Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 203. (Read 821107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1055
Yoooohoooo!

Activity: 399
Merit: 254
Hey guys can i mine it with
GeForce GTX1060 Palit Dual
or
Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 480 8G
 Huh Shocked Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 215
Merit: 103
will ETC touch $3.5 in this week end ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Buy More ETC as soon as possible.
it will pump soon
Also ETC is gaining users from all around the world. And we especially welcome Gonzo from Venezuela! Buena suerte con l… https://t.co/5G7kHykHP0
That is good news from tweeter and it will makes ETC's price goes more up and today is up trend.
 Congratulation for all of comunity ethereum classic, but it is just my prediction can be true and false.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
You guys sound like you fell off the 2015 DASH thread
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

You must be mentally handicapped , did he mention in any shape or form anything about a pump? week ago you were hyping and promoting, now youre out and just leave no one wants to hear anything from you cockroach

like this post Cheesy

Says a lot about yourself.
Enjoying my 71500 etc dump?
I will dump some more when you guys have bought the dip.
Gonna be fun

Folks with a $250,000 in crypto assets do not normally seem as needy as you.

oh snap

lolooolololol

one could easily manipulate with such amount o play around in crypto. even with the coins worth less than a cent can be pumped to lure pump rider into a pit. etc is just not that attractive and this is too early to rise. they don't have anything on their table yet but boogers.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

You must be mentally handicapped , did he mention in any shape or form anything about a pump? week ago you were hyping and promoting, now youre out and just leave no one wants to hear anything from you cockroach

like this post Cheesy

Gonna be fun

oh snap

lolooolololol
Activity: 195
Merit: 250

like this post Cheesy

Gonna be fun

good one...
Activity: 868

like this post Cheesy

Gonna be fun

Activity: 392

like this post Cheesy

Gonna be fun
legendary
Activity: 1596
even i support etc! hope the price booms  Cheesy
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

like this post Cheesy
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
is ark a serious competitor`?

I think so which is why i gave up on ETC days ago. Not sure if its exactly going to be profitable I have been holding my etc for several months already and some coins had been growing exponentially. I missed a lot due to a lot of waiting. Its time to take action.
Etc wont pump because it has to many stakeholders and influences from the outside. Etc can only pump when eth also pumps, btc decreases, eth whales allow it, barry silbert keeps kicking and alt season keeps going. Very risky for etc pump riders rightnow

Can You do me a favour?? Go somewhere else with Your predictions.

You call this a pump? Man you must be a small player in town.

I think so which is why i gave up on ETC days ago. Not sure if its exactly going to be profitable I have been holding my etc for several months already and some coins had been growing exponentially. I missed a lot due to a lot of waiting. Its time to take action.
Etc wont pump because it has to many stakeholders and influences from the outside. Etc can only pump when eth also pumps, btc decreases, eth whales allow it, barry silbert keeps kicking and alt season keeps going. Very risky for etc pump riders rightnow

You call this a pump? Man you must be a small player in town.
Activity: 371

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Activity: 333
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
ETC rise now
You are right price of ethereum classic is going up and today is time for sell it because 0.0022 is resistance area
if you trade ethereum classic on poloniex, you can use https://cryptowat.ch/poloniex/etcbtc/1h
For make prediction of price ethereum classic and if we see the candle chart,
the support area of ethereum classic is around 0.00215, that is time to buy ethereum classic.

It looks like you need to learn better how to read charts or just stop gambling on altcoins. ETC went way beyond the 0.0022 resistance you can only dream to buy them at 0.00215. Remember to buy low and sell high, not the other way around.  Wink
Jump to: