Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 810. (Read 923788 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
How are the giveaway participants going to receive their coins?

They will be asked to provide their addy upon the end of the give away period
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Doesn't matter.
Bad launch ever. No nodes in wallet,premined from team at beginning,no gpu miner.

Feel free to create a GPU miner. We haven't and don't plan on it, we want this to remain CPU only for a while. Yeah, premine......the premine which we are giving away. Hardcoded nodes will be on the next release. Any more FUD???
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Doesn't matter.
Bad launch ever. No nodes in wallet,premined from team at beginning,no gpu miner.

Go sit on a cactus with your fud throwing. Clearly you've missed the entire intention of the project and cannot read  

THIS WAS DESIGNED TO BE A CPU ONLY COIN!!!!

These coins are to be used as fuel for the chain and the more fuel people have the wider spread the use will be hence your "premine". some Features will use small amounts to power them. Think of this as a machine not a coin. The end goal is not so narrow minded as you've made it out to be
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Doesn't matter.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
a lot of ppl with 500000000... im too far off, no chance

I find this also strange. The whole top100 has 50million coins. So it comes from the premine i guess.
These are the 20% reverse-ico coins, i hope

after the giveaway ends then the giveaway thread will be locked and everyone will them have to PM @cryptocoderz with their wallet address and some way to prove they were the ones who pasted, we will have a log of all entries. we then will divide the number in equal shares for all people who claimed the prize. everyone will have 1-2 weeks after the giveaway to pm with wallet address. if you do not then we will have another give away for the remainder of the coins.

and it is my understanding that the entire Premine is located in one wallet. i will double check that for you
How to know if wallet is mining, any icons .

Click Help in the top left corner. Help ---> Debug Window ---> Console --> Type in getmininginfo
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Activity: 64
How to know if wallet is mining, any icons .
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

I find this also strange. The whole top100 has 50million coins. So it comes from the premine i guess.
These are the 20% reverse-ico coins, i hope
any body see the GPU miner here - somewhere ? _-NVid

There is no GPU miner. This is CPU only.
Activity: 263
semux
any body see the GPU miner here - somewhere ? _-NVid
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
When i use the wallet for mining i cant open anything in Chrome, need to use firefox for use internet.
Hope someone can make a working miner

Use less cores for mining then you can browse web too  Smiley
tryed all -1 -2 -3 -4 or only stegenerate true.
 all same results  Cry

What processor you use?

i5 4670k @3.40GHz

first time happening this, all other wallet i used never create this problem
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Hello,
I would like to clarify something as there seems to be some confusion as to why the blockchain is such a high count. we have a lot of future plans for the integration of various utilities. therefore we wanted a high count coin for a few reasons, for one we believed everyone should have some so when we launch the function-abilities associated to Espers people wont have a problem with not having any. two so many people believed that a coin over 100B would break immediately we wanted to prove otherwise. also the blocks are set a static payout, if i recall the pow portion will be done in about two years, and that is only at 50% of the overall chain, we then plan to implement a full customized algorithm along with a new Proof Of System into the chain, meaning this blockchain is meant for longevity. if you do not believe in this project that is alright we respect your decision. but please do not try to bring the project down because you dont have faith, there are plenty of other who do.

Thankyou
Jacob Worrell
AKA.
Resurgam

How do you plan do deal with this fact? You are giving away 100 billion ESP. At 1 satoshi each that is $420,000!!! The people you give away the coins to will rush to sell it for 1 satoshi. It will take 1000 BTC to buy up that much. You're going to end up with 1000 BTC sell orders at 0.00000001 and no buyers!
Activity: 774
When i use the wallet for mining i cant open anything in Chrome, need to use firefox for use internet.

all same results  Cry

Strange. If you have 4 cores then setgenerate true 3 would be right choice.

I remember some other coins wallet had this issue long toime ago that it didn't matter what you wrote, it used all cores. also one coin had issue that it used only one core.
Activity: 465

all same results  Cry

Strange. If you have 4 cores then setgenerate true 3 would be right choice.

all same results  Cry

What processor you use?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

all same results  Cry
Looking forward to get this really going.

Mining, just found a block with my i7-4790k @ 4.8ghz Wink

Hi monoxide, what's your hash rate with that CPU? I'm only getting 15k on my i5 (it's a laptop, and I forced it to use 2 cores instead of 4.)

Hi, i'm getting around 75Kh/s.
And i'm cooling with custom loop.

And @CryptoCoders, I really like your way to work. Keep up the good work!

And haters!! I hope you get splinter in your indexfinger!

Ps. I took part on your giveaway.

Please teach how to mine with laptop , thanks

Well since you mine with laptop, i think that 15k is all you can do with 2 cores.
Activity: 465

Jump to: