Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 317. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hey. What is the actual total supply? Can somebody link me a BlockExplorer?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
volocity enforces block spacing (time).
if you mine a block too early from the previous, and it's very lkikely to happen thousands of times because the diff is at minimum, it will be rejected.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I can not understand whether the POS works or not? Do people write that they have mining or is it just for POW?

I mine POW on my rig wallet and the other wallet on my laptop is POS, both generate ESP
Well, then how to fix this problem?

My data:
Espers version v0.8.5.4-Patch 6
Block Height 657 497

No idea, i get a lot of orphans to but i also get several thousand esp rewards
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
One silly question: Will there be any Masternodes on ESP in the future... Maybe 10millions per Masternode?! What do you think

Yeah that's the plan. Not sure if 10 Mil or even 100 Mil would make sense?!  Huh We'll see, but I'm sure that Masternodes will come.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706
bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space
I can not understand whether the POS works or not? Do people write that they have mining or is it just for POW?

I mine POW on my rig wallet and the other wallet on my laptop is POS, both generate ESP
Well, then how to fix this problem?

My data:
Espers version v0.8.5.4-Patch 6
Block Height 657 497
Activity: 1628
Merit: 583
Cryptopony

Yes CryptoCoderz is involved in many projects but if a coin uses HMQ1725 algo, this dosen't mean that CryptoCoders is the dev of it. Look at Doubloon [BOAT] is same HMQ1725 algo but OBAViJEST is the dev behind it.

Doublons maked by CryptoCoders by reqest of it's current owner

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706
bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
One silly question: Will there be any Masternodes on ESP in the future... Maybe 10millions per Masternode?! What do you think
Oh ok. Good to know.

My fault!

No biggie, was not aware of it either untill a few hours back ;-)  Now i will run it for a few days to see if i have a higher profit than on NXS Was making between 0.01 and 0.02 BTC a day on that. Have 400.000 ESP now after 5 and a half hours.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Fine, but for what?

For getting esp. :-D

Maybe someone knows something new, but PoW is broken.

You are probably on the wrong chain.

no im not, sended to nova and it arrives
legendary
Black Belt Developer
For the unbelievers: Solo mining guide.
Solo mine as usual. Ignore the rejected blocks.
The diff is broken, you will compete for a block when spacing is enough from the previous one.
To save power, modify the miner to stop mining when it's too early.
Vin
legendary
Fine, but for what?

For getting esp. :-D

Maybe someone knows something new, but PoW is broken.

You are probably on the wrong chain.
Vin
legendary
Found the sweet spot, getting 10.2 Mh/s now and running stable. :-)
Figured it out. Finding a block every 3 minutes lol. that's over 2 million esp per day. :-D

What did you figure out? That you just need to ignore rejected blocks?  :-)

Yeah lol, never seen a miner act like this. Going booooo all the time. It did not act like this on BOAT so thought something was up. ;-)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
0.93 more BTC and a coin will cost 0.00000002 SAT at the https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/ exchange.  Smiley

True, but when LTC/Esp market isnt above 1sat they will buy on LTC market. I mean: i would do that  Grin Grin
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Figured it out. Finding a block every 3 minutes lol. that's over 2 million esp per day. :-D

What did you figure out? That you just need to ignore rejected blocks?  :-)
Jump to: