Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] EternalCoin Incoming fork @ block 11800 [Scrypt] on bock 10938 - page 7. (Read 26680 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
ESMgrpvAKjY8sfmn5YLyzFbNb4xgD6RRjj
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Guys push this great coin!
Activity: 7
Please send me some EternalCoin ! ^^  I want to make live this coin ! 

ESCo27iynEo4WxgrqYh9GhmokM8wMtM68M

Thanks !
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Working on version 1.1 which will add a message in the client to say whether client is latest version or needs to be updated.
If anyone has any suggestions for added functionality, or problems that need to be fixed feel free to post here or leave me a pm. (any problems that are brought my to attention that I was not aware of will result in a ETC tip)

I am giving myself a deadline of 1 month to release version 1.1 (By February,21,2014) but the goal is to get in done much sooner.

ENFwBxpS9WCjmVtWYFDuBaFNm8NpKYdVX3

What did you say exactly?

I am assuming that was directed at me.

A very long explanation.

What I make of it, is the coins stolen were mined from the pool (no-one is saying otherwise), that is why it seemed to be linked to his account, if i mined block 1 to wallet a, and move coins from wallet a to wallet b

block 1 coins will originate from address x (which is linked to wallet a) to wallet b, that address is a unique address that was made to receive a new block and would not be able to send/receive transactions from it otherwise. The linkage to his account is simply due to the fact that the pool ran off his wallet.

He assured me he did a clean install of everything as well, my only precaution would be to set an auto withdrawal if you choose to use his pool, but i am inclined to believe him, why stick around if he stole the coins? Would be smarter to start a new identity and begin tumbling coins.

I am open to facts and discourse but I am not going to rush to a decision before I have been provided with hard proof, and no-one knows who actually stole those coins for a fact
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

What did you say exactly?
Activity: 31
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Validation Error Pools is proud to announce that we are opened a pool!

http://etn.validerrorpool.com

1% fee, PPLNS, VARDIFF, STRATUM

USA Based Server

Lets hash to the eternal!
Spoke to icecube45, in regards to the whole noble pool situation, quite unfortunate. I will give him the benefit of the doubt however.
Activity: 140
ELCTL8XymmcPCrsazfunbSFRZwiCrsA29P

thanks!
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
I will try it.  Wink

EgJYcbNMZvShP9ui5pdns2i1NmXsE7HhJ4
Activity: 1
Please support new miner:

EJYFoa6z2wv2SSQQ3B7UugwWhyWQXvXA3g

Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
Please donate poor miner Smiley)

EezmP7Tpjt5EuSxNnTLe6M3ev9vx76yLge
Activity: 50
Regarding comments and concerns about premine and pump and dump. Now on one hand, if I pre mined nothing I would have no reason to continue to support, develop, and market this coin, If I pre mined too much people would consider it too greedy (I hope I found a middle ground here at ~0.006) - I consider it shares in the company im working to improve. For this reason, it makes little sense for me to dump the coin and continue working on it, the goal for this coin is for it to be proof that the bitcoin system can survive on transaction fees alone. The plan behind it is to have a "pre-launch" phase for roughly 2 and a half years in which all the currency is mined and distributed, once that phase is complete it will become a transaction network so individuals can move value faster than bitcoin. Now regarding a pump-n-dump, I can give a personal guarantee on how much ETC i will spend per year and it will be at 15% for the first two years, and 30% per year moving forward from that, I would be much more inclined to not reach those maximum values however as It would make more sense for me to cash-out at a much later period, but I may use some ETC to pay fees for my VPS, Domain, Etc.

Giveaway is now finished, even put in some from own premine, if anyone above this post did not receive coins please PM me and we will get it sorted out
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

EapjX1Vmm6YHbYfJFCZ3XvcA1AMy2M4EGY

TYVM
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Giveaway for everyone but me?

Repost cause I didn't get jack shit.

EQRYYLvSTuJHSFeZqDvH4E25aUjF5A1Rw4

Got it. Thanks!
Pages: