Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 260. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hi everyone, here is one of the top posts on reddit right now, cheers.

The decentralized crowdfunding dApp "Fundonomy" has Alpha Release on ETC chain scheduled for around October 15th!

https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/54rcrq/the_decentralized_crowdfunding_dapp_fundonomy_has/

"We have a release schedule planned.
But also more importantly we are collating some great projects for initial funding. We are deliberately limiting funding amounts to ensure the first few months are seen as a controlled public test run, where we manage issue and implement fixes in a live environment.
Finally a key thing we will be announcing is a global team managing fundonomy to support local projects and ensure this can become a self sustaining project to support the community.
By end of September - Reputation for Projects implemented - Reputation for Users implemented - Funding periods from 1 day up - Full social network connectivity to drive marketing from single hub
Week 3 - 8 October - Monday: Deploy closed alpha on TESTNET - Prepare Producion Servers and public net
Week of 10th October - Deploy public alpha release on ETC MAINNET - HotFix the Fixes - Finger Crossed - Pray
From 11 Oct. - Still Pray"

Dr. Avtar Sehra
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
liar,thief,murder

BTC never got called this and they did the same as ETC, they let the hackers get away with the money every time big exchanges got hacked and mt.gox was huge back in 2014.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I`m not losing any etc, i`m buying more cheap.

Do you mean the ETC price will go down a lot in the future so that you can buy more? If it drops, why buy?
Activity: 87
Another reason to add more ETC:

The decentralized crowdfunding dApp Fundonomy is coming to $ETC very soon. Alpha Release on ETC chain scheduled for around October 15th!

Link of fundonomy, please, Ann thread here? Any more features? I would be very happy if people make dapps on ETC blockchain.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
liar,thief,murder
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
ancap
Another reason to add more ETC:

The decentralized crowdfunding dApp Fundonomy is coming to $ETC very soon. Alpha Release on ETC chain scheduled for around October 15th!

Activity: 364
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
So today is the day the dollar is said to fall from grace!

Anonymous : The First 24 Hours of The Dollar Collapse on 27 September 2016 - MUST SEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdhQ02oY-T0

Ron Paul The Dollar Will Collapse on 27 September 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoA-rlpVJp0

Peter Schiff : The Dollar Will Collapse 100% on 27 September 2016 . Last Warning To America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRe8lq4E0Os

If it is today, holding the right crypto will matter.
What about coins like Ripple and Ethereum that are backed by bankers?

Many have tryed to predict the day the dollar is said to fall from grace, holding ETC would be a good move IMO ATM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMxc2tKlCWA
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Its about to get a hell of a lot cheaper!  DUMP city!  180k  to 150k to 100k to 60k.

I will be buying,  not a single satoshi over 60k now, its going to do a full retrace and never get pumped again, just slowly fade away.

But, hey, i could be wrong.

lol fade away ? seems you dont follow what is acomplished
yes i guess you are wrong.

but yes its no coin for daytrading  and picking up peenuts
its for long run

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

so nothing was sold ? does poloniex allow coins from this address (or received from this address) to sell btw ?
you need to ask poloniex
but btw do you say this is the new adress of the daohack ETC? on a rep. attack adress ? how did you find out ?
if so then he/she sold or transfered 0,7 mill already but we didnt see a huge price drop
wonder where those coins went

this is the correct address
https://gastracker.io/addr/0x5e8f0e63e7614c47079a41ad4c37be7def06df5a

nothing sold

last trans of any consequence was the donation to ETC dev acc of 1000 ETC
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

Its about to get a hell of a lot cheaper!  DUMP city!  180k  to 150k to 100k to 60k.

I will be buying,  not a single satoshi over 60k now, its going to do a full retrace and never get pumped again, just slowly fade away.

But, hey, i could be wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

so nothing was sold ? does poloniex allow coins from this address (or received from this address) to sell btw ?
you need to ask poloniex
but btw do you say this is the new adress of the daohack ETC? on a rep. attack adress ? how did you find out ?
if so then he/she sold or transfered 0,7 mill already but we didnt see a huge price drop
wonder where those coins went
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
Will etc rise as before iam in big loss Sad  Cry a huge dump

Same here... Not a good sign for now... Waiting the pump!
i already sell all my etc when its high... i never bougt any ettc until hacker sold all they etc...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 476

needs to be strong holders instead of making some huge loss etc got positive rebound anytime. good luck

Absolutely, can't loose more with etc...
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

needs to be strong holders instead of making some huge loss etc got positive rebound anytime. good luck
Activity: 476

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
me too and we are not the only ones i suspect many people are in big losses.

Buy support is dropping daily, looks like the next stop will be the 180k range,  then probably 150k   then real  panic will set in and we could see a full retrace to what 60k sats?

I am praying 180 will be the floor. I'd recommend holding at this stage, the game is being played and the game is called,
 "panic sell your coins and then FOMO buying back higher and have less coins"

Do not feed the whales.. harpoon them later.
Activity: 71
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
I am thinking of investing some of my savings in ETC for the very longterm but first a couple of questions and I hope the answers here are truthful.

How much is Barry Silbert committed in ETC and what is his role in it? I found out that ETC is his first altcoin and that could mean more success for the coin. The problem is we do not know how committed he is and what his plans really are.

My second question is how active is Charles Hoskinson in the development of ETC?

This will be my first altcoin so please guide me well. Smiley
from what i see id say both are serious comited. charles said he will pay core develper to help ETC get a good start . he is very pro ETC he was at tai zens https://youtu.be/FjpfS-XZ0FQ there are more on tais channel thats the last one

about silbert he seems very interested in slack the channel where the devs and the more active comunity members are comunicating. so i got the impression he is realy into it.
i am just a comunity member but i follow it since day one. hope that helps

That is good to know and I feel safe investing in ETC with knowing that Barry Silbert is also on board. I have done some research on him and I found out that he is one of the most influential people in the Bitcoin world. I hope he has something good planned for ETC and use the platform in a synergistic way to complement Bitcoin services.
Jump to: