Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 98. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Espers v0.8.6.9 Released

>>>Windows<<<

>>>Source<<<

Other system releases and auto updater to follow soon.
thx dev for Update  Grin

i have a compile error  Wink

In file included from version.cpp:6:0:
version.h:49:14: error: ‘int64_t’ does not name a type
 static const int64_t HRD_LEGACY_CUTOFF = 1509537600; // ON (TOGGLED 11/01/2017)
              ^
version.h:52:14: error: ‘int64_t’ does not name a type
 static const int64_t HRD_FUTURE_CUTOFF = 9993058800; // OFF (NOT TOGGLED)
              ^
makefile.unix:202: recipe for target 'obj/version.o' failed
make: *** [obj/version.o] Error 1

please fix that ...

thx

espers still has a very good future ahead, very good team, continues to do so ...   Smiley

noooooooo pls no compile errors, i hate that shit Sad(((

so we need 2 recompile and import priv key?
Activity: 429
Merit: 282

Espers v0.8.6.9 Released

>>>Windows<<<

>>>Source<<<

thx dev for Update  Grin

i have a compile error  Wink

In file included from version.cpp:6:0:
version.h:49:14: error: ‘int64_t’ does not name a type
 static const int64_t HRD_LEGACY_CUTOFF = 1509537600; // ON (TOGGLED 11/01/2017)
              ^
version.h:52:14: error: ‘int64_t’ does not name a type
 static const int64_t HRD_FUTURE_CUTOFF = 9993058800; // OFF (NOT TOGGLED)
              ^
makefile.unix:202: recipe for target 'obj/version.o' failed
make: *** [obj/version.o] Error 1

please fix that ...

thx

espers still has a very good future ahead, very good team, continues to do so ...   Smiley

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Let's wait until 1 nov to see how it works... if it does
Activity: 427
Merit: 110
BaikalMine - Mining Pool
Hi) I hope you will develop and grow your every day. I'll buy a little ESP!
Good luck to you))
Activity: 43
It's nothing outlandish Smiley
Thanks a million!
You're definitely included in the giveaway
Activity: 336
Merit: 101

Espers v0.8.6.9 Released

>>>Windows<<<

>>>Source<<<

4sats

Not too shabby in the middle of the shitstorm ($6150 BTC run)
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Whoa can someone tell me what happened to this coin, I think I saw it with a different image and price value?  Shocked
Activity: 112
Merit: 11

Espers v0.8.6.9 Released

>>>Windows<<<

>>>Source<<<

WOW CC finally. Thanks...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety

Espers v0.8.6.9 Released

>>>Windows<<<

>>>Source<<<

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
I hope that devs will adjust the balance between POS and POW in the next update.

Now 99% is POS and 1% POW. Nobody mines this coin now, too bad, with this great algo HMQ1725 there are lots of ways to mine this coin, even for people who just start mining and don't many big miners and stuff. A 50-50 balance between POS and POW would be great.
Reward is too low nowadays for mining. I've bought some for 2 sat and waiting for something.

2 sats is a good rate for most people... glad EPS seems to be off the ground from 1 sat. I bought in (mostly) at 2 as well and am looking for liftoff. The increase in communications is definitely a good thing!
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
At the moment it is not worth doing ESPERS mining, the best way is to buy directly in the exchanges, but be careful not to buy the ESP1, awaiting news from the team.
Activity: 55
I hope that devs will adjust the balance between POS and POW in the next update.

Now 99% is POS and 1% POW. Nobody mines this coin now, too bad, with this great algo HMQ1725 there are lots of ways to mine this coin, even for people who just start mining and don't many big miners and stuff. A 50-50 balance between POS and POW would be great.
Reward is too low nowadays for mining. I've bought some for 2 sat and waiting for something.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
What are the devs currently working on? When do we expect to see the next release. We need a good release to gain some of the trust back from the community.
I hope it happens soon with a killer feature  Grin

They just formed a new team and started committing more fully to the project, so I think it'll will take some time before they release the next killer feature. Just be patient and it'll pay off! Smiley

Well, if delay I do not think it will regain the confidence of the supporters. The project should follow according to the roadmap, and who knows the moon returns Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Exactly this is the fix about, the update that we are working on will fix the swing between PoS and PoW, to balance the network threads.

Nice! Good to hear
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Heya espers team,

https://thecryptochat.net/espers.php

the faucet is offline. I think it would be good to either remove it fully or to repair it. else it looks unmaintained. Just thought ill let you know:)
Activity: 11

Exactly this is the fix about, the update that we are working on will fix the swing between PoS and PoW, to balance the network threads.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
It is great finally see some action in Espers Coin. I understand that you got to have a lot of coins to stake with the POS system, but even people who has like 20M+ is having difficulty to stake. I don't know how much is the difficulty right now to mine (pos) but seems to be very huge because what I've seen is holders staking only once in a month. Maybe is the wallet that you guys said will fix because I don't think people are getting 25% rate per year. About the "new team" who are you guys? Do you have linkedin profile where we can see your skills and graduations? What have you done in crypto before joining Espers? We would like to see some transparency from the team because what I have seen until now is only beautiful words of how you will make Esp great again.

I read somewhere in the past you would need around 48 mio to stake once a day

About linkedin, dont really think that would improve anything. bitcoin, monero and many more have unknown devs but are still great.

ico have known teams with full biography and are still mostly scam....sooooo
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
It is great finally see some action in Espers Coin. I understand that you got to have a lot of coins to stake with the POS system, but even people who has like 20M+ is having difficulty to stake. I don't know how much is the difficulty right now to mine (pos) but seems to be very huge because what I've seen is holders staking only once in a month. Maybe is the wallet that you guys said will fix because I don't think people are getting 25% rate per year. About the "new team" who are you guys? Do you have linkedin profile where we can see your skills and graduations? What have you done in crypto before joining Espers? We would like to see some transparency from the team because what I have seen until now is only beautiful words of how you will make Esp great again.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
What are the devs currently working on? When do we expect to see the next release. We need a good release to gain some of the trust back from the community.
I hope it happens soon with a killer feature  Grin

Yes, we need something big to happen but first the mining must be fixed and then another wave of promotions from espers team will bring new investoris here. The coin have big potential if the team stick with the project, maybe a second dev to help cryptocoderz if is not on the team yet. About what they are working on, i kno they work on the fix of mining aka POW and the fix of POS system, and on the new website i think.
Pages:
Jump to: