Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 344. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
Keep the faith people!  The truth will provail.  The higher it goes the faster it will crash.  ETH is still low.  I sold my ETH position just before the dao hack at around 24mbtc.  If the fork had worked for them they should have been back to 24mbtc already

After the fork i thaught etc would find a level at 3mbtc and it peeked to almost 5mbtc.  It may not happen today people but we will see a switch in circumstance once the truth gets out.  I may buy a little more ETC yet.
Activity: 390
Yes, it's really going down  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
ETC volume has dropped below ETH

3646 BTC on ETC buy side VS. 8160 BTC on ETH buy side on poloniex

If one guy has 10% of ETC supply, then he can dump 500k ETC each month to stop the price from going anywhere for a year

I don't think there's much hope of exchanges stopping the hackers either.  They can simply distribute it OTC for -5% or -10% below market rate to avoid the exchanges

Until ethf fails which will be soon

I'm not so confident that ethf failure = etc win

If ethf fails, then maybe people switch away from ethereum to a completely new platform.

A possibility is the eth foundation disappearing once they finish pillaging all the money. Etc is all decentralized volunteers
its irrelevant what the price is
all that counts is that ETC chain stays alive.

and for every seller there is a buyer
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Eth is pumping. That's all that's happening right now so of course the hash will drop for a bit along with price. Easy to pump with free money

Just look at eth thread, pumpertits is manipulating the devotees that 25 dollar eth is coming lol
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

If one guy has 10% of ETC supply, then he can dump 500k ETC each month to stop the price from going anywhere for a year

I don't think there's much hope of exchanges stopping the hackers either.  They can simply distribute it OTC for -5% or -10% below market rate to avoid the exchanges

If ethf fails, then maybe people switch away from ethereum to a completely new platform.

A possibility is the eth foundation disappearing once they finish pillaging all the money. Etc is all decentralized volunteers
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
Communiity support is LOL
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
ETC is in freefall mode again. We need more FUD and more weak hands, when all the regular Joe's lose their hopes it goes back up. It's still not over yet, people still have beliefs. ETC needs bigger massacre.
New lows coming: Last Price 0.00334627
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
Coinbase needs to rebuy etc cheap.  Tongue
Tell them to contact Alex van de Sande
Activity: 390
Coinbase needs to rebuy etc cheap.  Tongue
move that crypto

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
A Coin A Day Keeps The Cold Away.
legendary
Why you quoting that huge long post?

i guess to keep the context clear
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Is there a  ECT foundation and formal DEV team?  ETC market need this  to be stable

No need for that, ETC market is more profitable if it stay this way.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Because someone bought at 600k and now is running a lose and he want to blame someone for his lose Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Is there a  ECT foundation and formal DEV team?  ETC market need this  to be stable
Activity: 162
Merit: 101
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Hello people,

I have a very small amount of ETH/ETC (that I got from a faucet on february) that I wish to convert to BTC via shapeshift.
Because my limited internet plan I can only use an online wallet (ethereumwallet.com, myetherwallet.com), seems there will not be problems with ETH, but what about ETC?
To be safe I emailed shapeshift, and they replied:
"If you send from Myetherwallet.com your exchange will not complete and we'll have to refund the ETH/ETC to you. I recommend sending the funds to another ETH wallet that does not send out using a smart contract."

So, the disclaimer in Myetherwallet.com (that using shapeshift "may lead to delays") is untrue?

Is there such an ETC wallet that "does not send out using a smart contract"?

Thanks

P.S. For that little I cared, ETH is fucked (never trusted any "foundations"), good luck to ETC supporters, but I'm not hoping too much, sorry.

Never Trust Foundation
Jump to: