Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 191. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i did stop trade on poloniex last month and dont think i will trade anymore on poloniex, only bittrex at the moment!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
bitcoin namecoin ethereum florins.... get these Cool   = win big<<<
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Korean is crazy more than chinese on ETC ,can believe what they are thinking .
But i think is good for all the ETC fans  Grin

btc and eth ıs also more more expensıve there. ı just cant understand why people sellıng at polo or other exchanges wıth half prıze.

for example ı can understand wıth low volume of coın but for etc %50 of all etc coıns are cırculatıng ın that exchanges. so ıts so rıddıculus.
It is indeed. Needed more liquidity to many altcoins. At the moment there are too many bagholders who can rip you off easily and I'm talking about Polo in particular.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Hello there,

Could someone explain me why ETC and ETH address are the same one one exchange please
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

btc and eth ıs also more more expensıve there. ı just cant understand why people sellıng at polo or other exchanges wıth half prıze.

for example ı can understand wıth low volume of coın but for etc %50 of all etc coıns are cırculatıng ın that exchanges. so ıts so rıddıculus.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
etc tradıng from 38 dolar at korea. and eth ıs around 250+ dolar.

and polonıex ıs makıng scam agaın as allways. they dont let prıze up because they are transferıng eth and etc to korea to sell from double prıze. thats why korea exchanges tryıng to slow wıthdrawls...
ETC ETH price will switch up $ETC (forex) is the better community Cool weeeeee
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
this is realy riddiculus. %60 of etc marketing from 24 dolar at korea but in other exchanges its 15 dolar :S

Where?

what where. in korea all ETH and ETC are nearly doublpe prıze of polo and others

Transer to korea, sell there then
this is realy riddiculus. %60 of etc marketing from 24 dolar at korea but in other exchanges its 15 dolar :S

Where?

what where. in korea all ETH and ETC are nearly doublpe prıze of polo and others
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Where?
Activity: 41
Vote for ETC with your Twitter account to be listed at YourBTCC, it's the best thing you can do to help the price.

https://twitter.com/bobbyclee/status/865851769116475392

ETC is up against Dodge, Steem, XMR

Go there and vote, will take 2 seconds!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Congratz everyone,  ETC finally rising to match ETH price. i remember when ETC was 6 usd  Wink

EDIT:   ETH was around 16 usd when it was forked into etc and eth if im not mistaken
why there is huge difference between polo and korean exchanges Huh

Asian exchanges are mostly crooks. The exchange owners mess with the markets and then don't let you withdraw btc or ltc due to 'local policy'. BTER is a prime example of a criminal enterprise. They do this to extract extra fees.

cant understand that. %50 of etc vouled at 23 dolar. somewhere around world. but ıts 15-16 dolar ın others. what kınd of stupıd thıng ıs thıs. ıt cant be explaıned by extra fee or exchange owner. ıf exchange sıte doesnt allow wıthdraw why people buy these coıns.

I can't prove it but I am convinced that site owners are manipulating price. Suck people into the arbitrage game and them bleed you for exchange fees.

withdrwas are halted at korea. ı thınk ıts because of to block arbıtrage.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

Asian exchanges are mostly crooks. The exchange owners mess with the markets and then don't let you withdraw btc or ltc due to 'local policy'. BTER is a prime example of a criminal enterprise. They do this to extract extra fees.

cant understand that. %50 of etc vouled at 23 dolar. somewhere around world. but ıts 15-16 dolar ın others. what kınd of stupıd thıng ıs thıs. ıt cant be explaıned by extra fee or exchange owner. ıf exchange sıte doesnt allow wıthdraw why people buy these coıns.

I can't prove it but I am convinced that site owners are manipulating price. Suck people into the arbitrage game and them bleed you for exchange fees.

can't more agree with you . Last night i saw the QTUM show on yunbi, that was crazy to make me doubt the life!

.O15 ETC = $20 per coin easy ethereum original chain mang Cool ETC/ETHEREUM is going to be great<<<<

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_etc
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

can't more agree with you . Last night i saw the QTUM show on yunbi, that was crazy to make me doubt the life!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
People taking some profits now

Kraken crashed on me and it cost me $200. Fuckers.
Jump to: