Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 167. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Building the future of the
Ethereum Classic community

Ethereum Classic remains a nascent but exciting technology that can enhance the ways that information and value are shared in a digital economy. Featuring a flexible and intuitive smart contract programming platform that is powered by ETC, Ethereum Classic can propel the development of a global, secure, and decentralized Internet of Things.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13
9:00 AM - 5:00PM
Working Groups & Panel Discussions - The Langham Hotel
Topics Include:
ETC Liquidity
ETC Infrastructure
Marketing & Communications
Building the Ethereum Classic Brand
ETC Mining & Network Maintenance
The Ethereum Classic Cooperative

https://etcsummithk.splashthat.com/
Well you don't give complete information about it, is like the comunity of ethereum classic can now sign up for the 1st Annual ETC Summit being held November 13 & 14 in Hong Kong. Registration is free, it will be better information about this projects but you have made great jobs just is not enough complete. https://t.co/a99E9NzySH
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
You've done a great job these two days. I've made so many profits. Forgive me for being a speculator
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What is the news which cause good buying for ETC or just speculation?

There's no news. Just poor Koreans thinking they are getting cheap ETH...
Activity: 213
I have install eth and etc wallet at the same computer. But it is wrong. I lost my etc?
will not disappear if you still have your wallet file on the computer you should first back up the file
Where can I find wallet.dat in appdata?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I have install eth and etc wallet at the same computer. But it is wrong. I lost my etc?
will not disappear if you still have your wallet file on the computer you should first back up the file

Activity: 5
Ethereum classic will hopefully follow the footsteps of ethereum. Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
MyEtherWallet.com supports ETC and ETH.  There is a dropdown in the upper right to select your coin.  It accepts TREZOR, Private Keys, and other passphrases to send your coins and ERC20 tokens.  It integrates with various blockchain explorers for both ETH and ETC.  It also will let you create ETH and ETC wallets if you want to test sending $10 or something first, before you send to Bittrex.
Hi! I want to sent my ETC to bittrex. I have ETC wallet v.0.9.1. When I sent some ETC to my bittrex address I see transaction in the wallet, but it not in blockchain. Why?
Activity: 193
What is the news which cause good buying for ETC or just speculation?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Thanks God it's alive! I've already started to hesitate. I suppose it really can climb to 30$ in some days/weeks. I hope) And I hope there won't be panic sell...
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
going back to where it should be...

1. On many exchanges
2. Korea/China is lighting it on fire.
3. Constant development
4. Maybe a few people are worried about Eth change over to POS. They might buy Etc.
5. September money comes back to markets.
6. Please continue

Just my opinion...anyone else?

A non-beta wallet would actually convince me to store my ETC there instead of lugging it around on exchanges.

And just a handful of ICOs... not asking for much.
legendary
Activity: 1393
going back to where it should be...

1. On many exchanges
2. Korea/China is lighting it on fire.
3. Constant development
4. Maybe a few people are worried about Eth change over to POS. They might buy Etc.
5. September money comes back to markets.
6. Please continue

Just my opinion...anyone else?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I also have no idea why the price is rising but I don't care  Grin let's get this thing parabolic
Activity: 157
Will it reach 0.0060 today?  Huh Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

it will double those days. hold you coin don't let it go
Do u known why price rise? I see many people panic buy
Activity: 303
Merit: 250

it will double those days. hold you coin don't let it go
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
ETC will catch up to the rest of the big caps that pumped recently.
 It's a matter of when and not if.
 Just make sure you don't miss the boat. Chart is very nice also.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Ethereum Classic Improvement Proposals (ECIPs), are technical write-ups that describe suggested changes to the Ethereum Protocol. Finalized proposals agreed up by volunteer client developers, and the users of the Ethereum Classic main net blockchain are implemented by Ethereum Classic client developers. https://t.co/07yxDYDwQ9 be ready to 0.008/ETC  Cheesy
Activity: 13
legendary
Activity: 1372
I think there are a lot of miners here, so how big DAG file for ETC now? More than ETH or same?
In the end of Sept, ETH dag file will be big for rigs with 4g memory, so i wanna know what coin this rigs will be mine. Zec,Exp or Etc ?

ETC DAG file is 2.14Gb, ETH DAG file is 2.09 Gb. It depends on epoch number. Epoch number depends on avg block time. So ETC has much less avg block time (14 sec vs. 24 sec at ETH). But we have to take in consideration the fact, that GPU memory contains not only DAG, but few different stuff for work.

IMO ethash alg is better (at least for me), because lower power consumption and noise too. For example my rig has 8 x 1060 6g has 195 H/s hashrate and 725W power consumption at ethash (with overclocking and downvolting), it's very quiet and temperature no more than 56 degrees. In equihash it has 2500 Sol hashrate and 1000W power consumption, sounds like boeing and temperature can climb up to 63-70 degrees.

So I'm very glad that mining of ethash coins has the same profitability as equihash. I hope this won't be changed in future.
Jump to: