Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 35. (Read 923808 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 22
Ok, diff is kinda high and I didn't get a block all morning, so I'm setting my server to only mine at off-peak times.
Cheaper electric rates at night. Still fun mining
Activity: 23
do not be greedy for money for the project will go far future investor
we write about the measures +35000BTC
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
The real action is happening on Discord, Twitter is also pretty active again.

Whenever some coin moves the discussion from this forum to Discord, Telegram, etc, it's  a sure sign of disaster. Take a look at BLOCK and other examples and don't repeat the mistakes.

The Discord community is really thriving though. There are tens of channels, hundreds of users. The community is extremely active, the atmosphere is great. This kind of communication and organization simply wouldn't be possible on a single forum thread like this.
Activity: 70
I vote no GPU nerf.
That just seems like trying to hold back the inevitable, punishing the innovative in your community, and wasting your energy.
Just go with it and adopt it as tech will always be advancing.
We should shooting for the bleeding edge of tech pushing things forward doing things not tried yet, not trying to hold things back as if we are Amish tech. The CPU mining was fun while it lasted but 2016 has caught up to us. Open arms to GPU.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076
^ Will code for Bitcoins
started a bag of Espers. interesting project with good potential, been watching it for a while.
where do you usually post updates?
twitter and medium only?

cheers

Whenever some coin moves the discussion from this forum to Discord, Telegram, etc, it's  a sure sign of disaster. Take a look at BLOCK and other examples and don't repeat the mistakes.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Again to see this project is still hot, very delighted, I have participated in a was born from this project, at that time the mining is very easy, but later because the bifurcate, lead to I lost of the coin, it is a pity that I can't find, lost a lot of money, I hope I won't have such things happen.I hope the ESP will bring everyone more joy.
Activity: 47
Looks interesting. Will try to participate. Thanks
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
started a bag of Espers. interesting project with good potential, been watching it for a while.
twitter and medium only?

cheers

https://discordapp.com/invite/DdBuaNn

Discord link  Cheesy
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
twitter and medium only?

cheers

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
twitter and medium only?

cheers
Activity: 98
Well, there may be customs issues sending everyone beer but we will see what we can do too that effect.
(Keep the give a ways rolling or something) seriously it's awesome to see everyone enjoy aproject for once! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
Vin
legendary
These coins are mined on port: 3747

hmq1725   3747      Total: 11   141.8 Mh/s      0.02277
hmq1725   3747   Espers[ESP]      100.8 Mh/s   0.1%   
hmq1725   3747   VeggieCoin[VEGI]      -   0.1%   
hmq1725   3747   PlusOneCoin[PLUS1]      49.6 Mh/s   0.1%   

Do you see your wallet here?

http://cryptorushmining.com/?address=
Activity: 56
 Hi,
i try to mine Espers on your pool. i set my .bat file and in the end i put -p c=ESP. But as i see i mine all coins under 3747 port. May i know how can i fix it?
Thanks

Come and mine some Espers on www.CryptoRushMining.com
Hosted on AWS (reliable & scalable) / Low fees (0.1%) / no registration
Code:
ccminer-x64 -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://cryptorushmining.com:3747 -u . -p c=ESP
Code:
sgminer -k hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://cryptorushmining.com:3747 -u . -p c=ESP
Happy Mining!
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
It seems the Cryptopros mining pool is down. Does anyone know if it will reopen on HMQ1725 algo?
Vin
legendary
Hello Guys
Tell me pls how i can take coins from my old Espers version v0.8.0.5-gXXXYYYZ-Alpha to new my wallet....
when i backup my wallet.dat and try paste in new folder ESP, program show me error broken Wallet  
pls help ty
You can do nothing. Your wallet from old chain. Old espers chain shutted down 1,5 years ago.

is there a cooldown period or somesuch for the ending of a wallet incarnation?

what are the timeframes around such.. money affecting actions?

Timeframe was 2 month

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16060526
Activity: 2
Hello Guys
Tell me pls how i can take coins from my old Espers version v0.8.0.5-gXXXYYYZ-Alpha to new my wallet....
when i backup my wallet.dat and try paste in new folder ESP, program show me error broken Wallet  
pls help ty
You can do nothing. Your wallet from old chain. Old espers chain shutted down 1,5 years ago.

is there a cooldown period or somesuch for the ending of a wallet incarnation?

what are the timeframes around such.. money affecting actions?
Activity: 15
Do you know where the other hashes are?

pool.espers.io    143.5 Mh/s
cryptopros.us     220 Mh/s
Network           810 Mh/s

Solo mining, or private pools. It's not too hard to solomining now (but not too profitable)

zpool.ca - 360 Mh/s
Pages:
Jump to: