Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 199. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 103
Buy now, sit back for 6 months and enjoy the fruit. the people that did this 6 months ago are now enjoying their fruit now. ETC has tremendous future ahead and many many times to 1x,2x,5x,10x,20x

are you sure that it will reach this landmark x10?

lol don't trust but ETC is crazy it can happen too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Buy now, sit back for 6 months and enjoy the fruit. the people that did this 6 months ago are now enjoying their fruit now. ETC has tremendous future ahead and many many times to 1x,2x,5x,10x,20x

are you sure that it will reach this landmark x10?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Guys tell me, what PR agency did PR company with the redesign and promotion to the masses ETC?
Someone in the know?
Activity: 215
Merit: 103
when it's going to reach $5.....
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
wondering how far with etc fall now.
its a good question mate, seems that there's some people who already feel a good profits out of their investment and now
ready to dumped and grab their earnings as we seen that btc really rising so high, and might be possible that whales are
trying to shake some weak holders..
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
wondering how far with etc fall now.
Activity: 150
Hi,

Can anyone please help, I have few ETCs in chrome extension wallet, when i click chrome extension wallet nothing shows up, but when i search my address in block explorer it shows balance.

Which wallet should i use and how can i import my existing wallet to a stable one, i have the json and all.

Please respond, thanks.
I hope it can help you
you can use https://classicetherwallet.com/
You can choose on there, you can Send ETC & Tokens with
Select the format of your private key:
JSON or Keystore File
Plain Text Private Key
Please check the website and command, should you can make transaction on there.

I tried downloading the classic wallet (that big one that downloads the entire chain) nd tried to add account but it adds an account in ETH wallet and not on the ETC wallet? What is going on there?

The chrome plugin doesn't show balance, is there a bug in chrome extension?
Activity: 518
Hi,

Can anyone please help, I have few ETCs in chrome extension wallet, when i click chrome extension wallet nothing shows up, but when i search my address in block explorer it shows balance.

Which wallet should i use and how can i import my existing wallet to a stable one, i have the json and all.

Please respond, thanks.
I hope it can help you
you can use https://classicetherwallet.com/
You can choose on there, you can Send ETC & Tokens with
Select the format of your private key:
JSON or Keystore File
Plain Text Private Key
Please check the website and command, should you can make transaction on there.
Activity: 150
Hi,

Please respond, thanks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Thank you. Can you recommend a wallet?Don't really trust exchanges
I used wallet ethereum classic from jaxx.io to save ethereum classic and i never find the problem used​ jaxx.io
also jaxx.io support for smartphone devices and some altcoins are like ethereum classic,
ethereum, dashcoin, litecoin, augur and bitcoin for the detail informations about jaxx.io you can visit the website
but if you don't trust with this service, you can use https://classicetherwallet.com/

I too have begun using jaxx, and it is sharp.  My etc have remained on the wallet after some time, so there's that.

I do wish the pin number protection would be replaced with something a bit more robust, but overall a very nice platform.
Activity: 518

I used wallet ethereum classic from jaxx.io to save ethereum classic and i never find the problem used​ jaxx.io
also jaxx.io support for smartphone devices and some altcoins are like ethereum classic,
ethereum, dashcoin, litecoin, augur and bitcoin for the detail informations about jaxx.io you can visit the website
but if you don't trust with this service, you can use https://classicetherwallet.com/
Activity: 113

Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Activity: 113
What's the best ETC wallet for PC and Android?
Do you recommend buying now or wait for the price to go down?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I found out about ETC from JANUS TOKEN/ PROJECT Devs who think very highly about ETC and SO bought my First ETC a couple of weeks ago as I thought it would be a great long term hold being the original ETH. I am away from home though and can't buy anymore until I get home to login to the EXCHANGES. So it's still a good time to buy any ETC under 0.005 btc correct? Also now following on twitter @goldentags
ETC is now at 4,10 Euros on Kraken... What do you think, will it increase more in this week or will the price go down? Should I sell some ETC and put the money into Monero Huh Thanks for advices  Smiley

no one can know that for 100%, and i also think that no one should give you that kind of advice, thats a big responsability.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
ETC is now at 4,10 Euros on Kraken... What do you think, will it increase more in this week or will the price go down? Should I sell some ETC and put the money into Monero Huh Thanks for advices  Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Ethereum classic price is still increasing trend but today i get out from market
because i must manage my money if the price goes down,
so right now i am waiting the next trend of price until get good time for entry market again
and I used https://cryptowat.ch/poloniex/etcbtc/1h for make prediction of ethereum classic price.

It might need some consolidation now.
Maybe yes, but on my system trading of ethereum classic, today is starting sideaway trend for me
 it is time for exit market and taking profit, it is signal to wait and see,
usually sideaway is sign the ethereum classic price will be down trend, so i am waiting for it
then if the support area be found i will buy back again.

That timing though...

"I will buy back again." Sure at 5$...if You hurry up  Wink
Well actually i agree with you, so i bought back again because the trend up ethereum classic is still increasing
if we saw on the candle chart on cryptowat.ch and use analysis technical,
and the other reason why the trend is increasing because of U.S. investment firm launches $10 mln ethereum classic private fund | Reuters https://t.co/aO7D1lB3YT
These guys always trying to act smart n shit "managing money" why the fuck would you sell if you knew that grayscale is about to launch.. this dumbass is triggering me
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
100,000 gobbled up from sell side since yesterday.  Monies are flowing into cryptos at a staggering rate and folks are trying to flip.  It is a mistake. 

Additional catalyst in June, but they do not matter.  The money inflow I carrying all pairs higher.  Enjoy the ride.
Jump to: