Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 23. (Read 821072 times)

copper member
Activity: 485
Merit: 2
the first price etc is very expensive and now it is very cheap, indeed there are so many factors that make prices fall, but I am sure etc will also be able to reach prices that were even higher before.
I prefer to save etc as my inventory than others
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
After 2 years from start, what is the status of this currency?
Are developers doing something to improve product? If they do, what they did in last time?
I hope is not a scam, because many people mine ETC.

really?
please, find another topic to post just to get post counts
you can be marked as a sc(p)ammer

Don't call me a scammer, when I want to talk about the topic man..

Sorry Salvatore,

but, you can see their active development here ->

https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic
https://twitter.com/eth_classic
https://ethereumclassic.org
https://forum.ethereumclassic.org/

they are doing their best to prepare the chain for future DAPPs development
maybe it can be faster, but even this call it slower development is going to place on the market a great platform
just be patient and wait for it
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
Are developers doing something to improve product? If they do, what they did in last time?

really?

Don't call me a scammer, when I want to talk about the topic man..
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
There's a point too, I think the ETC is like a stable coin,
and if I think we better buy ETC because it's profitable
Over long period of time after the fork from Ethererum, Ethereum Classic has been realised by crypto community.
It is one of the most famous coin in crypto world.
I don't want to mention about the potential of ETC here. So, you all can freely discuss ideas.

We did not fork from "ethereum" , the ethereum you know today forked from us. hence the name ethereum "classic"
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
hey it ain't spam if he's asking what's up with ETC?  this shit been nothing but pump and dump on every news/hype cycle hahahahaha.  i had planned to hold it, but fuck that.  it just always dumps after a nice pump...so sorry to say but it's got the calibre of a shitcoin.  still better than ETH garbage, but i cannot take etc seriously hahaha.

What? ETC right now is doing literally nothing, it looks like a stable coin Grin. But seriously if you bought ETC for a quick pump and dump you did it wrong

In relation to market value the ETC like other currencies, I think they depend a lot on the BTC , and the ETC besides the BTC I think it also depends on the ETH .
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
hey it ain't spam if he's asking what's up with ETC?  this shit been nothing but pump and dump on every news/hype cycle hahahahaha.  i had planned to hold it, but fuck that.  it just always dumps after a nice pump...so sorry to say but it's got the calibre of a shitcoin.  still better than ETH garbage, but i cannot take etc seriously hahaha.

What? ETC right now is doing literally nothing, it looks like a stable coin Grin. But seriously if you bought ETC for a quick pump and dump you did it wrong

It's not a stable coin, but I kind of acts like one because the price is very stable around the $12 mark. Hasn't really risen or dumped when there is major new or FUD attacks. However, the coinbase listing will push it up when the next bull run returns
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Activity: 517
Merit: 10
Blocking future
I wonder why there is no aisio on the coin broadcast classic?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

And which coin in the current market is not doing that?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

really?
Activity: 4
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Yesterday, ETC Labs announced that their San Francisco office was progressing well and that startups can apply for funding, resources, & office space

Ethereum Classic could be headed for a major bull run – Here’s why...
You have to read it to getting more information about the ethereum classic ETC and any other related with it. Enjoy it guys.

https://www.cryptorecorder.com/2018/09/26/ethereum-classic-etc-could-be-headed-for-a-major-bull-run-heres-why/?amp
After succesfulness to list the ETC on Coinbase, this news from ETC labs is the newest major achivements for ETC project.
I am not sure (and I guess all you too) how ETC will move in the near future, especially with the potential impacts of the news.
In the meantime, it's time to enjoy the bullish ride of general market.

I have to agree with you. A rising price is only a matter of time. Ethereum Classic is on the right path. The devs are working very hard for a big success and at the moment everything looks very promissing to me.
The other good thing about ethereum classic are
“ETC has very active development and a much more sound roadmap than any other smart contracts platform.”
Ethereum Classic ETC Has An 'Incredibly Unique Market Positioning', Former Morgan Stanley Vice President Says
https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/10/ethereum-classic-etc-has-an-incredibly-unique-marketing-proposition-former-morgan-stanley-vice-president-says/

"Immutability means accounts on the ETC blockchain can't be altered. Everything input on the blockchain is pretty much set in stone."
Ethereum Classic New York Meetup coming up in a week – Who will be in attendance?
: https://cryptoglobalist.com/2018/10/02/ethereum-classic-etc-new-york-meetup-coming-up-in-a-week-will-you-be-in-attendance/?amp

The Emerald Platform provides a diverse set of tools that encapsulate this workflow to make DApp development easier.
“The Emerald Platform | Build DApps on ETC”
: https://medium.com/etcdev/the-emerald-platform-build-dapps-on-etc-404d2a9a967c
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Maybe someone needs mail:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I can sell not expensive  Wink
Activity: 38
Bitcoin Cash [BCH] and Ethereum Classic [ETC] cross-chain bridge created for the community

Read Here - https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-cash-bch-and-ethereum-classic-etc-cross-chain-bridge-created-for-community/
For all holders of Bitcoin Cash and Ethererum Classic, their lives have become much comfortable with the newest integration of cross-chain bridge between these two.

Misleading news that's not the point of the article. Honestly I was kinda excited about this cross chain link, but basically you send them bitcon they send you some crappy points token that you
re-invest with their ICO (P3C.io) which is on ETC.

The creator writes:"

Why are we doing this? We believe Bitcoin is the ultimate medium of exchange, however if we can add a rewards points system on top of it, which is what we're trying to do on P3C.io, consumers will demand Bitcoin payments. Right now many people use credit cards because it gives them rewards. We want to do the same in a decentralized manner. Give it a try!
"

The original source of this post is in reddit :
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/9j6bv9/cross_chain_transactions_pay_025_with_bitcoin/
i have coins on classicetherwallet and i see on website ETC moving to emerald wallet and the coins can stayb on classicetcwallet or i must move coins???

the coins are on your ETC address, not on classicetherwallet or any other
those are gateways to use ETC from the wallet address, so You have to do nothing
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
i have coins on classicetherwallet and i see on website ETC moving to emerald wallet and the coins can stayb on classicetcwallet or i must move coins???
Activity: 340
Merit: 15
Can see Etc becoming very successful with the latest news related to it.
It is a main stay for everyone involved in cryptocurrency. and has been since it's inception. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: