Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 86. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i deleted all the nodes from my conf file and then i put in the nodes from espers.io and then it seems to work. now all my staking gets confirmed. edit offcourse it went wrong now after 3 or days where the stakes has been standing as confirmed.
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
Wonder what the solution will be with the syncing issues (chain issues)
Activity: 370
Well I see this thread is slowly dying like Esp2 has. Real shame
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Many thanks Gandalf86 sorry for the few coins and what I have):

No problem, I didn't intend to make fun of you. Your special technique of censoring that image was just too hilarious. Wink
kkkkk Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

No problem, I didn't intend to make fun of you. Your special technique of censoring that image was just too hilarious. Wink

Grin

@neguinho: You are getting orphans because of the Velocity mechanism. It's normal, but on top of that, the "normal" staking is broken as well so you'll just have to wait for CC to fix it.
Coin Mage

Grin

@neguinho: You are getting orphans because of the Velocity mechanism. It's normal, but on top of that, the "normal" staking is broken as well so you'll just have to wait for CC to fix it.

Edit: Seems like the original post has been deleted.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Any chance espers will get listed on Cryptopia?

You will find the answer in this thread. Dont know exactly where but short version is:

No. CC and Cryptopia stuff do not like each other.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Any chance espers will get listed on Cryptopia?
Because my wallet is only 1 connection.it's normal

Huh Huh
Activity: 336
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
Hello ESPERS team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in ESP2 just set c=ESP2 as password in your configuration.

visit italyiimp.com.

best regards.

bitfawkes
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
So how to check that I'm on the right chain? I did the update as instructions and right now I'm getting lots of pos stake since 1 November but when I see people get into the wrong chain i become confused which one is the correct one.

I have the same question. How do I check if I'm on the right chain?

I think I'm not as the transactions tab shows I'm generating ESP but not accepting them. The transactions tab shows I'm receiving transactions after every 20mintues. It continuously adds to the amount mined but it never adds to my total amount.

If I check my wallets address in http://espv2.miningalts.com/ It doesn't show transactions after 28th of October.

Thanks!
Coin Mage
Do you mean there will be Espers fork? I have my Espers at Nova Exchange and maybe i'll just move them at another exchange until a fast and stable wallet is available.

There are 2 types of "fork", one is the fork of a project, and one is the fork in the chain where the consensus mechanism temporarily fails. He was talking about the latter. It's just a temporary problem, all transactions that happen on the "wrong" chain will be rolled back when consensus is reached to use the other chain.

Btw. I wonder where suddenly all these people come from who assume that everything is an ICO?! Roll Eyes  It's quite hilarious.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Where can we buy ESPERS new chain coin? Is there a exchange other than NOVA
Coinexchange.io
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
is there a multi-wallet available for this coin? i've just begun the endless struggle of syncing the wallet just to get my coins off nova...

For now you just have to wait that the core dev will fix the forking issue. It should be done these days.

Do you mean there will be Espers fork? I have my Espers at Nova Exchange and maybe i'll just move them at another exchange until a fast and stable wallet is available.
Activity: 11
is there a multi-wallet available for this coin? i've just begun the endless struggle of syncing the wallet just to get my coins off nova...

For now you just have to wait that the core dev will fix the forking issue. It should be done these days.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
Activity: 11
Where can we buy ESPERS new chain coin? Is there a exchange other than NOVA

coinexchange.io, cryptodao.com and coingather.com are the others official exchanges of Espers. Even the ticker on this exchanges is ESP the coin is the Espers new chain (ESP 2.0).
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
Its not an ico and its been around longer.
Pages:
Jump to: