon, but first we have to move to safe zone: 20 satoshi
Activity: 251
Activity: 161
Yeah.... that's the way to stop the price from increasing... when the price is going up, let it go up... Don't start flooding the market with lowball sell orders, that totally halts the forward progress...

If you could stop writing in bold violet letters, that would be great! Roll Eyes It makes you appear like an attention-seeking idiot, but your posts are not any more important than those of anyone else here.
I believe the colors and such were put into this forum to be used Cheesy
Activity: 455
Yeah.... that's the way to stop the price from increasing... when the price is going up, let it go up... Don't start flooding the market with lowball sell orders, that totally halts the forward progress...

If you could stop writing in bold violet letters, that would be great! Roll Eyes It makes you appear like an attention-seeking idiot, but your posts are not any more important than those of anyone else here.

Well, if you ever went to thecryptochat.net you know, the site that you are promoting in your signature, or cryptoinfo.net you would know that I only ever use purple. But you're right, I'm doing nothing but seeking attention... I've been paying for one of ESP's block explorers without anyone but the dev knowing for some time, and I've been doing a lot of other things to help out that no one knows about. Without any recognition or "attention-seeking" at all, but for someone who knows nothing about me to call me an idiot carries little to no weight at all, but I guess true idiots are the ones that make decisions or assumptions with little or no information so... Have a good day Smiley

BAM!
UGC
Esp 5 sat on coinmarket

It's avarage from all markets... bigger thing is to see ESP second at poswallet exchange http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/poswallet/ that could add some more fule to additional price rise
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
Activity: 312
BAM

Well, if you ever went to thecryptochat.net you know, the site that you are promoting in your signature, or cryptoinfo.net you would know that I only ever use purple. But you're right, I'm doing nothing but seeking attention... I've been paying for one of ESP's block explorers without anyone but the dev knowing for some time, and I've been doing a lot of other things to help out that no one knows about. Without any recognition or "attention-seeking" at all, but for someone who knows nothing about me to call me an idiot carries little to no weight at all, but I guess true idiots are the ones that make decisions or assumptions with little or no information so... Have a good day Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Moving all my esp
POSWALLET Grin Grin Grin

Good call... and also price is great

if you want stop growing.. Good choose..

But i think.. better if project successful...

Guys stay strong !!!

(Masternode come and 100-200 sat also)
UGC
Jump to: