Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 175. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 100
Ethereum Classic wallets have the same vulnerability that they found today in multisig contracts ethereum or not?
Activity: 317
Merit: 141
I can't understand why so many ico on ETH and one on ETC. I think  Ethereum classic is the better one.
ETH is bubbles coins with ICO inside.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Ethereum Classic the True ethereum !!!!!!
Go to the moon guys we Cannnnn
When start Pro ethereum classic coin ?

What are you talking about ??

Is there any news about the Emerald Walled ? any updates or changes ? i still cant use it ...

while installing emerald wallet (alpha) on OSX , there is a message saying that the "beta" version is to be released by July 20th (today) Grin
anyone else saw it ? ETC is kinda cheap right now  Wink

Take note that Emerald releases are usable but not yet recommended for production. I believe devs aims emerald to be production-ready by early Q1 2018.
Let's wait for it
Activity: 322

Is there any news about the Emerald Walled ? any updates or changes ? i still cant use it ...

while installing emerald wallet (alpha) on OSX , there is a message saying that the "beta" version is to be released by July 20th (today) Grin

Take note that Emerald releases are usable but not yet recommended for production. I believe devs aims emerald to be production-ready by early Q1 2018.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
In past days just is correction price of ETC, after memes buying by the news listed to an exchange site in China making the price of ETC increasing very fast. ETC is one of Altcoin for mid and long term very good, buy now or wait next dip on market are good choice Grin
Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
I don't know Sad
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Merit: 500
Scaling ETC with Sidechains

It’s proposed here to support Sidechains to Ethereum Classic blockchain as a first class citizens, effectively sharding transactions between separate chains based on cheaper consensus algorithms (PoS, PoA, etc) and using Main Ethereum Classic chain to transfer state between these chains and use as a security checkpoint (Checkpoint Contract Consensus).

https://github.com/ethereumproject/ECIPs/blob/60e794960cfe2855ad94cdbddc54836e3005482d/ECIPs/ECIP-1027.md
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I think in a year the coin will already cost more than $ 100 - 100%
----
i trust etc in long term. and still waiting for it's big jump. Looks like before august 1 is a good time to buy more etc.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

We´ve re-open #dice game. Improvements in performance and security.

#Parabolic game will come next.

#PlayAnywhere

HAVE FUN!

- The ETCBets Team
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Merit: 261
this btc downtrend has been truly killing my portfolio until i realized i still held ETC from the ETH i hold - successfully split with Vitaliks updated splitter thread op linked me to  Cool http://chainsplit.com/updated-eth-etc-split
do you have to spam this link here every day?

just report, like i did 
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
this btc downtrend has been truly killing my portfolio until i realized i still held ETC from the ETH i hold - successfully split with Vitaliks updated splitter thread op linked me to  Cool http:/somespamurl
do you have to spam this link here every day?
Activity: 170
Guys,

Does anyone else have problem with sending mining rewards to Poloniex, or is it just me?

It has been a week now and nothing shows up. They show on block explorer but nothing on Polo.

I have asked Polo customer service but they never respond.

Same problem here, and there appears to be no way to reach anyone at Polo anymore now that Trollbox is gone.  They don't respond to tickets.  So I am moving away from Polo.  Maybe eventually they will deposit the funds that they owe me...  I have problems with both ETC and ZEC.  At least ZEC they have posted a message stating there is a problem and the wallet is under maint and needs ZEC dev support.  There was a similar message for ETC, but now that has been removed, but problem has not been fixed.

We need ETC devs to reach out to Polo and see if they need some sort of help with the ETC wallet. 

Adios poloniex. Hi bittrex. Poloniex customer service. The biggest joke in cryptoworld. Not a single reply after a month. Kudos to bittrex for replying, despite the spike in new users who abandon the polo titanic.

Mark my word, soon Bittrex will overtake Polo. They have similar trade volume right now.

Do ETC plan to stay PoW? If ETH will go to PoS, ETC will receive lots of hashrate!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Looking great at the moment for ethereum and ethereum classic. Seem very resilient to bitcoin's downward trend. I wonder what'll happen when/if bitcoin bounces back.

Fun times ahead for sure. Definitely going to improve my position on eth and ethc.

Yeah, everything looks bottomy!  Wink
Activity: 322
ETC will be exchanged at okcoin tomorrow. There might be an upward move but definitely the resistance is there. Let's see if it breaks it. Watching  Cool
Jump to: