Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 200. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Ethereum classic price is still increasing trend but today i get out from market
because i must manage my money if the price goes down,
so right now i am waiting the next trend of price until get good time for entry market again
and I used https://cryptowat.ch/poloniex/etcbtc/1h for make prediction of ethereum classic price.

It might need some consolidation now.
Maybe yes, but on my system trading of ethereum classic, today is starting sideaway trend for me
 it is time for exit market and taking profit, it is signal to wait and see,
usually sideaway is sign the ethereum classic price will be down trend, so i am waiting for it
then if the support area be found i will buy back again.

That timing though...

"I will buy back again." Sure at 5$...if You hurry up  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Ethereum classic price is still increasing trend but today i get out from market
so right now i am waiting the next trend of price until get good time for entry market again
and I used https://cryptowat.ch/poloniex/etcbtc/1h for make prediction of ethereum classic price.

Maybe yes, but on my system trading of ethereum classic, today is starting sideaway trend for me
usually sideaway is sign the ethereum classic price will be down trend, so i am waiting for it

That timing though...
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 966
Merit: 552

Activity: 317
Merit: 141
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
$ETC bull is still strong: #2 #altcoin for buy support on Polo + #3 for overall trading volume. Charts also look really good, ride the trend
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

I also think this can be a fake news. I don't think such great coins will be halted in china and trading will not be allowed anymore.
lets hope for the best. chinese is the biggest crypto supporter. so hope for something positive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
This project seems to be coming to life ... last 2 weeks or so price has increased and also a lot of news seems to be in the pipeline. Will the ETF really be able to go through? With BTC ETF rejected, seems tough for ETC etf to get approved..
BTC ETF isnt rejected yet
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did you see the roonies on him???
This project seems to be coming to life ... last 2 weeks or so price has increased and also a lot of news seems to be in the pipeline. Will the ETF really be able to go through? With BTC ETF rejected, seems tough for ETC etf to get approved..
Activity: 168
If you aren't comfortable ........
This project looks great fundamentally.. Also starting to pick up traction with more developers, and more investment fund coming in. Looking forward to a super 2017 and 2018 for ETHEREUM CLASSIC!
Activity: 626
Merit: 500

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Activity: 181
Activity: 299
Crypto mining company | Mining pools
ETHEREUM CLASSIC is most profitable for mining.

Join us.

TOP 3 as fastest pool

TOP 11 as biggest pool

That's ZET pool.
Still growing up. Join us. Lots of new implementation done, next to come soon. Lower fee rate 0,3%. Pool always pay full block reward including TX fees and uncle rewards.Top privacy available

10 Gh/s REACHED.

T H A N K YOU.
Activity: 215
Merit: 103
ETC price is on a roll. I'm just happily laughing at those who still don't understand the importance of Ethereum Classic, just like Bitcoin Core, being built around the foundations of trustlessness and immutability.

The big shills and news haven't even come out yet. I betcha someone has some insider news and has been buying a ton. See you on the moon!

what happens if there is some big news ?
Activity: 168
ETC price is on a roll. I'm just happily laughing at those who still don't understand the importance of Ethereum Classic, just like Bitcoin Core, being built around the foundations of trustlessness and immutability.

The big shills and news haven't even come out yet. I betcha someone has some insider news and has been buying a ton. See you on the moon!
Jump to: