Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 371. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

It's.... Beautiful...

Congrats coderz Wink

Finals are over, sorry for the disappearing act! Will be in slack tonight. So much to catch up on... Again.... Slow down, will ya?
Activity: 561
Solo mining working pretty fine for me.

yep, im mining it also, all working just fine...

Help me how to configure do not know
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Solo mining working pretty fine for me.

yep, im mining it also, all working just fine...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
pool out of order ..
& solo mining not working ..
+1 solo mining not working, how to solve it?

Solo mining working fine here (tested untill i found a block, about 20 minutes), pool working to, getting payouts all day now. got about 250k last 24  hours.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

"We know! Wait no longer! Let's test the crap out of this, fix any bugs, and implement it into the Espers chain!"

agreed! All good news. Staking with Esp2 on latest patch. Would like to try latest testnet on a new dedicated machine. AND STILL WONDERING IF IT"S POSSIBLE TO SWAP ESP 1 to ESP2  at this late date, before they all become worthless?Huh
Can I even give them away? Thanks all. Still a very interesting project. Thanks for all the updates. Smiley
Activity: 370
Merit: 255

Hey,

CCoderz!

We all waiting : )

We know! Wait no longer! Let's test the crap out of this, fix any bugs, and implement it into the Espers chain!

Just as a reminder, this is a public TESTNET aka, there are still things to be done.
This is a preview of what will be implemented into Espers as features are refined.
That being said, we've got a week to see about all the new stuff and how well you folks like it.
Bear in mind one last thing: The mining page does not display mining speeds or a readout yet.
We apologize but it's one of the things that slipped the time frame as we were late already
A PoW miner readout and hashrate will be added within a day or two during testing.

Oh and ONE last thing: Solo mining is the reccomended mining method right now, if you select official pool it's still solo mining. if you mine to the current pool you'll be mining Espers 2 not the testnet. Just a heads up. We are aware of this and will address it more after some sleep. way too tired

Final Edit: the Data directory for the testnet is "Espers" same as the old replaced Espers1 directory, if you still have ESP1 for whatever reason be aware you will need to rename your data directory for the testnet to function.

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 531
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
pool out of order ..
+1 solo mining not working, how to solve it?
Activity: 473
pool out of order ..
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
CryptoCoderz
Last Active: 11 December 2016
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptocoderz-515647

Pool
Time Since Last Block    37 hours

I don´t want to be rude or something, but a small post of what is going on would be great.
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
anyone knows why http://esppool.sytes.net:8000/ takes so long to respond? i mean server, sometimes i get timeout.

I guess DEV should look for new server or maybe create second pool

+1
i think so too... 1 pool which is not working properly.
Activity: 770
anyone knows why http://esppool.sytes.net:8000/ takes so long to respond? i mean server, sometimes i get timeout.

I guess DEV should look for new server or maybe create second pool
It seems like payout are disabled on esppool.sytes.net ..

Pool has no found blocks for 13 hours now if u look at last found blocks. But the dev's are on it.
Activity: 473
It seems like payout are disabled on esppool.sytes.net ..
Can someone send me an invitation to Slack ESP if have? Pls

I want to join too; my email is: [email protected]
Thanks!
Activity: 770
time to sell !

don't sell! keep the coins! in this way their value increase, now is near to 0

It's near but it's not 0 yet Smiley today 1ESP is 0,0000000021090645 BTC and in last 24hours there was 0,20569471728 BTC volume @Novaexchange
If only Coinmarketcap would update data for ESP with Novaexchange LTC.
After update you would see that ESP would skyrocket as at the moment daily ESP volume is higher than e.g.  Incent with 0.00012627BTC/INCNT etc...

Do you know if Coinmarketcap has been informed about ESP2?

It's somewhere between old and new data and that is the reason why it's not moving. We all should start asking coinmarketcap to update data.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Good luck!

Is your signature up to date?

1 Billion ESP?

That was from the old chain, reached my goal but changed the adres just now to a wallet on the new chain.
Jump to: