Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 34. (Read 923807 times)

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
you will soon be 6 sats, maybe we will have a high history, believe in this project always.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Excellent article https://blockonomi.com/espers-guide/  Really what is not enough hosting to protect from DoS is in Espers. Join the community.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
I think a large supply of coins has both good and bad sides. Things are both sides. Once the Espers is ripe, the price will rise.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Big shoutout for Espers in Bitcoin Garden Forum Newsletter (Issue #22, May 02)

ESPERS GIVEAWAY AND NEWS: Espers is a Blockchain project with goal of offering Websites on the Chain and Secured Messaging. You may want to have a look at their twitter feed, as they are running a cool giveaway that is ending May 07. In the meantime the team is working hard on the project. Web wallet and Android wallet have been released and all goals from Q1 have been met. Team is already working on Q2: people who aren't coders within the team are looking for some exchanges to list ESP, as well as just cleaning up things like Reddit and Github. POS 4.0 should be releasing in the near future and this aims to make staking more consistent for people with smaller amounts of ESP, but they'll still get 25% annually; it's just the stakes are far and few between but each stake will reward them with more ESP than the more frequent ones. Q2 means they will be working on X-Nodes, this is their solution to decentralized Master Nodes, you can read more on page 17 of their White Paper. Also they're changing the way secured messaging will be used on the blockchain in Q2 and finally Cross Chain.

If you're not subscribed, you can read it in the archives: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=35915.0

Thumbs up for this project. I love it.

Uhh, nice! It's amazing to be covered in the Bitcoin Garden newsletter. Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Big shoutout for Espers in Bitcoin Garden Forum Newsletter (Issue #22, May 02)

ESPERS GIVEAWAY AND NEWS: Espers is a Blockchain project with goal of offering Websites on the Chain and Secured Messaging. You may want to have a look at their twitter feed, as they are running a cool giveaway that is ending May 07. In the meantime the team is working hard on the project. Web wallet and Android wallet have been released and all goals from Q1 have been met. Team is already working on Q2: people who aren't coders within the team are looking for some exchanges to list ESP, as well as just cleaning up things like Reddit and Github. POS 4.0 should be releasing in the near future and this aims to make staking more consistent for people with smaller amounts of ESP, but they'll still get 25% annually; it's just the stakes are far and few between but each stake will reward them with more ESP than the more frequent ones. Q2 means they will be working on X-Nodes, this is their solution to decentralized Master Nodes, you can read more on page 17 of their White Paper. Also they're changing the way secured messaging will be used on the blockchain in Q2 and finally Cross Chain.

If you're not subscribed, you can read it in the archives: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=35915.0

Thumbs up for this project. I love it.
Activity: 178
esper price is 4 satoshi right now , but in the coinexhance and livecoin is 5 satoshi , 25 percent more than the market price i feel getting cheated in those exchanges buying more then normal price. How we could buy then???

Very simple, place a limit order on 4 satoshies to buy and wait for your order to be filled. You don't have to buy immediately.
I would like to buy while it is cheap , i m not sure whether price will droped more ?

Nobody can give you any guaranties. Seeing your question I assume you are very new to this game. You have to make an opinion (guess) and place your money according to that opinion, no one can do these things for you.
I have been in this game since november but i m not much active in selling or buying things , more likely long holder Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076
^ Will code for Bitcoins
esper price is 4 satoshi right now , but in the coinexhance and livecoin is 5 satoshi , 25 percent more than the market price i feel getting cheated in those exchanges buying more then normal price. How we could buy then???

Very simple, place a limit order on 4 satoshies to buy and wait for your order to be filled. You don't have to buy immediately.
I would like to buy while it is cheap , i m not sure whether price will droped more ?

Nobody can give you any guaranties. Seeing your question I assume you are very new to this game. You have to make an opinion (guess) and place your money according to that opinion, no one can do these things for you.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076
^ Will code for Bitcoins

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
with all the certainty, for this reason I am following this project for months, and like the community and the currency itself, we hope to close deals with new exchanges and partnerships, would be good for everyone.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
The Espers team became even stronger than it was, which means a lot. Everything goes according to plan, the goals are achieved, I think soon espers will cost very dearly.

Actually the project is getting stronger every day, I've been following it since the beginning of the project, and I see that it is thriving and maturing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
The Espers team became even stronger than it was, which means a lot. Everything goes according to plan, the goals are achieved, I think soon espers will cost very dearly.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
What is Espers value proposition? How is it unique compared to other coins?

Hi octhuykim3299, please read the first post and the website to learn more about this project. The project is very undervalued, I'm not sure where cri79pop gets his hostility from.
Activity: 168
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
What is Espers value proposition? How is it unique compared to other coins?
0. just a bounch of rippers. search history of this page and you will see how they rip community.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hello

Guys don't use https://crc.cryptopros.us/ to mine because it has coinhive.com so it will use your cpu to mine when you access the pool

Code:
Activity: 22
I'm betting that it goes the way of xvg. The only concern from an investment standpoint I've noticed is the decreasing volume. In this game you need to catch a break, regardless of talent we're past the age of the technology selling itself. There's a little bit of luck involved, right pkace, right time sort of deal.
Activity: 70
is there a possibility that one good guy can compile a windows one for us!! Grin
I already tried to do it with vs2013 and 2015 but got like 30+ errors lol
Pages:
Jump to: