Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] EternalCoin Incoming fork @ block 11800 [Scrypt] on bock 10938 - page 5. (Read 26680 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
would be better to be in some of the other exchanges before the crypt. coins die when they go there. any chance there is a faucet?? would like to get a few of these. EbErAWh6NMpm23434MFaCFWiFnAsEknrfh
I will look into making a faucet, my only concern is someone with a proxy using it multiple times. Also, I am actively trying to get the coin on more exchanges but I don't know if there is enough coins floating around for people to do any real trades yet or for it to make sense for ETC to be split in to other markets, as we are currently at ~1.6%  of the total coin supply but that amount is increasing by 0.8% a week so I assume in the coming weeks there will be a bigger market to buy/sell.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
EV41ddKfaHhX6ogw1fZWFac9ZyG6HwstJ7
Cool

why ? i dont understand
Activity: 224
MineCrew
OMG, this is scam coin.  Tongue
Activity: 150
would be better to be in some of the other exchanges before the crypt. coins die when they go there. any chance there is a faucet?? would like to get a few of these. EbErAWh6NMpm23434MFaCFWiFnAsEknrfh
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
ELBMUUVqPFNMr9tHL6Ec5EUGWuGnMCJnQ2

thx
EternalCoin is implementing a voting system in which we are giving back to charity. Read about it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-eternalcoin-voting-system-giving-back-etc-charity-439782
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

EJtmuk3nviHB1tSzEGmCYqWGvXgREeouZP

Thank YOu
Bad news guys: my laptops motherboard short-circuited so working on v1.2 will be stalled for around a week. Will be focusing in the mean time on marketing, and on that note I am looking for individuals to promote our coin on reddit, btctalk, twitter, etc. There will be a bounty of 2000 ETC per week per site for an individual to actively post and promote the coin (not spam).

I will pick someone in the next few days, so get started posting now. But, they will only hold that position for a probationary 4 days (during this time runner ups can continue to post) before there will be a vote to decide who will hold the position but the individual who was chosen by me will still be awarded 2000ETC. Eventually, most decisions will be made via a voting system which I will be outlining on the forum very soon.

I am also accepting donations to add into the bounty of these positions:
ENrwSmy4fMJ1UjoSVU4UHK81ZQG3iLoAUs

All proceeds will distributed equally across the positions and an individual can hold multiple positions.
Activity: 6
E5ydVkDkAfNg8EXrJbM4PUeaLXqCxnmuMm
thank you!
Activity: 150
EbErAWh6NMpm23434MFaCFWiFnAsEknrfh   please and thanks Smiley
Activity: 19
ENU3seXkRqjTZ8HpgWDa54kr5Ca29LGCLJ

Thaaaanks!  Cheesy
FreshMarket.co.in added our coin to their exchange.

you can find market here:
https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=128

You can donate to the exchange owner's address here:
EYpfD5UE4dsguKHk43LGMMFm5A2wYLrgLa
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
EUNPkGYusxfTqCHKttwVWnh79yAMeFwGHj

thx
I Looking it.
i dont get why this coin isnt more successful. :/
I do plan on creating multiple paid community ambassador positions but before I begin to focus my efforts on marketing, I first want to be proud of the client, webpage, and logo. I would also very much prefer genuine interest as opposed to hype which can lead to pump and dumps and instability. It is also helpful for me to have an active network to perfect my update formula, so there will be less issues down the road.
Activity: 157
Wasnt hyped enough.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
I'm supporting this coin, solo mining at 5Mhash right now.

A bounty to keep going will be appreciated

ENdDTAnWhTpmssFCFH3ovK3GnHtaN7HfZQ

How many confirmations are needed to mature the coins? It's been ~ 2hours since my coins are still in immature state

28 confirms
Yeah they started to get confirmed now, but I had to close and open the wallet back to get it synch again, it happened 2 times already.

Hopefully this is an isolated incident. I have sent you a pm so we can begin trying to resolve this issue.
Activity: 6
EW6c7vpobMGoVJVog5Y6SHWDXREXsayKVH
Thank you Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I agree this coin has a lot of potential, it depends on social media attention and a decent website with lots of info about it
I'm supporting this coin, solo mining at 5Mhash right now.

A bounty to keep going will be appreciated

ENdDTAnWhTpmssFCFH3ovK3GnHtaN7HfZQ

How many confirmations are needed to mature the coins? It's been ~ 2hours since my coins are still in immature state

28 confirms
Yeah they started to get confirmed now, but I had to close and open the wallet back to get it synch again, it happened 2 times already.
Pages:
Jump to: