Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 47. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->
has anyone had any luck staking? it has been a few days for me but haven't received any rewards  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

***UPDATE**** staking is working on my end now  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Espers best coin. Developers work on a regular basis. There is a connection. The road map is being executed. Patience. I invest all the money and I am sure that I will get much more.

How is the roadmap being executed? I have been here since January 2017, and I have seen absolutely no progress.
I am absolutely convinced this is a scam.
it's not. just read on other media.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Espers best coin. Developers work on a regular basis. There is a connection. The road map is being executed. Patience. I invest all the money and I am sure that I will get much more.

How is the roadmap being executed? I have been here since January 2017, and I have seen absolutely no progress.
I am absolutely convinced this is a scam.
Activity: 6
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
The only question is when it will come. I bought at 16 Satoshi and now is not happy. but I believe in espers and will keep them.
Activity: 62
Whitepaper. Android Wallet. new exchanges.
all those are coming soon soon for ESPERS. better buy before 100 sat
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Has anyone here been able to normally deposit with coinexchange? I had a problem in the past, I wonder if everything is ok? thank you.
I can't open the coinexchange. It looks very bad. ESP's attention is so high that it should be listed on other exchanges, such as cryptopia and other big exchanges.Any ideas?
https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio/status/954734171468922880

https://www.coinexchange2.com/market/ESP/BTC
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Has anyone here been able to normally deposit with coinexchange? I had a problem in the past, I wonder if everything is ok? thank you.
I can't open the coinexchange. It looks very bad. ESP's attention is so high that it should be listed on other exchanges, such as cryptopia and other big exchanges.Any ideas?
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Haven't had any problems, there.  (Aside from the recent down-ages CE has been experiencing.)

Coinexchange is NOT down. Someone was spamming using their domain and they got blacklisted by Spamhaus. They tweeted an alternate URL until they get can get their regular one removed from the spam listing. You can access coinexchange at https://www.coinexchange2.com/. This is their official alternate URL. It is not a phishing site.
Today! I can not login my Acc
Still
This site can’t be reached
www.coinexchange.io’s server IP address could not be found.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Hope this will be better next week!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Haven't had any problems, there.  (Aside from the recent down-ages CE has been experiencing.)

Coinexchange is NOT down. Someone was spamming using their domain and they got blacklisted by Spamhaus. They tweeted an alternate URL until they get can get their regular one removed from the spam listing. You can access coinexchange at https://www.coinexchange2.com/. This is their official alternate URL. It is not a phishing site.
Activity: 10
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

should be good if you have the latest wallet, been able to do it a few times even last night.
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
I'm just now hearing about this $ESP coin and will have a look at the website and plan. By reviewing a few of the posts here though, it looks like I may have missed out or maybe not a good time to buy?

Okay, will have to look up more, a soft fork just happened? I like staking wallet+

Sometimes that is the best time  Wink

What are your thoughts?

I don't mind hodling if the project looks viable and I like what they're doing; not always just for the coin/currency value like BTC but better if there is some value.
Activity: 6

I get coins from my wallet. Everything is working. Now I only buy espers. I made good money on this coin. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
i receive reward every day, so it works
me too
it's working

I have 27m and still not getting rewards. Wallet open 24hrs for the last week . Im in te right chain and the wallet is 0.8.7.2. Staking shows like its working but in my case it doesnt.

Not familiar with your coin but maybe the coins have to mature first? Don't know what the maturity time is.

My coins are over six months old. I used to get staking rewards. Since the new wallet and soft fork no more staking rewards. My wallet was NEVER locked and it is always online staking.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
i receive reward every day, so it works
me too
it's working

I have 27m and still not getting rewards. Wallet open 24hrs for the last week . Im in te right chain and the wallet is 0.8.7.2. Staking shows like its working but in my case it doesnt.

Not familiar with your coin but maybe the coins have to mature first? Don't know what the maturity time is.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Again returns to 1 Satoshi? What do you think is Espers ever will be worth 20 Satoshi? Does she have prospects? Thank you for your opinion.
write down what I say 200 Satoshi !
Clown.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Again returns to 1 Satoshi? What do you think is Espers ever will be worth 20 Satoshi? Does she have prospects? Thank you for your opinion.
write down what I say 200 Satoshi !
When
Pages:
Jump to: