Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 473. (Read 923924 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
has yobit been contacted for the swap ?

most of the coins r lying there @1 satoshi

Yobit can be a liability in such situations.
They are known to delay hard forks, even ask for extra money just to update.

Lets just hope it does not stay on the wrong chain too long. If people start buying at satoshi prices and then can't withdraw they will be furious both with yobit and esp (even if its not esp's fault)

Yobit's wallet with regard to ESP wallet are currently working and are online. Are you saying that they are on a different chain?

Note: Yobit's ESP wallet is working fine, just tested it a while ago.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Yobit can be a liability in such situations.
They are known to delay hard forks, even ask for extra money just to update.

Lets just hope it does not stay on the wrong chain too long. If people start buying at satoshi prices and then can't withdraw they will be furious both with yobit and esp (even if its not esp's fault)
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Not that it hasn't been thought thru already... This announcement would have to be posted on other forums and in the other languages when this swap gets closer Cheesy

Official announcement and the new updated roadmap has not been posted yet, yes I guess that will be done automatically after doing so.
i will wait for this further ann might be much better to keep holding the coin so after the swap price will be much higher i guess.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100

legendary
Not that it hasn't been thought thru already... This announcement would have to be posted on other forums and in the other languages when this swap gets closer Cheesy

Official announcement and the new updated roadmap has not been posted yet, yes I guess that will be done automatically after doing so.
Activity: 671
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Wow, ESP got some nice pumps today.
Lets see where the journey will take us to.  Cheesy

Just pumped it some more, bought over 100.000.000 ;-)

People are going mad rush on buying espers and there is no roadmap and wallet yet that has been unveiled. Smiley

Even at these prises it is cheaper than what they cost me for mining. And i have a good feeling about this coin. ;-)

Thanks for your support it's seriously appreciated. Smiley

Ur welcome, take ur time. I am sure this will get some value. Totally ready for it to. I mined 25.000.000 and just bought 135.000.000. It is better u guys take it slow and come up with good stuff then to rush and get crappy applications. Just my 2 cts. ;-)

You're absolutely correct that's why we will be displaying how it all progresses but no we're not going to rush this. Rushing something like this is asking for failure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

People are going mad rush on buying espers and there is no roadmap and wallet yet that has been unveiled. Smiley

Even at these prises it is cheaper than what they cost me for mining. And i have a good feeling about this coin. ;-)

[/quote]

Ur welcome, take ur time. I am sure this will get some value. Totally ready for it to. I mined 25.000.000 and just bought 135.000.000. It is better u guys take it slow and come up with good stuff then to rush and get crappy applications. Just my 2 cts. ;-)

Oh fine, fine, give us a few hours and we will unveil some teasers. We were talking with Cryptopia yesterday for a while things should prepping on their end now for when we have the new chain live. Currently we are finishing building the new client.

Are there plans to add ESP to other exchange services like Poloniex after the swap?

That's up to those other exchanges. We will of course continue to push the project but support is up to the service providers out there.

Activity: 518
Error -63 while attempting to enqueue branch 5 kernel
Still working .bin for windows wolf-espHawaiigw64l4ku0.bin or wolf-espTahitigw64l4ku0.bin not available ?!
what a shame ..  Shocked

Can't say anything about AMD GPUs.
My GTX960 is working fine with the sgminer. (hmq1725GeForce GTX 960gw256l4ku0)

What version of sgminer do you use?
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
Still working .bin for windows wolf-espHawaiigw64l4ku0.bin or wolf-espTahitigw64l4ku0.bin not available ?!
what a shame ..  Shocked

Why did you give your post a face lift?
Activity: 473
what a shame ..  Shocked
Are there plans to add ESP to other exchange services like Poloniex after the swap?
legendary

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Nice movement on cryptopia market - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ESP_LTC

this just the beginning... now it's time to get as many as posible before swap... 10M will be only 1M in few weeks
espers2.0? you should add the information to the OP,the response pages is so many。。

We will, it's still going to be a couple days before anything becomes officially announced on the OP.

Why the swap is .1? At current rates it still doesn't equate to 1 sat and will not really help in gaining more volume in exchanges.

In combination with the new features I believe it will be enough to get us up or close to 1 sat range.
Trading in btc might still suffe due to huge spread (100% from 1 to 2 sat) but the spread will be much reduced than it is now on the ltc market as the price rises there and that too will help trading

Would be nice but mainly we care about the features working so that this system begins to function and we can hit a milestone then burn rubber towards more cool stuff
Jump to: