Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 40. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Hello everyone,

We're happy to announce the release of our Espers ESP WhitePaper!

You may find it available for download by clicking on the image below:

We look forward to the future of Espers with all of you here in the community Smiley
(we will add it at a later time to the opening post of this thread with proper  graphics and such)
It is a little sketchy, I want to see the specific specifications for sidechain, Site on chain also ChainApp. All these factors are already on some other coins like blockchain  2.0 or 3.0. Anyone can borrow the idea to say it but on the theory level we need to have a detailed analysis that how to achieve this
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Hello everyone,

We're happy to announce the release of our Espers ESP WhitePaper!

You may find it available for download by clicking on the image below:

We look forward to the future of Espers with all of you here in the community Smiley
(we will add it at a later time to the opening post of this thread with proper  graphics and such)

Edit: updated link to official website hosted link.

PS: We're updating the ANN apologies for the "missing images" reported on the OP Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The project is very exciting, giving you a safer path.
All teams work as hard as possible so that the project will develop better.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Hey there folks, we would like to announce a sneak peek to the official WhitePaper which will be reviewed LIVE by CryptoCarrot from our Discord channel.

Link: CryptoCarrot's Youtube LiveStream of the Espers [ESP] WhitePaper

Will have more news about the 2018 Q1 releases in future posts. Looking forward to the future with you all, none of it is possible without an awesome community like you!
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Activity: 128
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Following this! When do you expect a working product?
With those perspectives, technologies and a team that we are now not difficult to understand that Espers will be one of the few Kriptovaljutut kings of this and subsequent years.
Activity: 42
the developers of the project try to make it better. I hope to see good results soon
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
glad to see the price of ESP rise up from 5 sat to 7 sat now , and the price of btc is slowly rising now , i think next time ESP will breakthrough 10 sat soon. 
thank you Dear Discounted, I currently see a high dif too, and I see that developers are checking and updating the POS system, I am a big fan of ESPERS, and I think in the future it will have more insiders and investors who believe in this project, since I met Espers I always bought, I remember that Espers was not listed BTC / ESP, but LTC / ESP ... I believe in this project, it is the hint of anyone who has known the work of developer already some time
Totally agree!

Join https://discordapp.com/invite/yJ8CtvM
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
thank you Dear Discounted, I currently see a high dif too, and I see that developers are checking and updating the POS system, I am a big fan of ESPERS, and I think in the future it will have more insiders and investors who believe in this project, since I met Espers I always bought, I remember that Espers was not listed BTC / ESP, but LTC / ESP ... I believe in this project, it is the hint of anyone who has known the work of developer already some time
Activity: 47
How to solo mine espers? I have gtx 1060 (6gb)
No need to use solo mining, it's hope for luck. It is better to use http://dpool.io/ or https://pool.cryptopros.us/ and get your% of the extraction. A promising coin. There will be a flight to the moon soon! Grin

What will trigger the flight to the moon of this coin?
Its technology.

Well, I also accompanied the espers, but its response was not interesting, could be more detailed in relation to "Its technology" Thank you Smiley
Xnodes, Sidechains, Mailing System, ChainApps, CrossChain, SiteOnChain

Maybe in your dreams you will see that technology on espers blockchain. You are just a bunch of naive idiots who believe the words of one single man who manipulate the market and the coin for his own gain.  You are so short minded if you already forgot the things from last summer. Let me refresh your stupid minds and maybe make tham work properly. Did anyone of you asked why CryptoCoderz changed the espers protocol in the first place? why to change something which is working? here i am talking about pos and pow. did you ever asked why he changed the block time from 1 minute to 5 minutes and also he increased the difficulty? did you asked why the update which messed up the chain was launched when espers started to go down in terms of price? did you asked why he vanished for months right after he launched an update who messed up the chain?
Answer for the first part so you all can't get any more coins to sell from pow or pos so he can be the only one able to sell and the answer for the second part is that after he sold all of his coins he wanted to grab more again at the lowest price to sell them again after his come back which of course happened,
Now the cycle continues as there will be always fools to be fooled.

It is all your conjectures and your saying. If something develops, then something necessarily changes, there are certain difficulties. If you do nothing, there will be no problems. See how many problems the famous cryptocurrency... Time will tell who is right and who is not.

Of course!
No need to use solo mining, it's hope for luck. It is better to use http://dpool.io/ or https://pool.cryptopros.us/ and get your% of the extraction. A promising coin. There will be a flight to the moon soon! Grin

Its technology.

Well, I also accompanied the espers, but its response was not interesting, could be more detailed in relation to "Its technology" Thank you Smiley

Maybe in your dreams you will see that technology on espers blockchain. You are just a bunch of naive idiots who believe the words of one single man who manipulate the market and the coin for his own gain.  You are so short minded if you already forgot the things from last summer. Let me refresh your stupid minds and maybe make tham work properly. Did anyone of you asked why CryptoCoderz changed the espers protocol in the first place? why to change something which is working? here i am talking about pos and pow. did you ever asked why he changed the block time from 1 minute to 5 minutes and also he increased the difficulty? did you asked why the update which messed up the chain was launched when espers started to go down in terms of price? did you asked why he vanished for months right after he launched an update who messed up the chain?
Answer for the first part so you all can't get any more coins to sell from pow or pos so he can be the only one able to sell and the answer for the second part is that after he sold all of his coins he wanted to grab more again at the lowest price to sell them again after his come back which of course happened,

It is all your conjectures and your saying. If something develops, then something necessarily changes, there are certain difficulties. If you do nothing, there will be no problems. See how many problems the famous cryptocurrency... Time will tell who is right and who is not.
Activity: 47

Its technology.

hi all, where can i buy espers? is yobit espers ESP not good? also who are the people forming the espers team? it would be nice to know more about this coin and who is behind it. all info i've read so far here sounds good, a solid tech development community coin that promises to grow very very soon. i want to buy some espers. how do i get them? at the moment i have none. thanks
Hello! Soon there will be a white book, there'll be all the details.
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ESP/BTC
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/livecoin/
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/
Activity: 9
hi all, where can i buy espers? is yobit espers ESP not good? also who are the people forming the espers team? it would be nice to know more about this coin and who is behind it. all info i've read so far here sounds good, a solid tech development community coin that promises to grow very very soon. i want to buy some espers. how do i get them? at the moment i have none. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: