Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 282. (Read 821107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
is there any link to a streem of the shanghai meet up ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com

This is great lift for ETC especially that the coin is being dump at the moment, This news could be the turning point for ETC.

i think ETC will back to 600ksatoshi Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
I thought this was an interesting post on Slack from Bitnovosti:

bitnovosti [7:24 PM] 
Most of the dump already happened. *Someone* (most likely WHG/DAO insiders) sold short 2M ETC on Bitfinex in the week preceding the WHG smart contract release. Once the contract opened, they moved the redeemed ETC to Bitfinex and closed that short.
Front-running and skimming poor DTH once again. Well played, well played.

These people have scams for their scams... I seriously doubt this is their first rodeo...
legendary
Activity: 1078
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
We are still waiting for Polo to return the DAO to the WHG at this time.

Poloniex Exchange ‏@Poloniex  4h4 hours ago
We are preparing to release the WhiteHat ETC to the withdrawal contract within the next several hours.
We are still waiting for Polo to return the DAO to the WHG at this time.
how to claim ? I just want to know. I bought some DAO from ETH in bittrex for a trial. where is the page get setup to claim ? just curious. Any link |?

Here is the info I found on the withdraw process:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/50chp0/whitehat_withdraw_contract_is_deployed_at/
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

This is great lift for ETC especially that the coin is being dump at the moment, This news could be the turning point for ETC.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
how to claim ? I just want to know. I bought some DAO from ETH in bittrex for a trial. where is the page get setup to claim ? just curious. Any link |?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
Yer... and thoes that do not claim..  the EF get to keep them.
who will get back those ETC ?? please make it clear for me.

The owners of the DAO can go to a contract page setup by the WHG and can request their funds back.  Polo is returning the funds to the WHG, and they in turn are supposed to post the funds for return to those who request them.  
legendary
who will get back those ETC ?? please make it clear for me.
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
What does withdrawal contract mean , they get the funds back ?
Activity: 819
4M of the 7 Million ETC were released to original DAO investors yesterday. Today Kraken+Polo release 3M more! keep calm, the price is stable  Wink

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
This reminds me of the time leading up to the 0.006 high. Such cheap ETC just up and down in very small differences. I'm just stockpiling at this point haha
legendary
but every ETC supporters will loose their money if ETC never reach at 0.0025 or more. At least those who bought at that high
Do you really think that ETC will survive after massive dump in polo ?

Yep, we were expecting it.  This is ETC moving from people who don't value it to people that do.  After this dump, there will be no stopping ETC.  Also, we are one of Polo's best customers.  Just think of the money they have made from the Ethereum Twins so far,   Cheesy
New Major Jaxx Release on its way; will include full Ethereum Classic (ETC) integration
http://decentral.ca/new-major-release-way-will-include-ethereum-classic-etc-integration/

Yep, although i have never used Jaxx, im sure some will find it useful.

lets hope that apple does not kick the app out of the store. see problems with dashpay:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/apple-tells-jaxx-to-remove-dashpay-1604117

It's all over for Apple anyhow.  Firstly, they get in bed with the NSA.  Secondly, they are tax dodgers and don't contribute.  Thirdly, the Chinese make better cheaper phones with better security.  Finally, Europe will dump TTIP.  
They will soon be where Nokia is now.  
Confined to history!
Jump to: