Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 37. (Read 923808 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
you dont have enougth coins. simple as that

also day by day others will mine more ESP that they might start staking, that means : your share in POS is even less day by day, unless you somehow increase your supply!

Yeah but still - 2 months going on 3 months now and NOT ONE STAKE! I used to stake ESP everyday. Something is wrong here.

I think i'll go the other way, and sell the 1 million ESP I have since it's so little.
Noone will answer. Asking devs answer here is like talking with the wall. Several people asked - and no answer.
Some other people will tell tales about your "small ammount". But it is ridiculous - EVERY other coin I have is staking - it doesn't matter how much coins I have. Sooner or later I receive reward, depending on the POS type it is frequent but small, or rare but big (when the reward is whole block). But it's not the case with ESP.
If there is a minimum limit to stake - then why not to write it in the ANN. There is no explanation of how POS work except some mythical 25%.
There is no chance to get the declared 25%POS. If you have 1ml+ coins - you should receive at least 250K a year. Its 23K a month - several blocks (if whole block is a reward). You have 3 months and nothing. Me too.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Although most of the coins are falling, ESP has always been very good, which is very difficult for ESP.
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
Just heard about the new mobile wallet. Is it possible to stake in there? Wouldn't that be a bit much for a cellphone to handle?
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
Downloaded wallet, follow the setup, everything is good and sync.
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

also day by day others will mine more ESP that they might start staking, that means : your share in POS is even less day by day, unless you somehow increase your supply!

Yeah but still - 2 months going on 3 months now and NOT ONE STAKE! I used to stake ESP everyday. Something is wrong here.

I think i'll go the other way, and sell the 1 million ESP I have since it's so little.
Activity: 98
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Good news for Espers! I emailed several exchanges when the whitepaper was released and finally got some responses. Protection from DDoS attacks is something that a lot of exchanges are looking for, as well as secured messaging.

I can't disclose too much but it seems like the Binance developers were quite impressed, but they want to see more activity on Github before they list Espers.

Oh and by the way, don't be surprised if Espers gets listed on Kucoin in a couple of months. Oh... yeah the Bittrex listing is still pending, they just delisted 98 shitcoins, guess what will happen next...  Wink

Binance, I doubt espers will get there, and even if they will want to list espers, do you know how much is the fee?!

If Espers can manage to make some partnerships and cooperation then it will boost the coin's reliability. The volume is one of the most important that these big exchanges will consider. Paying these exchanges are also possible. I heard Bittrex before is worth 40 btc.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Good news for Espers! I emailed several exchanges when the whitepaper was released and finally got some responses. Protection from DDoS attacks is something that a lot of exchanges are looking for, as well as secured messaging.

I can't disclose too much but it seems like the Binance developers were quite impressed, but they want to see more activity on Github before they list Espers.

Oh and by the way, don't be surprised if Espers gets listed on Kucoin in a couple of months. Oh... yeah the Bittrex listing is still pending, they just delisted 98 shitcoins, guess what will happen next...  Wink

Binance, I doubt espers will get there, and even if they will want to list espers, do you know how much is the fee?!
Activity: 424
Merit: 131
Kamikaze9x9
Pool crc.cryptopros.us didn't pay

I send email, discord and anyone return to me about my amount that never arrived in my wallet

https://crc.cryptopros.us/?address=EMaW7JuMVexiR3vuB1q8FivpTqwE55VMUA

don't mine there....

Activity: 8

I am still having issues with staking ESP. I have 1 million ESP that have been staking for 2 months now with the new software and not one stake.

I understand that 1 million is not a lot in the ESP world, but still.

Any answer about this issue please; I do appreciate staking coins, but so far ESP is not staking. I need help with this, or perhaps when is the fix coming?
I am still having issues with staking ESP. I have 1 million ESP that have been staking for 2 months now with the new software and not one stake.

I understand that 1 million is not a lot in the ESP world, but still.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Hi @all,

i'm interested in mining this coin and my wallet is just synced after 3 days. On masternodes.online i can see this coin is upcoming, my question is:

Are there future plans to setup masternodes for this coin or is it still active? Will i need 25,000,000 coins to setup one?

thx
I’m new to staking. Have so far only traded on exchanges but like to start using the espers wallet so I can start staking. I basically only have to install the wallet, encrypt it, then transfer my funds from coinexchange to the address in the local wallet? And then leave the wallet open to have it start staking?

Hi +POOL,

yes, active Wink
Here you can find the roadmap: https://espers.io/roadmap.php

How much coins are needed for a masternode (Xnodes) is not set yet.

For more information about the technology and Xnodes have a look at the Whitepaper
https://espers.io/download/Espers-White-Paper-v1-Final.pdf

Hi @all,

i'm interested in mining this coin and my wallet is just synced after 3 days. On masternodes.online i can see this coin is upcoming, my question is:

Are there future plans to setup masternodes for this coin or is it still active? Will i need 25,000,000 coins to setup one?

thx
I’m new to staking. Have so far only traded on exchanges but like to start using the espers wallet so I can start staking. I basically only have to install the wallet, encrypt it, then transfer my funds from coinexchange to the address in the local wallet? And then leave the wallet open to have it start staking?

Hi weeks65,

thats correct.
And staking will begin ~2h later.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi @all,

thx
Activity: 27
Hi @all,

thx
Activity: 15
This week's release of the mobile wallet Espers. Buy coins while the price is low. A few days later, the growth.
Activity: 53

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I was waiting, and when I saw some signs of reversal, I had to go all out and invest more, and I was going to do it.
Activity: 34

106/5000

I have not been able to discover it by https://crypt0.zone/calculator busite I worked with my wallet for 3 hours yesterday evening I made mining for 4 hours with 11mh 15 blocks found 3 paid rooms 800 eps mining will be announced to friends
Pages:
Jump to: