Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 419. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Just swapped now. New wallet is synchronizing and waiting for the incoming ESP.

New client looks nice, well done team.

p.s. - is PoS active now or still waiting on that to be added to the client?

PoS is active
and its so nice seeing the staking coin rewards best way to generate more esp2 inside our wallet.

Have someone used the wallet on a pi for stacking ?
thanks
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

PoS is active
and its so nice seeing the staking coin rewards best way to generate more esp2 inside our wallet.
Activity: 304
What about to notify yobit to swap to ESP2 ?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
why no mining pools yet... arent those normally the first things created
Activity: 298

PoS is active
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
It happened to me too. I installed the new pos recalibration version, when i replaced the previous wallet.dat of esp2 , it says error in reading wallet.dat and then just closes.

Make copy of your wallet.dat in safe place and start client with -salvagewallet argument
Doesn't work. The same error.

What error?
error reading wallet.dat that here http://imgur.com/a/Detqy.

You cannot use the wallet.dat from the Espers v1 in the new Espers v2 (POS).

You'll have to swap your ESPv1 (nova exchange) first then after swap you can send it to the new ESPv2 wallet.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
I now have my new BTCESP2 Cool Good job dev !
Activity: 213
It happened to me too. I installed the new pos recalibration version, when i replaced the previous wallet.dat of esp2 , it says error in reading wallet.dat and then just closes.

Make copy of your wallet.dat in safe place and start client with -salvagewallet argument

What error?
error reading wallet.dat that here http://imgur.com/a/Detqy.
Activity: 781
Merit: 1000

What error?
Activity: 213

Activity: 406
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

Sorry for being a nooob, but how do i do that :/

first go to your %appdata% file
to do this hit Win+R, Type "%appdata%" (without the quotations), locate your ESP/Espers folder, find the file named wallet.dat and copy it. and paste it somewhere you will remember. (not online as if someone else attains this they will have full control of your funds)

It is best practice to create a backup of this file semi-regularly saved in a few locations (all secure).

If you are posting binaries on a 3rd party hoster you should supply a checksum of the original file with it so people can verify that you are not giving them Trojan viruses. It would be better if Devs would upload a binary of the R1 wallet on their own server.

Rule #1 of computer security, do not run binaries that have been given to you by strangers from the internet.

For everyone else, trust third party software at your own risk, trust exchanges at your own risk, Cryptocoderz can stand by only what we deliver.
the majority of software and exchanges are more then likely safe, however you take a huge risk when you use these.

Even if the software is not malicious, even if the exchange is not a scam; these can fail and the person who trusted them will be the one to lose.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Rule #1 of computer security, do not run binaries that have been given to you by strangers from the internet.

Or run it in a sand box, a virtual machine, or an old computer that isn't connected. I usually just create a new VM, run stuff from there, then delete the VM after.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Hello guys, can anyone help me recover my espers. I have a backup of wallet.dat which is very old. I replaced wallet.dat file on a new pc that I installed esper client. When I try to open esper I get error. Please help!

I assume your backup is of espers v1, since it's old.
Are you trying to use it with the new wallet? If so, that's why it doesn't work.

Yes. The backup is of espers v1. Yes. I tried to use it with new wallet and it doesn't work. Should I download esper v1 and try again? Where can I download esper v1?  

Thanks.

https://mega.nz/#!OxUyRCrb!1MalvZRaK6VP5r-qzX8xcWHSYJCJ91TCRmitcnFPhmY

Wink

If you are posting binaries on a 3rd party hoster you should supply a checksum of the original file with it so people can verify that you are not giving them Trojan viruses. It would be better if Devs would upload a binary of the R1 wallet on their own server.

Activity: 827
Hello guys, can anyone help me recover my espers. I have a backup of wallet.dat which is very old. I replaced wallet.dat file on a new pc that I installed esper client. When I try to open esper I get error. Please help!

I assume your backup is of espers v1, since it's old.
Are you trying to use it with the new wallet? If so, that's why it doesn't work.

Yes. The backup is of espers v1. Yes. I tried to use it with new wallet and it doesn't work. Should I download esper v1 and try again? Where can I download esper v1? 

Thanks.

https://mega.nz/#!OxUyRCrb!1MalvZRaK6VP5r-qzX8xcWHSYJCJ91TCRmitcnFPhmY

Wink

Espers-qt -salvagewallet from command line or create a shortcut.
Activity: 27
It happened to me too. I installed the new pos recalibration version, when i replaced the previous wallet.dat of esp2 , it says error in reading wallet.dat and then just closes. http://imgur.com/a/Detqy

Activity: 27
It happened to me too. I installed the new pos recalibration version, when i replaced the previous wallet.dat of esp2 , it says error in reading wallet.dat and then just closes. http://imgur.com/a/Detqy
I get wallet error with new client. What I can do that my old wallet is works correctly?

What error?
Jump to: