Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 49. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
What is the purpose of Espers?

The purpose of Espers is to enable services on the blockchain, for more info visit the website: http://espers.io

so it's the purpose of other coins before espers. What is the unique purpose?

Do you think just because there is one anonymous coin, all other anonymous coins are worthless, or doomed to fail? That's not how it works, this is a free market. There can be different solutions to the same problem, with different characteristics, and time will tell which one is more practical, or easier to extend etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
I am a longtime holder espers. I read again the news and planned results. Do you think soon the price should grow enough? Thank you for your opinion.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

The purpose of Espers is to enable services on the blockchain, for more info visit the website: http://espers.io

so it's the purpose of other coins before espers. What is the unique purpose?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
hi
i need older veresion of the qt to export my private keys..because the new wallet cant load my wallet.dat
There will not be any kind of swap or burn of coins. Also Espers is not going to fork from any "better" coins.

Too bad. Because burning coins is a very good idea.

Maybe, if you are looking to make few quick bucks, but that is not the purpose of Espers.

strictly to be flipped. serves no real purpose

So if that is true why was that dev talking like a jerk to me for trying to give real help and real world advice?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
There will not be any kind of swap or burn of coins. Also Espers is not going to fork from any "better" coins.

Maybe, if you are looking to make few quick bucks, but that is not the purpose of Espers.

strictly to be flipped. serves no real purpose
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Is it safe now to send espers to coinexchange.io?
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

how to activate the stake ?

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/capturar-jpg--1940
staking is being done right now, the next one is in 5 hours after your photo says, your chances of success are only 0.17%

How long until ROI on ESP? 0.17% doesnt sound very attractive.
Activity: 429
Merit: 282

staking is being done right now, the next one is in 5 hours after your photo says, your chances of success are only 0.17%
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

Activity: 51

Activity: 51

Monoxide
Have you ever thought about the ESPERS rate if it cost a thousand dollars a day?
It really would be expensive.
In Brazil, only those who have a lot of money can invest in BTC (not the case of ESPERS at the moment), because for us in Brazil, it costs 80 reais the BTC rate and most people start with 100 reais (they receive almost nothing btc)
I think the rate must exist, but very small.
Activity: 448

Any may I kindly ask what is the purpose of Espers?
Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Dev team, my suggestion is to make an announcement that in March or Aplil you will swap for 1000:1 so you have 50 million coins not 50 billion I think this will then make this coin take off.

Maybe at the same time fork from some better coin like ones that are fast with no transaction fees like IOTA , RISE , NEO something like that and this coin will be huge.

At least consider my advice.

Good luck, but at least tell me what you plan to do I have some Espers for over half a year now. Good luck.

Dev team, my suggestion is to make an announcement that in March or Aplil you will swap for 1000:1 so you have 50 million coins not 50 billion I think this will then make this coin take off.

Maybe at the same time fork from some better coin like ones that are fast with no transaction fees like IOTA , RISE , NEO something like that and this coin will be huge.

At least consider my advice.

Good luck, but at least tell me what you plan to do I have some Espers for over half a year now. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: