Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 95. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Im so tired with this dumps...in the next pumping time I will sell all and leave this project. Holding is dumb thing,I have bad expierence with this holdings. Thank you.
Nobody wants to lose anything ever. Let me only refer to the words of the ancient proverb: never ever invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
Im so tired with this dumps...in the next pumping time I will sell all and leave this project. Holding is dumb thing,I have bad expierence with this holdings. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
I really hope that there will come some good news from the devs. Espers is such a nice coin it deserves more than to die slowly. Please Devs amaze us.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Two more questions:
- How to backup private key?
- How to start staking? Will it be enough just to withdraw my WSP from coinexchange.io to my desktop wallet?

1) backup your wallet.dat file located in %appdata%/ESP folder or if you want your private keys, copy you wallet address, go to console and type: dumpprivkey
2) Just unlock you wallet with coins in it.

I've tried, but:

21:03:48 dumpprivkey D:\Espers
21:03:48 Invalid Espers address (code -5)
21:03:52 dumpprivkey D:\Espers\Espers-qt.exe
21:03:52 Invalid Espers address (code -5)
21:04:03 dumpprivkey
21:04:03 Invalid Espers address (code -5)
21:04:58 dumpprivkey
21:04:58 Invalid Espers address (code -5)

What am I doing wrong?

dumpprivkey

You need to replace with the address of your wallet... Not the file directory.

So something like.....

dumpprivkey EfZphiqxQCxrC57xG9h7CsVLZnwypUfzJ9
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Indeed PoS is working. Is true that is hard to hit a block with low bag amount, eg. under 10 mm (as people reported). This will be the improved with the next update.

I think this notation of counting zeros is greatly confusing ... kk, mm, kkk...  Huh

So, k is thousand, so three zeros, 1,000. kk is thousand-thousand, so ... 6 zeros, 1,000,000. You could just call it 1 million Cheesy. And kkk means... three thousands, wait, no, three times three zeros, so ... *counts fingers* 1 billion.

Now, m is usually a million for me, e.g. when writing 10M (with a capital M). And you write mm, so ... million-million? 12 Zeros?  Grin 1,000,000,000,000? That would be 1000 billion, or 1 Trillion. I doubt that's what you're talking about  Wink (given that the total supply is only 50 billion).

Oh and to make it even more confusing you are not only saying 1 mm, but 10 of them. Some people use constructions like 100kk or so.  Roll Eyes So how many zeros is that? LOL.

So I would recommend to just use the names. Thousand, Million, Billion. Use K, M, B for abbreviating it. Then nobody gets confused or has to grab his calculator.  Cheesy

1MM =1000x1000 = 1 million, see here: https://www.accountingcoach.com/blog/what-does-m-and-mm-stand-for

lol...well... because someone says 1MM = 1000x1000 = 1million doesn't make it less confusing or ridiculous to be honest.
everyone would perfectly get 1M but no... let's put MM
not cuz it's handy but cuz we can
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Two more questions:
- How to start staking? Will it be enough just to withdraw my WSP from coinexchange.io to my desktop wallet?

1) backup your wallet.dat file located in %appdata%/ESP folder or if you want your private keys, copy you wallet address, go to console and type: dumpprivkey

I've tried, but:

21:03:48 dumpprivkey D:\Espers
21:03:48 Invalid Espers address (code -5)
21:03:52 dumpprivkey D:\Espers\Espers-qt.exe
21:03:52 Invalid Espers address (code -5)
21:04:03 dumpprivkey
21:04:03 Invalid Espers address (code -5)
21:04:58 dumpprivkey
21:04:58 Invalid Espers address (code -5)

What am I doing wrong?
Activity: 11

my wallet stuck on 15 april 2017

what is bootstrap?

Is the whole Espers blockchain up to block 702121, read the instructions inside the folder on how to use the Bootstrap.

Thank you, bootstrap worked perfectly for me!

Two more questions:

what is bootstrap?

Is the whole Espers blockchain up to block 702121, read the instructions inside the folder on how to use the Bootstrap.

Thank you, bootstrap worked perfectly for me!

Two more questions:
Indeed PoS is working. Is true that is hard to hit a block with low bag amount, eg. under 10 mm (as people reported). This will be the improved with the next update.

I think this notation of counting zeros is greatly confusing ... kk, mm, kkk...  Huh

So, k is thousand, so three zeros, 1,000. kk is thousand-thousand, so ... 6 zeros, 1,000,000. You could just call it 1 million Cheesy. And kkk means... three thousands, wait, no, three times three zeros, so ... *counts fingers* 1 billion.

Now, m is usually a million for me, e.g. when writing 10M (with a capital M). And you write mm, so ... million-million? 12 Zeros?  Grin 1,000,000,000,000? That would be 1000 billion, or 1 Trillion. I doubt that's what you're talking about  Wink (given that the total supply is only 50 billion).

Oh and to make it even more confusing you are not only saying 1 mm, but 10 of them. Some people use constructions like 100kk or so.  Roll Eyes So how many zeros is that? LOL.

So I would recommend to just use the names. Thousand, Million, Billion. Use K, M, B for abbreviating it. Then nobody gets confused or has to grab his calculator.  Cheesy

1MM =1000x1000 = 1 million, see here: https://www.accountingcoach.com/blog/what-does-m-and-mm-stand-for
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

Activity: 47
Any bounty espers team? I read about some giveaway in bitcoingarden forum. Thank you!
Dev owns more than 10% of the total supply, get out before the final dump comes.

Any proof for your acusation? I'm sure the community will be happy to see it.

Yeah, last time i checked the POS system it worked and the last time I checked was today!

Indeed PoS is working. Is true that is hard to hit a block with low bag amount, eg. under 10 millions (as people reported). This will be the improved with the next update.

I think now it's time to stop bashing CC. On account Raudi we don't know what it was and whether it was.

The project has moved forward and went for the upgrade. Spelled out the road map and it is not for 5 years and will be fully implemented by the summer of next year. We quickly see results. Then we will judge.

Now, let's think positively and hope for the best.

@gawlea explained why raudii is not part on the team anymore in here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22956928

Please tell me how long does it take to sync?

there is a bootstrap on espers.io  download it, that will make syncing a lot faster.

what is bootstrap?

there is a bootstrap on espers.io  download it, that will make syncing a lot faster.

what is bootstrap?
Activity: 34

there is a bootstrap on espers.io  download it, that will make syncing a lot faster.
Activity: 28
Absolutely, time to trust CC. Him and Espers team are hard working on the project and November 1st is a proof of that. Now waiting for more news!

Espers looks good guys! Time to wait and be positive. All is gonna be fine. I cannot wait for what is comming for Espers!  Cheesy

"November 1st is proof of that" they said on October 24th.

Let's wait and see first.
Activity: 15
Absolutely, time to trust CC. Him and Espers team are hard working on the project and November 1st is a proof of that. Now waiting for more news!

Espers looks good guys! Time to wait and be positive. All is gonna be fine. I cannot wait for what is comming for Espers!  Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I think now it's time to stop bashing CC. On account Raudi we don't know what it was and whether it was.

The project has moved forward and went for the upgrade. Spelled out the road map and it is not for 5 years and will be fully implemented by the summer of next year. We quickly see results. Then we will judge.

Now, let's think positively and hope for the best.
Activity: 25
Yeah, last time i checked the POS system it worked and the last time I checked was today!
Activity: 53
Dev owns more than 10% of the total supply, get out before the final dump comes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
I advise all to dump this shit coin, core dev and his friends have been responsible for many pump and dump coins in the past with hidden premines that they don't disclose to investors. Core dev made this coin to manipulate and profit off investors he has over 2billion coins staking on the network constantly which is the reason why the staking system seems "broken" (because of unfair distribution) and why he does not release posw fix. He cannot write a white paper because the code is so similar to nova coin with hardly any of his own code. He is also constantly censoring anyone who speaks the truth about this by telling mods to mute them. Not just that, he also kicked out a team member called raudi that worked so hard for him by developing a new website because raudi wanted to find a second developer but core dev knew the second developer would uncover all his lies and manipulation. He runs the project purely centralized with every decision going through him. I am crypto detective, please never fall for scams such as this and always do your own research I have proof to back up every claim. Thank you, good night.

PoSW was OK last time i've checked! Wink If you know such amount of inside info why don't you come in here with something we don't know? Anyway waithing for the proof that back up every claim. Good night too, there in the land of trolls! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: