Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 477. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
still no .bin wolf0 available  for windows ?!

What a shame  Shocked

Still unfair mining i guess so  Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
what are the  next steps in espers development?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Anyone using cpuminer-opt v3.4.0??

If so, I have a post here with an issue related to HMQ1725 and cpuminer-opt v3.4.0
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15849576
Activity: 51
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KQKkW-j8VI_ag4Sr4ZvzkCXFsHDbrn78VY4Kvjdfm2k/edit?usp=sharing

AMD FX 4300 Quad-Core - 3.8 4x - 84Kh/s - cpuminer-hmq1725-win64 - cpuminer.exe -a quark -t 4 - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits

EgUJM4kqDHKxGFpFVPAyxKNp9sg5Kkny9N

added my cpu
I have HD 6450 but I can not configure cgminer to try with it.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Despite loosing suprnova, diff didn't drop.
Good sign of dedicated miners ;-)

well.. no one really quit mining ob suprnova tbh...

LOL I think Suprnova will never close ESP, you just wanted to scare us.

I would really appreciate it if you add your mining setup to this list. Cheesy

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KQKkW-j8VI_ag4Sr4ZvzkCXFsHDbrn78VY4Kvjdfm2k/edit#gid=0

added my cpu Wink
Activity: 429
Merit: 282

[/quote]

I would really appreciate it if you add your mining setup to this list. Cheesy

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KQKkW-j8VI_ag4Sr4ZvzkCXFsHDbrn78VY4Kvjdfm2k/edit#gid=0

[/quote]

Here are my settings, the list was updated

Intel Core i7-3770  1x  140 Kh/s  cpuminer opt-3.3.7  cpuminer-sandy bridge-ivybridge -a hmq1725  Windows 10 Pro 64bits

MSI R9 390 Gaming  1x  786 Kh/s sgminer-5-1-1 hmq1725  sgminer.exe --kernel hmq1725 -I 18  Windows 10 Pro 64bits

Pentium Dual-Core E5800  1x  27 Kh/s  cpuminer opt-3.3.7  cpuminer sse2 -a hmq1725  Windows 10 Pro 64bits

Radeon HD7770  1x  162 Kh/s  sgminer-5-1-1 hmq1725  sgminer.exe --kernel hmq1725 -I 18  Windows 10 Pro 64bits

my espers address

EXHHaNQqcdWpMMKbXjaoVQMUUNEC4yWacE
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Does someone have a proof of the Wolf miner working?  Roll Eyes

The word of: me, wolf0, ohgodagirl and some other users who posted in this thread.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Does someone have a proof of the Wolf miner working?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Thanks for updates Crypto. Have any info about conference?

Thinking about next weekend to give ample time to prepare and organize it. 
Also seeing if there will be any more attendees.

Du we have a step by step guide how to install CPU miner and all dependencies on Unbuntu (any version)?

There are a few different cpu miners including one that's built into the client. If you're trying to build one from source they should come with a Linux read me. Sorry but at this time we do not have an official guide for compiling the cpuminer
Activity: 56
Du we have a step by step guide how to install CPU miner and all dependencies on Unbuntu (any version)?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Thanks for updates Crypto. Have any info about conference?
Activity: 429
Merit: 282
good job CryptoCoderz ...

if still wolfs gpu miner under windows 10 works,

and ESP will be traded in the future in BTC in the stock markets.

I am happy  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
@Everyone

Espers Client Utility has been launched!

The goal with this launch is to offer the community an alternative to head bashing in case of client trouble.
Bear in mind this utility will become more elaborate and sophisticated as time goes on.
Currently the utility will assist you in backing up your Datafile, repairing or rebuilding your installation (if you have one)
 and allowing the user to do a complete uninstall so that the client could be re-installed as a fix-all.

Every option will backup your datafile to avoid loss of your dat file however we suggest using the "Backup Datafile" option for extra assurance.
Consult the Readme for any questions including usage instructions.

Lastly, this link will be added with a new icon onto the OP of the ANN and periodically updated like the Espers Client

>>>CCUtility (Espers Utility)<<<

News:

Next up should be an update you all can enjoy, a standalone edition of the v0.8.0.5 client that can run from within it's own directory without an installation required.
As always the installation version will remain our recommended version but no longer will the standalone edition be limited for Windows.

More things on the way, new features and such. Don't worry folks PoR is coming and the other features, it all just takes time.

As always thank you all so very much for being with us!

Very nice. I really like this utility! keep up the good work guys.
Thanks CryptoCoderz for the update!
Let me know if you need help for stdout parsing ;-)

Will do, There's just so much more work to do haha, wish I had more to show for it than just that little utility.
Eh, will just have to work harder.

All your development efforts are appreciated. I am waiting for apps that help stir some value in ESP ...

They are coming.

PS Everyone, OP updated just FYI
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

Will do, There's just so much more work to do haha, wish I had more to show for it than just that little utility.

All your development efforts are appreciated. I am waiting for apps that help stir some value in ESP ...

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
@Everyone

Espers Client Utility has been launched!

The goal with this launch is to offer the community an alternative to head bashing in case of client trouble.
Bear in mind this utility will become more elaborate and sophisticated as time goes on.
Currently the utility will assist you in backing up your Datafile, repairing or rebuilding your installation (if you have one)
 and allowing the user to do a complete uninstall so that the client could be re-installed as a fix-all.

Every option will backup your datafile to avoid loss of your dat file however we suggest using the "Backup Datafile" option for extra assurance.
Consult the Readme for any questions including usage instructions.

Lastly, this link will be added with a new icon onto the OP of the ANN and periodically updated like the Espers Client

>>>CCUtility (Espers Utility)<<<

News:

Next up should be an update you all can enjoy, a standalone edition of the v0.8.0.5 client that can run from within it's own directory without an installation required.
As always the installation version will remain our recommended version but no longer will the standalone edition be limited for Windows.

More things on the way, new features and such. Don't worry folks PoR is coming and the other features, it all just takes time.

As always thank you all so very much for being with us!
Activity: 51
   It would be pretty big to get listed on Polo but in the mean time just keep developing and things will take care of themselves...

So in the future it will be launched to gain greater value?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
some work to publicize the ESPER?

Bittrex, poloniex ...... Chinese market?

gamecredits It has grown to enter the Chinese market.
   It would be pretty big to get listed on Polo but in the mean time just keep developing and things will take care of themselves...
Jump to: