Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] EternalCoin Incoming fork @ block 11800 [Scrypt] on bock 10938 - page 11. (Read 26680 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
EV6kydCAy81Ek3YTwPLhRe8E7zzKBXpNed
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
post the conf file in the OP
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
EXX6E9FQBo5XHd2FEkGGLLFfKHHkE4NQ5c

Thanks!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
vovan115
EdkV1rSBvf4o7azC2vkbY2eYjni166ZmMG

Thanks you
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
ETknZmRpjxmzBkcaCmaPPHS2Txm8ymTL73

Grin Thx
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Eaa3RXneeNt7j71GzXTjChAqRZWsa5ozoq

thanks
EV6kydCAy81Ek3YTwPLhRe8E7zzKBXpNed

Activity: 28
EaKEXN7b95CLFjuRLHbaMrPVXroL4o2jjY

Thank you!
Activity: 30
EexJgum1tiVjV6jyrRTRg2fFT1KiUTWAac

Thanks!
Activity: 126
everyone above bitwho sent, except jasemoney who gave an incorrect address. Will address some concerns in this thread shortly.
Activity: 154
jesus christ.. bit of a premine? i don't even want your free shit cuz i'll prolly be negative at the exchanges after you dump. a bit exaggerated maybe.. but my point is, fuck you.

to clarify my point, block reward is 500.. who the hell is gonna make as much as your 650,000 coins that you keep?

650000 coins = 1300 blocks = 2.7 days worth of mining of the whole network.

Quite a lot, but could be worse ....

What is a bit worse with this coin:
Network is stuck at block 2680 for last 27 minutes - diff got perhaps too high during the premine, so maybe this will end up in a stillbirth Smiley
The source - git repo full of compiled binaries (great, get a free windows binary with every GIT revision), .o files (intermediate products of a compilation - see, those .gitignore files have some purpose, you should not just delete them Smiley ) and ".bak" files (what? ever heard of "git diff"? ) speaks clearly of developer with at least no previous GIT knowledge and unknown C++ knowledge - if things break, will he be able to fix it?. Code review: fail.

So, this is obviously another get-rich-quick coin created according to instructions on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-foo-and-bar-coins-a-how-to-guide-for-cutpaste-cryptocurrency-217636 - unfortunately, even bribing 50 people with 2 blocks worth of coin each won't help you if the code looks like stuff was quickly smashed together and the launch is also not going well (with parking brake stuck you're not going anywhere...)

Coin launch: ... we'll see, but I predict a fail too.

I wish I understood half of those words...  Undecided
Activity: 12
EQG93KpPZpxJHNNxxm5Ek1VZBTqCb7tmiz
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 24
EahMuLdC4RdXsXxApfvUgvHqFQ4EyG6mGV

Thanks!
Activity: 28
ESEFig2xbw4hb3bXDGs1Wfn915HM9ng4tH

Thank you.
Activity: 143
EMxUAyfk5gGXKQWP11fUuVZdJnrLLTLXGF
thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
jesus christ.. bit of a premine? i don't even want your free shit cuz i'll prolly be negative at the exchanges after you dump. a bit exaggerated maybe.. but my point is, fuck you.

to clarify my point, block reward is 500.. who the hell is gonna make as much as your 650,000 coins that you keep?

650000 coins = 1300 blocks = 2.7 days worth of mining of the whole network.

Quite a lot, but could be worse ....

What is a bit worse with this coin:
Network is stuck at block 2680 for last 27 minutes - diff got perhaps too high during the premine, so maybe this will end up in a stillbirth Smiley
The source - git repo full of compiled binaries (great, get a free windows binary with every GIT revision), .o files (intermediate products of a compilation - see, those .gitignore files have some purpose, you should not just delete them Smiley ) and ".bak" files (what? ever heard of "git diff"? ) speaks clearly of developer with at least no previous GIT knowledge and unknown C++ knowledge - if things break, will he be able to fix it?. Code review: fail.

So, this is obviously another get-rich-quick coin created according to instructions on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-foo-and-bar-coins-a-how-to-guide-for-cutpaste-cryptocurrency-217636 - unfortunately, even bribing 50 people with 2 blocks worth of coin each won't help you if the code looks like stuff was quickly smashed together and the launch is also not going well (with parking brake stuck you're not going anywhere...)

Coin launch: ... we'll see, but I predict a fail too.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
ENPPc6jEsQQ485gPpx64Ccf9AnPgg3nq9W

thanks .
Activity: 238
EKRVy4JcfyU4DbDtC4i3Y44JUvUbFhwA12
thx Grin
Activity: 126
Eb6S1Rtro7LAWAqNtgD86YK8UYbPLxB9wQ