Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 313. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
If you still thinking cryptocoderz move into other project, you should read www.cryptocoderz.com/#services, here it is

Blockchain development

We are always building, modifying and working with blockchains which we are proud to offer as a service to others.

So he also need money to eat, and develop espers  Smiley
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Everybody just settle down lol  Cheesy Im pretty sure things will get fixed it's just coderz is a busy guy.We Were going to get him to build a wallet for us but he's just to busy right now.
Activity: 1628
Merit: 583
Cryptopony

No. Currently Cryptocoders support Espers, Doublons, Honey, TOPAZ, FlavorCoin, 020Londoncoin, Halloween, Mousecoin, Insane. Only Espers is his own project made for testing purpose. For ohers he reseive payment.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/

Dude, we're not crazy. Do not piss on us saying it's raining. How does it work when the network does not good operate from 12.02. 2017 ?! Do you think you're a genius? Maybe another Tesla. Not at all.

What a bad attitude.... I was just reporting what was said a few pages back...

Not even mentioning the account was created just yesterday and then... used to spread bullshit at first post. Good start, bro!
Activity: 325

Dude, we're not crazy. Do not piss on us saying it's raining. How does it work when the network does not good operate from 12.02. 2017 ?! Do you think you're a genius? Maybe another Tesla. Not at all.

What a bad attitude.... I was just reporting what was said a few pages back...
Activity: 129
https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/
Apparently someone has already lost faith in this coin. At the novaexchange put a wall of 358 LTC for 200 litoshi.

"Someone".  Grin Come and get my 70 lit buy order if you have lost your faith. Wink

Or maybe "someone" just has to pay some bills and needs to sell, but doesn't want to undersell it... and was checking if
someone made an offer that was not too low, since this coin will be soon worth much much more....

Yes, yes! Of course. And totally legit. But stating that such a high price sell is a lost of faith is delusional. Totally the opposite. I see it as confidence. "someone" thinks he can sell at double the current price at some point. ;-)
Activity: 149
Staking works since yesterday with me, many orphans.
Activity: 711

Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

Try my node: 85.255.7.224:22448 (heavy overloaded)

Ok, thanks - I'll try to reload the whole chain again with your node included

How many coins do I need to stake once a day? And what is the current stake reward? I can't find the info in any recent posts. Thanks

Staking is broken at this moment. AFAIK only PoW blocks are accepted by ESP2; they are working on it.
Activity: 181
How many coins do I need to stake once a day? And what is the current stake reward? I can't find the info in any recent posts. Thanks
Activity: 181
there is a new exchange ESP/POSW at https://poswallet.com/exchange/esp_posw/ with current ex ratio 0.00013000POSW for 1ESP Smiley or 1.3POSW for 10000ESP!? ......1POSW is 865sat

So very bad price to sell then if i calculate quickly.

or great to buy!? But also POSW ir rising and in few days it could be a total different picture

If u sell the esp for ltc and then sell the ltc for btc u can buy a lot more posw for the same amount...

Good to get it cheap, but to make it rise we need to get out of cheap markets or ESP will stuck at litoshi forever

The ESP network is down, I can't sync and I don't know how some people do it.

If we want to get out of the litoshi sphere first we need a network Wink

I downloaded the wallet last week. I added about 30 nodes to espers.conf. It took about 30 minutes before it started to sync with the network and then about 12 hours to get 100% caught up. It currently works fine for me. I just made a transfer about an hour ago and it went through quickly.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
there is a new exchange ESP/POSW at https://poswallet.com/exchange/esp_posw/ with current ex ratio 0.00013000POSW for 1ESP Smiley or 1.3POSW for 10000ESP!? ......1POSW is 865sat

or great to buy!? But also POSW ir rising and in few days it could be a total different picture

If u sell the esp for ltc and then sell the ltc for btc u can buy a lot more posw for the same amount...

Good to get it cheap, but to make it rise we need to get out of cheap markets or ESP will stuck at litoshi forever

Try my node: 85.255.7.224:22448 (heavy overloaded)
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

Activity: 392

i don't buy. if i need esp i mine some. mine 2.000.000 a day. ;-)

Great. If you belive in ESP don't sell cheap, just hold as long as you can.

I had a couple 100 millions, but sold most. still have some left cause u never know. ;-)
UGC
Activity: 266

i don't buy. if i need esp i mine some. mine 2.000.000 a day. ;-)

Great. If you belive in ESP don't sell cheap, just hold as long as you can.
Jump to: