Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 277. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
This is from Poloniex - notices:

For the latest information on the WhiteHat ETC and DAO ETC please visit: https://twitter.com/Poloniex
Posted 2016-09-01 20:32:43

We are preparing to release the WhiteHat ETC to the withdrawal contract within the next several hours.
Posted 2016-08-31 20:27:16

Can someone please explain me what is the WhiteHat ETC withdrawal contract?

Read this https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/50ue42/more_etc_dumps_coming_really/
Activity: 308
ancap
Activity: 364
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
Is there way to check what adres have dao ant dont withdraw for long time?

Whg should have a remaining balance

You have the wrong people @szachta my friend, you need to be talking to the Ethereum Foundation and their merry bunch of hackers.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

Whg should have a remaining balance
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

For the latest information on the WhiteHat ETC and DAO ETC please visit: https://twitter.com/Poloniex

We are preparing to release the WhiteHat ETC to the withdrawal contract within the next several hours.

This was posted 2 days ago

Doesn't the DAO hacker have access to their ETC since yesterday?  I have been waiting for the earth to quake, ETC to fall to negative numbers, and for Elvis to come out of hiding and announce he is running for President.... So far nothing, nada....  I double checked Polo this moring, pulled out a magnifying glass and no sign of the minus in front of ETC...  Hmmm, And I was really looking forward to Elvis winning the US election...  

Looking like yet another FUD event created by the ETHF is going to pass without anything happening.  Now if we can put pressure on the ETHF to force the return of the DAO funds THEY stole that are "unclaimed" we can get on with the business at hand without meddling by those that don't seem to care what immutable means.

You are like 4 days behind but you can still claim. You should read here more often. If you do not claim, EF get your ECT.

When does the hacker have his etc in posession?

Now! And he is letting people claim it back look.... https://whwithdraw.bity.com/

I think they initiated that 2 days ago, I will wait and see how the market react to the dump

Don't forget to tell your Polo friends

Wow! Shapeshift are Backing Minebox on Ethereum Classic Blockchain.

“I had the pleasure of learning about minebox with the team in Vienna. I told them I wanted to be their first customer; this is a phenomenal solution for decentralizing all the things”   Erik Voorhees CEO of shapeshift.io

This is big news, Looks like “IMMUTABLE BLOCKCHAIN” is our unique selling point people.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats

this is old news and FUD...any selloff for ETC should be treated as a chance to buy. It is known that China momentum for ETC is building and we all know what happens to coins in these situations...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

Sorry but any person can use this WTD contract?
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
So etherum classic have the dev?

No. This is the continuation of the original vision of ethereum project. It turns out the devs don't much like the implications of there rhetoric so they forked it. They call their fork ethereum but it isn't ethereum. This is real ethereum but the devs are not to be found here because their professed principles were too inconvenient.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
WTF is whitehat ETC?? Is this a new ETC? So eth, etc, whitehat etc? whitehat etc will be trading on polo? If yes, this is very shady. I am confused.  
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
So etherum classic have the dev?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
hoping to see more green then. Bought more this time as its a lot cheaper.  I'm keeping more of it if it reached maybe $5 each. I feel safer in spreading my investment to all these coins.
From the minebox website "You can easily roll back..."  

Better get them fast, with the words easily roll back involved the eth foundation will buy them out of stock fast lol!

It could be done. lol,  You could store Eth Database in minebox and put it on the Etc Blockhain.  Minebox would then have an immutable copy so the EF could roll back without worry of fraud, censorship or third-party interference whenever their platform users democratically decided they wanted to.  We could even host their vote for them.  Cheesy

But Minebox will be true decenteralised storage.  I have signed up to supply 1TB of storage space. I just read on their website.
quote:

“I had the pleasure of learning about minebox with the team in Vienna. I told them I wanted to be their first customer; this is a phenomenal solution for decentralizing all the things”   Erik Voorhees CEO of shapeshift.io

Wow! Shapeshift are Backing Minebox on Ethereum Classic Blockchain.

This is big news, Looks like “IMMUTABLE BLOCKCHAIN” is our unique selling point people.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
From the minebox website "You can easily roll back..." 

Better get them fast, with the words easily roll back involved the eth foundation will buy them out of stock fast lol!
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Unfortunately we did not see any 1000 BTC buy wall on the Monero side today...
Nice game but a little stressful..
Final Score for today BTC =3 & XMR =1
I increased my bag selling high and buying low and sometimes the reverse... got caught on on sudden drops but overall I beat the market...  Grin

Long Live Monero
Activity: 462

I wonder why there is only 0.99BTC buy support on ccex.

Just one miner can dump to 1 SATO...

C-cex is shady, very low exchange with many scams and no depth, no volume and no attention.
Don't trade there, as I said this is low-class quality exchange.
Always watch poloniex, sometimes bittrex and kraken and bitfinex.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-classic/#markets
could then raiden also be just copied? my guess is no..

maybe someone can elaborate a bit or any links about that?

what is raiden?  A fictional character from Konami's Metal Gear series?  What is this?  Some game?   Wink

or the Ethereum vertion similar to the proposed Bitcoin Lightning Network?

Maybe?  I haven't a clue.  That is a question for the slack people my friend. I see a demand for it in Bitcoin but Ethereum blocks are not full yet. Maybe when they are, there will be a demand but i don't see one crypto currency dominating any time soon and if one does....  I expect it to be Russian or Chinese in origin.  Moreove, it is nice to see Bitcoin bounce back some.  What i have lost in etc over the last hour or so i have gained in btc. As for ethereum classic, it is still very young still and will take time to feel its feet.

Singular DTV (Etheruem Project), Decentralized netflix just released their bug bounty program.

https://forum.singulardtv.com/t/singulardtv-bug-bounty/47

Singular DTV is backed by Consensys/Joseph Lubin in new york..

Thoughts?

bounty s are always good but i don't watch TV very often and when i do it tends to be Eurasian based stuff.
I find Americans are quit difficult to understand.  The women talk way too fast and they all treat people like children.  I like House MD and i like the Trailer Park Boys, but a lot of the Western TV is just junk, including British TV.  There is only so much Trump and Clinton one can take without feeling bilious.  But as local tv goes, good luck,  i wish them all the best if you follow that sort of thing.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

I wonder why there is only 0.99BTC buy support on ccex.

Just one miner can dump to 1 SATO...
Activity: 390
Tiny movement in exchanges. Price is going down again. ETC is suffering a lot by surroundings

other coins are doing too good atm. traders dont care about eth/etc right now.  Sad
Jump to: