Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 257. (Read 821107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
will ETC switch to POS like ETH?

The question is will ETH switch to POS like ETC?

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

ETC will do it before ETH
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
lets see how far the downtrend is going to happen......is it coz of the dumper(hacker)?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
caution !!!!!!
unicorn!!!!!! i think its a scam be careful
DEVS IN SLACK DONT KNOW THEM
be careful

copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
Good news wiithout investor is nothing.... ppl waiting for hacker sell all etc...
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
Jaxx and #ETC, @Apple-approved and now live on iOS! #Ethereum #EthereumClassic http://jaxx.io

https://twitter.com/jaxx_io/status/783656395912704000

This is really good news. At least now Ethereum Classic will be seen by everyone as a legitimate cryptocurrency and not a platform that was forked and abandoned by the Ethereum Foundation. I wish there were more good news coming out from the developers.

By the way, who are the core developers of this project? I heard Charles Hoskinson actively supports ETC but is he actively coding any fixes and upgrades for ETC?
legendary

The question is will ETH switch to POS like ETC?
Activity: 595
Merit: 251
legendary
Ethereum Classic Price Technical Analysis – ETC Remains A Sell

Ethereum classic price remained under the resistance area as highlighted in yesterday’s post. The highlighted bearish trend line on the hourly chart of ETC/BTC (data feed via Simplefx) is still active and protecting gains. I mentioned two things yesterday. First, it won’t be easy for the bulls to break the resistance. Second, there is a warning sign for the sellers in the form of a double bottom pattern near 0.00182BTC.

So what does that mean? If you cannot break resistance then it cannot go up if there is a double bottom then most likely that is the support. Would it be wise to buy more as it reaches 0.00182 BTC?

This is my first altcoin to hold for the long term and sometimes I think it is not a good buy because I bought starting at .00205 - .0021. Now I believe it would be needed to buy again at a lower price to average down my loss while it is small. It would also be preferable if 0.00182 is the bottom.

ETC is clear buy.
Look at the all time chart and volume...

Ongoing phase is called waiting for accumulation end.
Whales will be back.
ETC is way easier to pump than ETH. Whit ETH you need 20kBTC volume to move 10%. Same volume will put ETC to fucking stratosphere.

Everyone telling you sell is dumb stupid fuck.
ETC is BDFDYFI coin now (buy the fucking dip you fucking idiot)

Thank you kindly for attention.

The ETC has dropped quite a lot against the ETH. It is not in active development, do you think it is a good buy?

ETC is actively developed.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500

Ethereum classic price remained under the resistance area as highlighted in yesterday’s post. The highlighted bearish trend line on the hourly chart of ETC/BTC (data feed via Simplefx) is still active and protecting gains. I mentioned two things yesterday. First, it won’t be easy for the bulls to break the resistance. Second, there is a warning sign for the sellers in the form of a double bottom pattern near 0.00182BTC.

So what does that mean? If you cannot break resistance then it cannot go up if there is a double bottom then most likely that is the support. Would it be wise to buy more as it reaches 0.00182 BTC?

This is my first altcoin to hold for the long term and sometimes I think it is not a good buy because I bought starting at .00205 - .0021. Now I believe it would be needed to buy again at a lower price to average down my loss while it is small. It would also be preferable if 0.00182 is the bottom.

ETC is clear buy.

Whales will be back.
ETC is way easier to pump than ETH. Whit ETH you need 20kBTC volume to move 10%. Same volume will put ETC to fucking stratosphere.

The ETC has dropped quite a lot against the ETH. It is not in active development, do you think it is a good buy?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Jaxx and #ETC, @Apple-approved and now live on iOS! #Ethereum #EthereumClassic http://jaxx.io

https://twitter.com/jaxx_io/status/783656395912704000
Activity: 386
epool.io zero fees next 24 hours.

legendary

ETC is clear buy.

Whales will be back.

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Or you might instead make your losses even bigger by buying when the price is falling. The best strategy to recover from a loss is to sell and hope for a lot lower price(luckely i did that with XMR) or invest in a more promesing coin.

I like ETC but obviously there is no bottom for how low the price can go http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peercoin/
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Is there a solo ETC pool ?
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
Ethereum Classic Digital Asset Exchange ICO Time:15th October 10:00 - 21st November 23:59 Count down:10days 04h 41m 50s ICO Schedule:0% | ICO Money:0.00 etc Crowdfunding ETCWin The Power of ETC
Activity: 412

Link
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
http://etcwin.com/html/index.html

ETC exchange ICO.

I send Etc and what i get instead.

what did you get?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
http://etcwin.com/html/index.html

ETC exchange ICO.