Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 48. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Again returns to 1 Satoshi? What do you think is Espers ever will be worth 20 Satoshi? Does she have prospects? Thank you for your opinion.
write down what I say 200 Satoshi !
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
it was a joke lmao, hilarious watching the panic sellers. when all you see is panic and fear, unless it's actually real, that's your buy sign. For this coin it is currently overblown.

Except i'm not buying this above 1sat as it's quite possible i'll get filled there, i already have a 1sat bag and there's too many low risk high reward positions atm to bother with expanding on high risk positions.
Activity: 1628
Merit: 583
Cryptopony
looks like ESP go under 1 satoshi (may be around 5 vitoshi) untill some big features will be released from rodmap.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Again returns to 1 Satoshi? What do you think is Espers ever will be worth 20 Satoshi? Does she have prospects? Thank you for your opinion.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
just dump it down to 1sat guys, definitely not worth any more than that Roll Eyes
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
https://deeponion.org
welll pomp nad dump Smiley dev gone ?

over 1ml coins over 8 days no stack Smiley somebyd fuck up us nice ... shitcoin ...
Activity: 53
Merit: 5
has anyone had any luck staking? it has been a few days for me but haven't received any rewards  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Neither for me no staking luck ... I guess you unlocked the wallet for staking ..
Activity: 784
OMG, THIS ESPER PUMP AND DUMP IS IN FULL EFFECT!!!!

DOWN TO 7 SAT AND LOWERING AS WE SPEAK!

I KNEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN TOTALY PLAYED....THE PUMP WAS TO 10+ SAT, THEN NOW IS GOING TO GO BACK DOWN TO 2 SAT IN A BLINK OF AN EYE NOW...

THEN THE BIG DAWGS, JUMP ON 2 SATS AND START THE PUMP AND DUMP ALL OVER AGAIN.

It has reached almost 20 satoshi, more should fall now for the 3 satoshi. When reach this amount I will buy a few million ESP
Activity: 166
Activity: 56
i receive reward every day, so it works
me too
it's working

I have 27m and still not getting rewards. Wallet open 24hrs for the last week . Im in te right chain and the wallet is 0.8.7.2. Staking shows like its working but in my case it doesnt.

I got 24m and get reward around each 2nd day. Is your wallet unlocked?

Maybe you need to split your coins

How much tokens usually are you receiving doing POS with Espers? Let say 25M in hard wallet? I got Espers but on standby in my trading site account.

14K ish each 2nd day
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
me too
it's working

I have 27m and still not getting rewards. Wallet open 24hrs for the last week . Im in te right chain and the wallet is 0.8.7.2. Staking shows like its working but in my case it doesnt.

How much tokens usually are you receiving doing POS with Espers? Let say 25M in hard wallet? I got Espers but on standby in my trading site account.
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
me too
it's working

Activity: 56
me too
it's working

Activity: 15
me too
it's working

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

How many coins do you have? I have a lot and have not gotten any rewards in a long time.
Activity: 62
Activity: 55
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
has anyone had any luck staking? it has been a few days for me but haven't received any rewards  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Not for me. Since the soft fork no staking rewards even though I have over a million coins.
Activity: 132
-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->
Pages:
Jump to: