Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 306. (Read 821107 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
lol, maybe bitpoop and a few others should meet this anti-fud team for training, if you really want to avoid fud....grow up and lead by example, everyday at least 2-3 posts on other threads from Bitpoop and co doesnt help etc in anyway at all. In fact it just makes etc look like the scammy coin it is.

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
seems like the Hate machine is slowing down and ETC is finally getting a chance to breathe.  

Good job anti-fud team!

For what it's worth, ETC is not a scam and people who are calling it a flat out SCAM are usually shills and have an alternative motive.

ETC got slammed for a few weeks but what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
ethereum upto 5TH/s  that difficulty as got to be hurting now.  Any more and they will not be able to mine at a profit. They need a big jump in market price more than we do.  It's only time before the Maths wins over.

We need the diff bomb defused pretty soon and a road map for ETC going forward.  I hope we see some traction really soon on getting that done.  Hopefully before the end of the year.  I am concerned however that our POW method will be turned into ASIC mining only and fairly quickly unless something is figured out.

The bomb will not effect us for a few months yet.  We can code that out without a HF, i believe.  The dev team will not release anything until it has been fully tested.  We don't want to rush and make mistakes.  That's what the foundation do.  Let them rush into unthought out changes and knee jerk reactions.  We have some of the best coders working around the clock in order to get things right, and we will get it right.  The tech matters more than the market.  Without the tech, there is no market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
ethereum upto 5TH/s  that difficulty as got to be hurting now.  Any more and they will not be able to mine at a profit. They need a big jump in market price more than we do.  It's only time before the Maths wins over.

We need the diff bomb defused pretty soon and a road map for ETC going forward.  I hope we see some traction really soon on getting that done.  Hopefully before the end of the year.  I am concerned however that our POW method will be turned into ASIC mining only and fairly quickly unless something is figured out.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
is it true that Ethereum Classic is on Micorsoft Azure and not ETH, because the Hardfork, after all ETC is the main blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Join https://ethc.coin-miners.info/ still 0% fee for another 24h  Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
was mining on suprnova until they went down, now mining on nanopool - also down..

where mine now ?

nanopool is fine!

nanopool EU servers were/are down maybe still are.. DDoS attacked also? I am on US servers now.

https://etc.nanopool.org/account/put_your_address_here
is working fine for me.

Yea, Nanopool today switched to https.
http://etc.nanopool.org/ stats not working.
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
was mining on suprnova until they went down, now mining on nanopool - also down..

where mine now ?

Suprnova is fine.. I've explained it on the last page, there was a DDoS yesterday.. All fixed now

OK I'm back at suprnova for now

All servers are on premium ddos protection now and I'll do some bonuses later on too

I've entered your EU node as main node and your US node as backup now, hopefully the switchover will work.

I am not nanopool BTW, just a user.  They were one of the first etc pools to show up after #1920000 and i had dealings with them before, so i switched from solo onto nano,  been there ever since.  
At the time they were telling people to mine direct to poloniex address if people didn't want to use their own wallet (which would have been new forked eth).

I am not mining on nanopool anymore, i'm using suprnova now, used them for years already.

where mine now ?

Suprnova is fine.. I've explained it on the last page, there was a DDoS yesterday.. All fixed now

All servers are on premium ddos protection now and I'll do some bonuses later on too

I've entered your EU node as main node and your US node as backup now, hopefully the switchover will work.

I am not nanopool BTW, just a user.  They were one of the first etc pools to show up after #1920000 and i had dealings with them before, so i switched from solo onto nano,  been there ever since.  
At the time they were telling people to mine direct to poloniex address if people didn't want to use their own wallet (which would have been new forked eth).

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/7921/pool-nanopool-stable-user-friendly-pool-with-great-user-interface

where mine now ?

where mine now ?

nanopool is fine!

nanopool EU servers were/are down maybe still are.. DDoS attacked also? I am on US servers now.

https://etc.nanopool.org/account/put_your_address_here
is working fine for me.

Servers are here https://etc.nanopool.org/help

so which server am i on with: etc.nanopool.org ?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

where mine now ?

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

where mine now ?

nanopool is fine!

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

I don't understand full, is vitalik the brain for the DAO and the Hardfork Scam??

The files on his server was nothing telling about the hack, only confirmation file for transfer 125.000 ETH from the Hot wallet.
I'm also not a coder.  The total files zipped its about 600 MB. Where can i upload for public access?

Vitalik buterin's face is replacing Chairman MAO, means he is a dictator, ang the fork means hardfork, you are right.

where mine now ?

where mine now ?

nanopool is fine!
Activity: 150
Merit: 100

I don't understand full, is vitalik the brain for the DAO and the Hardfork Scam??

The files on his server was nothing telling about the hack, only confirmation file for transfer 125.000 ETH from the Hot wallet.
I'm also not a coder.  The total files zipped its about 600 MB. Where can i upload for public access?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

where mine now ?

where mine now ?
Jump to: