Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 186. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Expecting the ratio to go back to 10:1.
the ratio should be 1:1 but I expect that in the end of this year, it will become 5:1. Ethereum classic is a good coin and when I compare it with ethereum, I do not find any difference. ETC and ETH are the same. They are both good and provide an extraordinary system for crypto users
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Where to find what works on ETC. On ETH page you can see all dapps status. Is there something like this for ETC. I like to now and to test some if there is any.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Hey i have 3 etc currently.

I checked and saw there is many wallet.

What would be best easy to use wallet to keep my etc safe for long term?

Best regards,

vifzor

You should look into jaxx wallet. Smiley

Agreed. Works great for me.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Coin Market Apps
OP

Coin Market Apps has added support for Ethereum Classic. It's a mobile android app for the community to track down news and content about ETC. Please share the link in the thread.

Available on the Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=coin.market.app.com

Please feel free to reach out for any questions or suggestions
Activity: 32
Merit: 1

Best regards,

vifzor

Do you have another alternative?
Activity: 69
Cryptocurrencies since 2013 @cryptoPrecise
Expecting the ratio to go back to 10:1.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ETC so low ... set to explode north Cool ~ i hodl etc for many fortune*
Activity: 181

Best regards,

vifzor

Activity: 32

Best regards,

vifzor
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Ethereum is a centralized piece of shit, but that doesn't mean the price won't keep going up. Just look at Ripple which is 1000x worse.

I believe that ethereum has no future and that etc is the future, but I still regret selling all my ethereum at $30 only to watch it rise to like $250+. I guess it's a lesson in not letting ideology get in the way of profit making.

Indeed, detach yourself from ideology, think like a bot would.

We are witnessing ETC go through the same thing LTC went through with BTC, which is a rise in price and trying to find equilibrium as the proverbial "silver" to ETH's "gold". I use the word silver interchangeably with classic. The same thing ZCL went through with ZEC.

Now with bitcoin at 2900$, LTC literally costs almost exactly 100x less. Obviously it's a different case scenario, so let's examine ZEC and ZCL.

ZEC: 330$
ZCL: 3.23$

Again, almost exactly 100x less than it's "classic/silver" counterpart.

Now, ETC is different altogether, because the community realizes that ETC is actually the real ETH, whereas LTC was just a spin-off, and ZCL a gimmick that worked, if we do the math on ETH vs ETC:

ETH: 350$
ETC: 20$

If ETC was similar to the previous examples - or the norm for that matter - it would be worth almost 100x less and sitting @ 3.5$. But it's at 20$. If I'm not mistaken, I take it as a sign that the community respects ETC more than they ever did ZCL, or even ETH for that matter. LTC has a different situation going for it wherein it just can't keep up with BTC, so I grant that it is a bad example, as there is a big community around LTC that respects what it has to offer as well if I'm not mistaken.

I concur.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
 Will any project be released using ETC? Looking forward to ETC,maybe this is next top 10.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Ethereum is a centralized piece of shit, but that doesn't mean the price won't keep going up. Just look at Ripple which is 1000x worse.

I believe that ethereum has no future and that etc is the future, but I still regret selling all my ethereum at $30 only to watch it rise to like $250+. I guess it's a lesson in not letting ideology get in the way of profit making.
Activity: 262
ok,it had a develop space in this project
but you can see that it also had a big bubble in this coin
it raise 200 CNY from the 8 CNY
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I look all over it. It seems like a fake news.

Come on man, page 6 the green bars with dates on the header.

https://grayscale.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Grayscale-Ethereum-Classic-Investment-Thesis-May_2017.pdf
I will check this out and I bought 19 ETC for my Dad the other day and a few more for myself last night. I am really much more into ETC now thanks to the JANUS DEV TEAM as they really rave about ETC and they are working with it to bring more and more value, so as a JANUS community supporter I want to be an ETC one as well long term so whenever I got a bit of spare bit, I try to add to my ETC bag  little by little.  Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

Etc come etc :-)
Wow thats good that ethereum classic pump . I think this coin have big potential to increase i hope the price before the end of this month will be 0.01 and I hope the price before the end of this year will be 0.1 . I bought last week ago and Im very happy to be one of you . I hope ETC more investor to come so the pruce will increase high. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I look all over it. It seems like a fake news.
Activity: 92

Per the Greyscale Investment Thesis it appears that the Client Implementation Goal Date is 17 days away.  06/26/2017.

That should move this beast.
Can you share the link ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 522

Per the Greyscale Investment Thesis it appears that the Client Implementation Goal Date is 17 days away.  06/26/2017.

That should move this beast.
Yes, let us wait  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Hello, I've tried to deposit some ETC to Poloniex and my transaction is unconfirmed since 15 hours.

https://gastracker.io//tx/0xd20dad5e2df4eff6c4c33b8dc9ce87d244580b8c15788af8b18f2b2c9d38898d

I've already submitted a ticket to their support team but knowing they are slow to respond, anything I can do at my end to speed up transfer or retrieving funds back to my wallet?

Edit: The issue is now resolved.
Jump to: