Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 373. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
I would like to try solo mining but how do i set this up in the .bat and the .conf file?

conf file you just need to make sure that you have these 3 lines:

rpcuser=makeupausername
rpcpassword=makeupapassword
server=1

the bat file would look like this:

cpuminer -a hmq1725 -o 127.0.0.1:22442 -u rpcusername -p password

be advised though that cpuminer-opt does not work with getwork (non-stratum) mining, so if you are mining with cpuminer you must use ocminer or http://cryptomining-blog.com's version
Activity: 392
I would like to try solo mining but how do i set this up in the .bat and the .conf file?
Activity: 781
Merit: 1000
use ccminer like

ccminer.exe -a quark -o stratum+tcp://esppool.sytes.net:3334 -u test -p pass

is there an espers ccminer I don't know about? :-)

Lol does ccminer not have quark algo? :p If not I am completely sorry for pointing in a direction that does not work. Could of sworn it was added to ccminer :/

but regardless sgminer is for amd cards :p Smiley

Yes ccminer does have the quark algorithm.
But ESP uses hmq1725 algo instead.
My sgminer should work on 750 as well, it is plain opencl which is supported by nvidia. But I never tested it.

Thank you!
I 'm mining by sgminer[pallas].
Nvidia GTX750Ti is 14kh/s  Cheesy

Damn lol... My i7 6700k is running at 250 kh/s (peaks of 300) I downclocked it a bit from 4.6 Gh to 4.4 because i like to keep temps in the low 80's. With Nvidia hashrates i will keep my gtx 1070 and 1080 running nicehash for now.
270kh lol send me the miner you're using

Here u go: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cpuminer-opt-v3881-open-source-optimized-multi-algo-cpu-miner-1326803

Thank you test
I want for windows 7

Did not work here as i set

Is pool correct?
Activity: 298
This is my .bat

cpuminer.exe -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://esppool.sytes.net:3333 -u yourusername.workername -p password

Make sure to use the correct miner for the cpu u have.
Now it was over so soe in 60 khs

How much was it with the other miner u used?
same thing

you are using a mobile i7....not gonna get anywhere near what Hangterisaan is getting for hashrate.  60kh/s looks about right for your cpu, but you may get a little more if you use the cpuminer-sandybridge-ivybridge inside the cpuminer-opt folder instead of cpuminer.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
This is my .bat

cpuminer.exe -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://esppool.sytes.net:3333 -u yourusername.workername -p password

same thing
This is my .bat

This is my .bat

This is my .bat

use ccminer like

Lol does ccminer not have quark algo? :p If not I am completely sorry for pointing in a direction that does not work. Could of sworn it was added to ccminer :/

My sgminer should work on 750 as well, it is plain opencl which is supported by nvidia. But I never tested it.

Thank you!

Damn lol... My i7 6700k is running at 250 kh/s (peaks of 300) I downclocked it a bit from 4.6 Gh to 4.4 because i like to keep temps in the low 80's. With Nvidia hashrates i will keep my gtx 1070 and 1080 running nicehash for now.

Here u go: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cpuminer-opt-v3881-open-source-optimized-multi-algo-cpu-miner-1326803

Thank you test
I want for windows 7

Did not work here as i set
use ccminer like

Thank you!

Thank you test
I want for windows 7
use ccminer like

Thank you!

Thank you test
use ccminer like

Thank you!

use ccminer like

Thank you!

use ccminer like

Thank you!

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Anyone have forecast market for BTC?

As a magician, forecasts are my special area of competence, and I can say that the future for this project is bright. I can see that we will have a Bitcoin market, however, I'm unable to predict when that will be, unfortunately.  Cheesy

Repairing my magic ball... It collapsed this fall after casting gloom for monero. Fortunately it didnt take my funds to hell this time. Anyone to throw on sale buggy unwanted magic balls?
use ccminer like

Thank you!

Cooool! Celeron G1840 - 12kh/s  Cheesy
notebook elitebook i7 mine 62 khs
Activity: 781
use ccminer like

Thank you!

Cooool! Celeron G1840 - 12kh/s  Cheesy
Activity: 994
use ccminer like

Thank you!

14k? eek, thats a lot of torture on your card for jack n shit hash. :/ thats crazy
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
use ccminer like

Thank you!
Jump to: