Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 286. (Read 821107 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

There is not nearly enough rental hashrate to do a 51% on ETC.

Krypton: ~ 3 GH/s
ETC: ~ 600 GH/s
Nicehash Dagger: ~75 GH/s
MRR Dagger: ~30 GH/s

The attack pool that someone tried to organize on Ethereum forums would be technically more feasible but it didn't go anywhere either.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
A bit of a panic selling going on at the moment, isn't it?

maybe but you know it will go down till after 5th of september i expect it to go up after that
legendary
Activity: 1162
A bit of a panic selling going on at the moment, isn't it?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wow guys.
What a nice Hard Fork Timeline.

Good work. Have a nice job day!

What?  The one on Ethereum Classic Website   https://ethereumclassic.github.io/
Yes, it is our history! and a lesson for Bitcion?

This is good to let people know about the real truth!

Smiley
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX

If Satoshi were some way to "prove" if s/he is in fact doing things in Bitcion, that would be cool too.  
Maybe a photo too of @greenuser, @Satoshi and @Dao-Hacker in a big group hug, lol,  Cheesy  I can wait to read BitcoinMagazine!  Undecided

Maybe get Barry in the photo too.  Why the hell not.

Because as soon as someone's smart contract went wrong, the blocksize was a bit tight, or the difficulty hurt too much, they would be hounded and hounded to use their influence to roll back the network.  That's why!

Sorry Barry, you are out. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry

If Satoshi were some way to "prove" if s/he is in fact doing things in Bitcion, that would be cool too.  
Maybe a photo too of @greenuser, @Satoshi and @Dao-Hacker in a big group hug, lol,  Cheesy  I can wait to read BitcoinMagazine!  Undecided

Maybe get Barry in the photo too.  Why the hell not.

Because as soon as someone's smart contract went wrong, the blocksize was a bit tight, or the difficulty hurt too much, they would be hounded and hounded to use their influence to roll back the network.  That's why!

Maybe get Barry in the photo too.  Why the hell not.
Isn't the price dropping because on Aug 31st the hacker will finally be able to withdraw his ETC ?

I think he has access today.  Again unless the hacker is stupid he is not going to "dump".

The Dao hacker is very good at code. S/he has taught us that much already. I am hoping s/he will come and work for the community at Ethereum Classic (if s/he is not working for us already).  It is better to have her/him onboard i think!

S/He can teach and check the code of others as well as do development.  S/He will be made welcome as long as s/he does not reveal his/her identity, s/he will be fine.  Wink

I think I am picking up what you are putting down about him/her. If there was some way to "prove" if s/he is in fact doing said things.  It would really boost the confidence of the people currently invested and the community.

Activity: 868
Merit: 517
Isn't the price dropping because on Aug 31st the hacker will finally be able to withdraw his ETC ?

I think he has access today.  Again unless the hacker is stupid he is not going to "dump".

The Dao hacker is very good at code. S/he has taught us that much already. I am hoping s/he will come and work for the community at Ethereum Classic (if s/he is not working for us already).  It is better to have her/him onboard i think!

S/He can teach and check the code of others as well as do development.  S/He will be made welcome as long as s/he does not reveal his/her identity, s/he will be fine.  Wink

I think I am picking up what you are putting down about him/her. If there was some way to "prove" if s/he is in fact doing said things.  It would really boost the confidence of the people currently invested and the community.

I personally don't think he/she is really the threat.  Certain groups like to keep pumping up this fear of what might happen, but sadly what they should be afraid of is the world figuring out the "hacker" isn't the threat.  What will they use for leverage then to keep ETC under pressure?  They are running out ammo and time.  Brighter days are coming fast for ETC.

I think I am picking up what you are putting down about him/her. If there was some way to "prove" if s/he is in fact doing said things.  It would really boost the confidence of the people currently invested and the community.

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

I think he has access today.  Again unless the hacker is stupid he is not going to "dump".
Activity: 616
Merit: 300

people are scared, I personally do not think the dark hacker will dump his etc, once people realize this, they will start buying again.

the dao-c will become available the same time as the dark dao gets his etc, I think he RHG timed this in a hope that a massive crash and dump will happen on etc, it is their intrests to kill etc, they already tried to dump and crash the market but got caught, all the RHG and EF are scumbags, lowest of the low.

I have liquidated all my ETH and will never touch and support them again.

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
So I just want to say something.

This project represents a principle that is so much higher, so very much greater, than "oh a criminal got to keep his coins over there". Have you forgotten the arguments that made you interested in ETH in the first place? This fork stands for those principles! It is the torch bearer for the idiological protocols, the ultimate source from which consensus demanding network protocols emerge, that truely represent the character and nature and meaning of the ethereum project. You guys have moral high ground in every imaginable way. Infinitely higher.

Go forth and bear witness.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Not sure if I will invest back to ETC after watching it drop down to its lowest again while I have lost my investment weeks ago.
 I know the team forked this from ETH and bitcoin users see this coin to be criminal coin. but Is ETC here to stay and that it will be developed by the team?
legendary
Activity: 1078
I see some discussion here again about Hybrid POW/POS - and a switch to some new POW algo which is entirely novel.

You need to understand that ETC needs to have some serious DEV horsepower to carry this off

We have decentralized governance model.  If you want to bring about change in this coin, feel fee, join our slack and make a go of it.  
You will be made welcome.  However: no one has control, even some of our Devs are anonymous,  they code and get paid in crypto.  
We could have anyone working for us for all we know, Eth Devs?  Dao hacker?  Satoshi himself?  Frank who cleans my windows?
We will never know!  
Do we need to know if the code is checked and rechecked by different people.  
People that have not met or do not know each others name or country they live in?
no we dont need to know and for us if the devs are delivering good secure work who cares if them were  eth devs or hackers or satoshi himself let tasks speak.

isnt that the basic theorie of smart contracts ? a code , contract writes down the rules under which circumstances one or another gets a certain amount?
and no third party can interfer ?

governance like if the vote is 50+% code  with 50+% gets activated. if its 50% /50% vote is restarted.

we just had to decide about the vote rules. head, coins or wallet has a vote.

Wow guys.
What a nice Hard Fork Timeline.

Good work. Have a nice job day!

What?  The one on Ethereum Classic Website   https://ethereumclassic.github.io/
Yes, it is our history! and a lesson for Bitcion?
Jump to: