Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 173. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
There is an updating from the developer of ethereum classic, they are going to release a first Beta of Emerald Wallet soon, but we already can download and test one of the builds, congratulation for all of the comunity, for the detail about the projects, we can check out this link https://t.co/yasL0Gb5NC make sure you put the ETC with amount be ready to losing, because it is still Beta.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-easymine-cryptocoin-mining-made-simple-2046673

This is really good ICO project with very interesting crowdfund concept. Is there any other exclusive ETC ICOs?
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
Found Ethereum on a cheap strretcorner. I am out!

The 808 rules this band.

The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m48GqaOz90&list=PL0BA9DD185111776B

Everybody hates idiots..
How about making a youtubecoin and send the money to youtube.. Free music and everything ?!

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Guys, area there still problems with sendign ETC to Poloniex? My friend is waiting 5h for transfer and nothing shows up on polo wallet. Have anyone resolved that problem earlier with their support or any other way?

Do not send any ETC to POLO!  You will lose it!  It will not be deposited in your account, you can open tickets with support until you are blue and purple.  They will not respond to tickets, they will not update your tickets, and you will not get your ETC.  

Polo owes me a bunch of ETC already and at this point I am considering it lost money.  

Damn. I knew there was a problem but how can they just f**king steal it? And there is no info on Polo ETC wallet like maintenance or whatever...

How long do you wait for their response since the transfer?

i've heard tht min 5 etc must be transfered to get it there. personally i don't use polo too as there're a lot of negative rumors incl careless support desk.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange....like nappoleon just said, Dexaran has a decentralized exchange in development, he needs a web dev for finalizing UI if I recall correctly. He want to work on many things like implement raiden and swarm on ethereum classic, remember that if you want to help him you can join his ICO (you can find it on his github), you get erc223 token DEX 1:1 on your ETC purchase, which will be used for voting purposes

Best wishes at Dexaran with his ICO. Can you give me the github link, please?

Here you go - https://github.com/Dexaran

thanks for the answer. I will send some to fund the project.
Activity: 322
Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange....like nappoleon just said, Dexaran has a decentralized exchange in development, he needs a web dev for finalizing UI if I recall correctly. He want to work on many things like implement raiden and swarm on ethereum classic, remember that if you want to help him you can join his ICO (you can find it on his github), you get erc223 token DEX 1:1 on your ETC purchase, which will be used for voting purposes

Here you go - https://github.com/Dexaran

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Etherdelta is open source. Why the devs don't copy this to attract ETC for smart contracts/ new projects?

I'm not sure if I get what you're saying. Etherdelta is an exchange. So not sure how having an exchange (classic version) would attract new projects. Perhaps a better programming language is better reason to attract projects, which is IOHK is inline of doing it and I believe that's under their roadmap. I believe that dexaran is working on porting meta mask as well.
Etherdelta is open source. Why the devs don't copy this to attract ETC for smart contracts/ new projects?
why should i buy this instead of eth? legit question not trolling.

You're the only one can answer that seriously. When you find yourself asking someone else what to buy and seeking justification for it, then you're neglecting to do due diligence yourself as you somehow rely on others on deciding which project to invest in. Make a stand for yourself. Goodluck.
Activity: 306
why should i buy this instead of eth? legit question not trolling.
Activity: 830
Merit: 1000
I am buying Every dip of ETC.. got some more at 53 range
 hoping it will gonna explode after 1st Aug.. nice project with good development backup and some exciting news ahead...

Activity: 868
Merit: 517
Guys, area there still problems with sendign ETC to Poloniex? My friend is waiting 5h for transfer and nothing shows up on polo wallet. Have anyone resolved that problem earlier with their support or any other way?

Do not send any ETC to POLO!  You will lose it!  It will not be deposited in your account, you can open tickets with support until you are blue and purple.  They will not respond to tickets, they will not update your tickets, and you will not get your ETC.  

Polo owes me a bunch of ETC already and at this point I am considering it lost money.  

Damn. I knew there was a problem but how can they just f**king steal it? And there is no info on Polo ETC wallet like maintenance or whatever...

All you can do is open a ticket and provide the transaction info showing the confirmations.  Then wait.  You won't get a reply from them.  I have 4 tickets open, and their support system won't let me open anymore. 

Basically if anyone is getting a response from them on ETC issues I would love to hear about it.  I have since moved to to a different exchange.  I won't do business with Polo any longer. 
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

Do not send any ETC to POLO!  You will lose it!  It will not be deposited in your account, you can open tickets with support until you are blue and purple.  They will not respond to tickets, they will not update your tickets, and you will not get your ETC. 

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Huh

Coinbase Clarifies, No Plans to Integrate Ethereum Classic Yet

https://cointelegraph.com/news/coinbase-clarifies-no-plans-to-integrate-ethereum-classic-yet

Yes coinbase doesn't add ethereum classic on their platform trading, but if you want trade ethereum classic
there is good news for you, etoro had added ethereum classic on their platform trading, you can traded on there if you want https://www.etoro.com/markets/etc although i am not sure it will be impact for ETC's price will increase, at least etoro is high class market, it is same with coinbase.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hi All!

new etc pool..

http://etc.coinminer.space

Claymore: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool etc.coinminer.space:8008 -ewal YOUR_ETC_ADDRESS -epsw x -eworker rig1 -esm 0 -mode 1 -wd 1 -allcoins 1
Ethminer: ethminer --farm-recheck 200 -U -F etc.coinminer.space:8888/YOUR_ETC_ADDRESS/miner1

Please try!

Thanks!
Jump to: