Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 375. (Read 923924 times)

Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

@Everyone

We will be rolling the testnet back after the radio show is done and running a final test with everyone here. Then implementing new features into the current Espers chain.

ESP1 will be finally let down to rest at the end of this week as well, all official nodes will shutdown.

More news tomorrow Smiley

Very disappointed
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
What if every one would vote for ESP at https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
At the moment ESP is on position 11 and that is good as many coins with higher value are on lower positions.
Let's start with voting before new wallet and public testing ends

Activity: 770
Start a Giveaway and maybe you would get more people interested again instead of hoarding, maybe NovaExchange can work something out with the Espers Dev's to have Espers as a usable token on their exchange for Lotto, Dice, Double or Nothing, etc a bit like DOT on Cryptopia, could bring good things.
with a giveaway ESP just would end up with a bunch of dumpers.

Besides ESP has already made 2 earlier Giveaways. What ESP need is a good marketing and promotion campaign.

Like you said: ESP need is a good marketing and promotion campaign.
Can we somehow help the DEV!? Any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Start a Giveaway and maybe you would get more people interested again instead of hoarding, maybe NovaExchange can work something out with the Espers Dev's to have Espers as a usable token on their exchange for Lotto, Dice, Double or Nothing, etc a bit like DOT on Cryptopia, could bring good things.

Besides ESP has already made 2 earlier Giveaways. What ESP need is a good marketing and promotion campaign.
Activity: 728
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Can someone send me an invitation to Slack ESP if have? Pls
Activity: 781
Activity: 561
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
just wait and see guys

A good confirmation for DEV would be to make a vote, how many are beliving that ESPERS will deliver.

+1

for the moment i mine with 4 core ESP, i see a nice project in here... nice wallet btw! very very fast!
Activity: 504
Thanks for your work and info. Do we need to update a client for correct PoS or thats not needed?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
sell? where? to whom? the system has been put into suspended animation in hopes that some value will be transferred to Esp2 presumably. Are you saying Esp1 could possibly live on to be re-animated in tandem with Esp2?

anyone with the source from the ESP1 git could definitely continue to dev that coin. theres no reason why it couldnt be done

Pretty pointless... all support was dropped for it. the project has moved on and Espers isn't Espers V2 it's still just Espers so there would have to be a name change at the very least done fro something like that at which point it would become an independent project ran by another community.

@Everyone

The news:

1. RADIO - Catlin and Cryptocoderz will be getting a local radio spot/show weekly starting next Friday called "The Geek Corner" yeah... we're not joking
2. Public Testnet - the chain is stalled, please do not be concerned we were just busy yesterday, we are rolling the chain back and will have news for everyone shortly.
3. Main Net - Will be receiving several updates from testnet over the next few days as well, no forks though so don't worry about not having the latest client.
4. Low Forum Activity - If you notice us have less forum activity again please do not be concerned, we are smaller team and as such when things start picking up as they are the team's workload becomes bigger and there is less and less time to participate socially. We will make sure to stop by AT LEAST one per day as a minimum with updates and news as well as to answer any questions the community might have.

On that note, we'll be online all tonight (as one of the devs I know I am) and expect to provide you guys with some interesting developments.

Thanks again to everyone for being a part of this!

Point 4.  Embarrassed

Can you share a link to point 1 @ friday?

Thank you.

Definitely! Also we will be resuming regular activity now that most of the things on our end has been taken care of. Thank you all for bearing with the silence over the past few days.

Hey Cryptocoderz,

can you tell us, when this problem will be fixed?

We are investigating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend

http://esppool.sytes.net:8000

Thank you...

Should be fixed now.

@Everyone

We will be rolling the testnet back after the radio show is done and running a final test with everyone here. Then implementing new features into the current Espers chain.

ESP1 will be finally let down to rest at the end of this week as well, all official nodes will shutdown.

More news tomorrow Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
its more than likely out there somewhere still. unsure of who forked the repo

Well find it. Smiley nova most likely still has it somewhere if no one else can find it Smiley

If whoever updated the repo has the old source send me a link plz Smiley

oh yeah. you can probably message them then.

i dont have it and i dont want it so thats about as much as i can do to help you there
Activity: 994

Well find it. Smiley nova most likely still has it somewhere if no one else can find it Smiley

If whoever updated the repo has the old source send me a link plz Smiley
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
i want to buy some esp, how much is the price now?

Why don't you just look on the exchange, takes less time to check than to post. Yep and would have took me less time to just tell you than to ask why you did not look for yourself :p

@exchange? what exchange? coinexcange.io? Smiley)) 1 sat... nah..

ESP is traded on Novaexchange also.

In regards to your "1 sat... nah.." comment...

ESP, along with ESPv1, has always been mainly paired to LTC.  Currently around ~.00000060 LTC / 1 ESP.  If you had looked at the OP, you'd see there were originally 500 BILLION ESP to be had - which should not cause anyone to scoff at a 1 satoshi price. 

Also,

i will waiting because unable to believe with it

just wait and see guys

Bro, if you're going to farm accounts, I suggest you don't use both in the same thread...especially one right after the other.  Your post history is almost identical in behavior...better be more careful in the future  Roll Eyes
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
i want to buy some esp, how much is the price now?

Why don't you just look on the exchange, takes less time to check than to post. Yep and would have took me less time to just tell you than to ask why you did not look for yourself :p

@exchange? what exchange? coinexcange.io? Smiley)) 1 sat... nah..
legendary
Activity: 1400
sell? where? to whom? the system has been put into suspended animation in hopes that some value will be transferred to Esp2 presumably. Are you saying Esp1 could possibly live on to be re-animated in tandem with Esp2?

anyone with the source from the ESP1 git could definitely continue to dev that coin. theres no reason why it couldnt be done

Is the original source still avail? I dont/cant do it just curious since I know that people had looked for old clients some time ago so figured source was archived too.

Activity: 994

Is the original source still avail? I dont/cant do it just curious since I know that people had looked for old clients some time ago so figured source was archived too.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Hey Cryptocoderz,

can you tell us, when this problem will be fixed?

We are investigating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend

http://esppool.sytes.net:8000

Thank you...

Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Oh, what can ya do with a pile of Espers,
what can ya do with a pile of Espers,
what can ya do with a pile of Espers,
early in the morn'in?

Greetings all:

To be fair and unbiased, I admit that I was duly warned when downloading and installing the Espers(1)  wallet version 0.8.0.5, that this was "Experimental software" and I didn't really expect too much so I bought some and mined some. I must thank the nice folks at CryptoCoderz for providing a sane Linux build right from the get go.  I was able to get, spend, trade, and mine, all with a sense that this may go very well indeed. Ultimately I had some fun, and gave it a chance to be great. But as of Nov. 29th 2016, I think the "experiment " may have gone a little haywire.  Q: Why am I able to mine (this evening) ten million Espers(1) in the time it took me to make and eat dinner and walk my dogs? that I can't spend or trade anywhere in the known universe? and all this darn near three weeks after the swap at NovaExchange ended for Espers2 ?  Can't someone please pull the plug on the patient and let the thing die respectfully. Maybe we could all just get busy pumping ESP2 and figuring out where to point our miners next? And,

what DO ya do with a pile of Espers?

fifty four million seven hundred thousand and still coming in, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
You mine ESP1?
An abandoned coin, you mine alone all the bocks, probably on your own chain, and you wonder "what can ya do with a pile of Espers"?
Are you sure you know what you are doing? Cheesy
You expect someone will exchange ESP2 for the ESP1 you effortless mined?
Jump to: